It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The German army is discussing attacks on the Crimean bridge

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Crimean Bridge is falling down
Falling down, falling down
My little comrade

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I listened to it and also read the transcript. I addressed it and even quoted the relevant parts.

It contradicts your OP claim. I explained why.

Instead of addressing my counterargument, you prefer to engage in pointless irrelevant and xenophobic bickering with other members.

But don't worry. I will always be ready to question and expose your false claims anytime you post them.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

My little comrade

Is this a nursery rhyme or is this how you meditate?)))

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy
What is my application? I cited many statements in this thread, including from senior government officials and deputies of Russia. Do you want to refute them? Then make your way to the UN podium. Good luck))))

I understand that the fate of Germany as a state does not interest you. No wonder, you are not interested in Ukraine either))))

edit on 2-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Germany's fate is her own to make.

To be honest though, you should be more concerned with the fate of your own nation.

Considering "Mad Vlad" has made Russia the European pariah for the foreseeable future no matter what happens in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
2009-2014

That is when Russia first invaded Ukraine and annexed Crimea. The war in Ukraine has been going on for a decade, not two F'n years like the lame stream media lies about

Not a fan of Ukraine, even more so Russia.

They should be left to resolve their issue alone, no one else's fight. However, I also don't want Russia just getting Chernobyl back with out international oversight.

Tough situation all around.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I'm concerned only about what was said in the conversation itself. This is the original source.

I'm not interested in your or your officials' bogus interpretation of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

And the Russians are not interested in your interpretation. We have our own and it was confirmed by conversation.

That's it, goodbye, I'm leaving. Today is my birthday, guests will start arriving soon.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I see RT has refused to say that the opening post is wrong, and that the Germans are discussing supplying the Ukrainians with Tarus.
They are not talking about blowing up any bridge but what the Ukrainians will use tarus for and how to train them.

This thread should be moved to the hoax bin as thats all it is, a total hoax and an attempt at propaganda.
edit on 2-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Today is my birthday, guests will start arriving soon.

Be careful when you blow out the birthday candles. With all that vodka on your breath, you may burn the house down.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It’s all just Russian propaganda. They’re worried Ukraine is going to blow the bridge, so there getting in early with claims it wasn’t Ukraine, but in fact one of the western allies.

Kind of like how every time Ukraine takes down one of there aircraft, Russia claims it was ‘friendly fire’… because some how that’s better than admitting Ukraine has the ability to do it themselves.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This reply was too off topic and to another member anyways, so I am just going to repost it in his wall.
edit on 3-2-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

you really should learn how to ignore bait. But then again, you are an admitted troll. You know the idiot boomer generation only hates the government until they are given an enemy to point at and hate on the orders of said hated governments.

It makes no logical sense to engage these useful idiots who cannot even see their own hypocrisy and double standards, does it fill you with glee to rile them up because it is so easy to do? In fact, it is quite clear that the only generation easier to dupe and manipulate than the boomers are the Gen Y/Millennials by simply saying the name ... "Trump" .

Oh great a Gen Zer telling everyone how it works... Russia never needed to go to war with Ukraine, take Crimes, or get involved in Donbas. All they needed to do was sell their energy to whomever they pleased. No one wants to attack Russia or Iran. Both countries could live a much better life if they would just play ball with the world, or just go their own way as no one cares one way or the other about them. Before 2012 that is what was happening with Russia they were selling their energy to the EU and everyone was happy, then they decided they wanted to be big and bad like the days of old and started their aggression in Ukraine.

Back in 2010, I defended Russia saying they are not the Russia of old, but Putin is and we are seeing what he is sowing...
As to cost, it is extremely little since 85%+ of the money allocated to Ukraine stays right here in the US to buy their equipment, and all this equipment cost is still owed back to us from Ukraine. This effort isn't a drop in the bucket. If you want to talk trillions lets look at two wars that were unnecessary Iraq/Afghanistan, massive spending with little results, an unnecessary lockdown, mandates, and let just pay everyone mentality. There is a good 20 trillion...

edit on x31Sat, 02 Mar 2024 09:45:48 -0600202461America/ChicagoSat, 02 Mar 2024 09:45:48 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Being Russian means never having to say you're sorry.

Apparently.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Happy birthday 🎉 🎂

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

My little comrade

Ssssh...not yet. It's next week...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
'The German army is discussing attacks on the Crimean bridge by Ukrainian forces ".

Is how your thread title should read, to make it honest.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
From Sergej Sumlenny, LL.M twitter :

THREAD Some bullet points on "Bundeswehr/Taurus Leaks" by the Russian top propagandists. 1) According to Russia, in a "tapped call" four German high-ranked officers discussed technical details of delivering Taurus cruise missiles to Ukraine, and how they can be used. /1

2) It's not clear if the 38-minutes call is authentic. Many details point out, it can be authentic, at least in parts 3) The talk itself is absolutely legal from the point of view of international & of Germany's law. Germany may deliver weapons to Ukraine for self-defence, and /2

..Germany's generals of course need to discuss details of such deliveries, and their impact. 4) What is important. If the tapped call is authentic, it reveals a huge breach in communication security of the Bundeswehr. Russians have managed to record a 38-minutes long meeting /3

4.1) If it was through unsafe access point in a hotel in Singapore (yes, one of the generals allegedly used his hotel internet for a video call on an unsafe platform), or else: the Russians demonstrated how they tap Bundewehr communication. It is a huge price for propaganda. /4

5) Therefore: this leak (or "leak") must be seen as a sign of Russia's desperation. The real addressee of this leak is the German federal chancellor and a part of political elites in Germany. The Russians want us to panic ("oh, the Russians will retaliate! We made them angry!")/5

5.1.) For this psychological warfare, to scare us, to distract us, they are ready to either produce a fake, or (more probable) to disclose their very effective channel of tapping Bundeswehr communication. As of course after this leak, communication protocols will be changed. /6

6) I am not talking about authenticity of the recording or about technical content, or other things I am not an expert in. I am talking about why Russians published this leak. Russia is afraid of Taurus. Russia knows, the only way to prevent delivery is to scare & blackmail us./7

7) The objectives of Russias war outside of Ukraine remain the same: sow mistrust, panic, fear, discord; feed internal fighting; create false debates on unimportant issues while picturing important issues as "crazy fantasies". This Taurus-leak is a perfect example of 🇷🇺PsyOps. /8

8) Its goal is to sow new or increase existing tensions between professional soldiers (generals) and the Chancellor, in the best case to remove some generals with high level of understanding of the war dynamics; also to brand mark Taurus delivery as a "red line" and a "no go". /9

9) We need to remember: any message coming from a Russian source is a toxic trap. Any Russian statement, promise, leak, threat is a tool of war. No signal coming from Russia can be trusted, and must be assessed from a point of view "which Russia's war plans it fits". /10

10) As more evidence come that the #BundswehrLeak is authentic, we need to: (a) fundamentally rethink our approach to security; (b) think about infiltrated Russia's agents; (c) never forget how Russia uses any information, even authentic, as a part of its psychological warfare/11

11) The #BundeswehrLeak is clearly a tool Russia uses to strengthen its assets in Germany, who are now working hard on stopping sending Taurus missiles to Ukraine. Incredibly, how two pro-Russia parties, a far-right AfD and a far-left Linke react in harmony and pro-Kremlin. /12

Sergej Sumlenny, LL.M

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
'The German army is discussing attacks on the Crimean bridge by Ukrainian forces ".

Is how your thread title should read, to make it honest.

It is funny how we talk about taking down the bridge like with them fighting an ass-kicking contest with one leg. The reality is the bridge could be gone with one B2 if that was what was where we wanted to go.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yes. Propaganda desperate to halt Ukraine getting hit tech weapons.

Again.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join