It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Along time Lurker! Time to share some of my thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

After 15 years of silently navigating through the vast ocean of conversations and insights this forum has to offer, I've finally taken the leap from a long-time lurker to an active participant. My journey here began out of curiosity, evolving into a nightly ritual where I found myself immersed in the diverse opinions and rich discussions that span across countless topics. These long nights, when sleep eluded me, were filled with learning and fascination, silently witnessing the ebb and flow of discussions that this vibrant community nurtures.

The decision to step out of the shadows and into the conversation hasn't been made lightly. I've always marveled at the depth of knowledge and the spectrum of perspectives shared here, and it's my hope to contribute to that diversity. I'm excited to start this new chapter where I can share my own views, experiences, and perhaps even spark new discussions.

I look forward to finally being an active voice among the many that I have admired for so long. Here's to starting a journey of engagement, learning, and contributing to the community that has been a beacon of knowledge for me over the years.

BigRed

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   
It's definitely a group effort. Welcome to the fold. I really appreciate your attitude, humility and respect, others will too.

What are some of your interests/topics you wish to cover?

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! It truly feels great to be part of a community that values respect and humility. I'm really looking forward to contributing and learning alongside everyone here.

My interests are quite varied, but I find myself drawn to discussions that explore the bigger picture behind events and theories. I have a particular fascination with general conspiracies, as they often unravel complex narratives that challenge conventional understanding. While I do keep an eye on political developments and their implications, I tend to approach those topics cautiously, mindful of the potentially divisive conversations they can spark.

World War III scenarios, hypothetical as they are, often catch my attention for the multitude of geopolitical and social dynamics they encompass. And yes, the topic of aliens and unexplained sightings never fails to intrigue me! The universe is vast, and the possibilities are endless, making every discussion an adventure into the unknown.

Although I might not jump into starting new topics immediately, I'm eager to engage in the existing threads. I believe there's a lot I can learn from participating in discussions across various subjects, and hopefully, I can contribute meaningful insights as well.

Looking forward to the many fascinating conversations ahead!

edit on 26-2-2024 by BigRedChew because: Did not specify who I was replying to.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BigRedChew

Well let me be the first to say that you are a shoe in! Things can be quite political here as most of our current woes are rather ".gov-ish", IMO.

The gems here are the topics most of us share to break up the political banter and more or less change the subject. Your addition here means there will be more discussions outside of the political topics.

Again, you are very welcome in that regard! Lol.

See ya around!

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BigRedChew

Are you as sweet and spicy as the real Big Red?
If so you should make a welcome addition to discourse!

From what I can gather the site may or may not go down this summer,
so you come aboard at an interesting time.

Cheers and Howdy.

Valeyard.

new topics

top topics

join