It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The German army is discussing attacks on the Crimean bridge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Hello, my friend!
Thanks for support)))

I understand perfectly well what my “fan group” is trying to achieve. Like all fan groups, they try in every possible way to attract the attention of their idol, and when he ignores them, they begin to insult and complain)))

It’s unpleasant for me to deal with them; I communicate on the forum only with normal people. Let them continue to show their hysteria)))

Thanks again!

Us Brits like to post and point out your inacuracies in your threads because you like to try and insult members who disagree with you and make wild inaccurate claims which degrades the forum. You don't reply to us out of fear and the fact you're made to look foolish, just like this thread where you make up claims of a recording and have absoluetly no evidence of your claims.
I see you still can't post aany actual proof of this fairytale recording?????

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
it describes Russia somewhat, but more accurately applies to the state that currently is being backed by NATO and openly lying about calling it a Democratic state. If it comes to illegally overthrowing governments and crossing borders into other states with military, perhaps we should do an honest running count of all cross border military operations in the last fifty years and see which states have committed that act the most?

Actually that has already been done and the winners are a handful of NATO states. But does Canada and Australia (although not NATO, frequently supports the invasions by some of its members militarily) count when they send soldiers in support of the UK and USA, or do we only count the actual instigating governments? Its hard to say, but I would not mind a rational, mathematical calculation of these variables. math is very honest.
edit on 3-1-2024 by worldstarcountry because: added a clarification to avoid your usual deflections by focusing on one minor out of place detail

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Maybe like that video of Navalny that wasn't even him?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I don't do whataboutism ....

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

yes actually you do. A good chunk of your opening one liner replies in a topic are literally that just from memory.
edit on 3-1-2024 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

it describes Russia somewhat, but more accurately applies to the state that currently is being backed by NATO and openly lying about calling it a Democratic state. If it comes to illegally overthrowing governments and crossing borders into other states with military, perhaps we should do an honest running count of all cross border military operations in the last fifty years and see which states have committed that act the most?

You could do that but Russia (former USSR) commited more crimes against it's own people than the west could ever do in comparision.
edit on 1-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Stalin killed more Russians than Hitler?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
no doubt, but nobody out here is defending the Soviet Union. Do we not frequently use them and China as the default reason why Communism is universally a bad idea?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Any generation created by artificial intelligence, be it text, picture or video, can be easily proven. So far it's easy. Russia has never followed the path of “highly likely” or fakes, like “Novichok who can’t poison anyone in Navalny’s underwear.” For me, publishing a transcript of a conversation in Russian is enough, since I don’t know German, like 99.9% of Russians. The statements of the chairman of our parliament and the Minister of Foreign Affairs are enough for us. Such matters are not joked about.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

They are joked about here, quite often?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
no doubt, but nobody out here is defending the Soviet Union. Do we not frequently use them and China as the default reason why Communism is universally a bad idea?

You seem to miss out RT from that post?
He's here claiming (hilariously) Russia has the greatest democracy and is far better than any western country in most of his threads. He white washes over Russias past atroscites and in the same breath tells us how bad we had it and how evil we are/were. I can literally smell the hate through my computer...
I've never seen him once turn his view inward against Russia and it's invasion of the Ukraine, instead believeing every word spewed from Putins mouth.
Plenty of members here talk about the problems in thier own coutries, past and present. Only RT posts daily threads on his hate of the west.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

It makes no logical sense to engage these useful idiots who cannot even see their own hypocrisy and double standards, does it fill you with glee to rile them up because it is so easy to do?

So now asking someone to back up his claims is being a hypocrite and a useful idiot? Interesting.

Spare yourself these long and irrelevant rants. The OP was talking about the supposed German plot to bomb the bridge in Crimea and that the Russian journalists allegedly have the recording. So I'm waiting for him to post it. Is that clear? Is this too much to ask?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

For me, publishing a transcript of a conversation in Russian is enough, since I don’t know German, like 99.9% of Russians. The statements of the chairman of our parliament and the Minister of Foreign Affairs are enough for us. Such matters are not joked about.

Which is why you fall so easily for the propaganda produced by your own government. You gobble it up and ask for seconds.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

To be honest, when I speak to RT, I just assume I am speaking to a Russian psyops agent, just as I do with many of the American and European ones. The point really is not to catch him in a gotcha, or any of ours for that matter. I am trying to understand better their perception, how it conflicts with ours, and balance out which is more honest regarding the specific operation that is the topic, Ukraine.

I already know from the years and years of publications from the CIA world factbook and various human rights NGO's even before the 2014 coup-de-tat that Ukraine was a #ed up, human and arms trafficking source with extensive systemic corruption and an admiration for ww2 NAZI figureheads. All of that information was in the public realm prior to the 2014 overthrow of the Ukraine government. Fact is any power could buy Ukrainian leadership with enough money. Unfortunately, on the border of the largest nation on Earth that has also proven its own military projection capability when they helped clear up Syria of the Semite murdering Islamic radicals who were receiving direct assistance from the Jewish state of Israel; using Ukraine as a proxy in an attempt to subvert Russia was not a wise investment decision.

It was a US general after all who boasted of their intent to overthrow seven nations in five years, with the support of several NATO states I may add. I think the only one they failed was Syria.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I already know that no country has 'clean hands' in the world of politics and espionaige but the way RT lays it out is thicker than my Great-Grans bread pudding..

It was a US general after all who boasted of their intent to overthrow seven nations in five years, with the support of several NATO states I may add. I think the only one they failed was Syria.

How about links for those claims?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy
I was simply reminding him that his fanbase are primarily from the boomer generation, which loves to claim to hate our federal government, or their own if in Europe, and then gladly follow the narrative of who to hate when told to by their governments which they allegedly cannot stand as universally accepted liars and thieves. Yes its a fan base, you engage him so well.

To be honest, it is almost like he is actually fulfilling his titled mission and getting under all your skins successfully. If you consider him a troll, ignore him do not engage him. I wonder how many respondents actually go so low as to yell at their own screen when reading his stuff?

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I think you're jumping to conclusions too hastily. Questioning someone's claims doesn't have to mean emotional involvement. And no stay assured I don't yell at my own screen while reading his stuff. I don't know how I would behave and what I would think if I lived under the terror of totalitarian regime, whether I would gather up enough courage to look for unauthorized sources of information and express the views that are contrary to the official propaganda. So I try to avoid moralizing.

Russia's crimes in Ukraine and the persecution of dissidents in Russia, itself, are well documented. While I haven't yet seen one single piece of evidence in support of some of you people's counterculture pro-Putin narrative. It's a choir of empty claims that look mind boggling but are totally unverifiable.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

to be honest, it is almost like he is actually fulfilling his titled mission and getting under all your skins successfully. If you consider him a troll, ignore him do not engage him.

I chuckle when reading RT's posts my friend and he's never got under my skin.
I, like many other posters here I think, are tired of RT and his propaganda crap and this thread is a typical example.
When he joined it was mix of threads but now it's constant tirades of his daily rubbish when I log on and look at the new threads that have been added. There's no varity in his 'work' any more.
This thread by RT doesn't have a single shred of evidence and when you pull him up on those kinds of things he's abusive and instantly goes of topic because he sees it as an 'attack' and wants to get back at you.
Us Westerners here on ATS tend to post with some kind of link to back up claims for these kinds of stories and not just gossip like a tabloid newspaper.
It's also this type of propaganda that Putin spreads across Russian and the rest of the world that allows him to act the way he does, "Westerners are attacking the Crimean Bridge, we need to deal with them" "Nuclear weapons are our only deterance against these invaders" whilst he''s the one doing all the invading.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

He doesn't get under my skin, despite his desperation to try to.

He's a source of amusement, and easily wound up.

Let's see if the recording is ever forthcoming.

If true to form, when asked for it he will refuse to answer questions claiming we haven't supposedly answered his.

Let's see.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Let's see if the recording is ever forthcoming.

If true to form, when asked for it he will refuse to answer questions claiming we haven't supposedly answered his.

This is a new diversion tactic used by some members on ATS and it seems to work.
edit on q00000005331America/Chicago2626America/Chicago3 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join