It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI source charged for allegedly providing false info on Bidens, which was cited by Republicans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

And confirmed by a democrate senate..

your point?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So, the FBI is charging this guy with lying.

The FBI....

Excuse me while I wait for their proof.

Won't they have to prove the Bidens DIDN"T Get the money?

I thought there were emails about that?
Or was that just China?

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Honest question, does Comer have any witnesses that aren't under indictment or a foreign agent? I think Comer needs to reveal when he was briefed on Smirnov.
edit on 16-2-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

The FBI told Senator Grassley this guy didnt exist.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: malte86
a reply to: JadedGhost

I'm deeply wounded by the things you made up about me by drawing on the imaginary boogiemen that your political delusions have planted in your head.

I was obviously speaking straight from the heart and not trying to elicit specific responses.

And you totally didn't give the response I was aiming for, like jumping directly to "buzzwords" "bitchute" "extremist" "Tucker" "Russia" gishgallop of ad homs.

Well done, good fellows. You certainly saw right through me and deftly handled the situation.

a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Do you really want to open up the "who's a lying POS" can of worms with me? You... what with your series of banned socks, coordinated trolling, and incoherent babbling in pseudo-English?

I remember your thrice removed socks and their very -very- tenuous relationship with the truth.

Do you?
edit on K354608kAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago by ksihkahe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe

Why is it that the people that have been playing stupid games lying about Trump, Hunter's laptop, gain of function research, and colluding with foreign entities to violate constitutional rights, all seem to not be winning stupid prizes?

What do your statistics say about that?

Haven't seen anyone lie about Trump yet, but maybe something is coming I'm not aware of. Almost everything I've seen on Trump is completely fair, and most of it already proven to be accurate, using real quotes and facts.

What I do see is a sad desperate man who just tries to game the system....... Rather than all these delay tactics, just go to your trial, let it play out, and whether he's found innocent or guilty we can put all this behind us and move forward. Dealing with this situation day in and day out is getting a little old and tiresome.

edit on 16-2-2024 by VoiceofReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-2-2024 by VoiceofReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceofReality
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

I'm shocked. Some complete scumbag made up lies about the Bidens and now he's been charged? Play stupid games....win stupid prizes.

What convinces you the prosecutors are not lying? It happens. This may just be a stall for political reasons. 😃

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
I’m no fan of Joe Biden… kinda does make ya wonder though, Biden being a politician for like 36 years and as clean as a whistle. Then he becomes president and all of a sudden according to mostly hardcore Trump supporters his the most corrupt politician in the US.

I mean, the dude is clearly getting old and fragile… but I personally call bs on the corruption claims. That’s just my personal opinion though.

Then what was Biden doing with all that classified material he was illegally storing at his home(s) and office(s) ??? 😃 The SP said he wasn't prosecuting because of mental incompetence, not because he was innocent.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Yeah nah, he actually clearly states several times that he isn’t prosecuting because they don’t have enough evidence to prove Biden deliberately kept the classified documents at his residence. Unlike with Trump who clearly deliberately kept classified documents at Mar-a-Lago then tried to cover it up and not return them when asked.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

he actually clearly states several times that he isn’t prosecuting because they don’t have enough evidence to prove Biden deliberately kept the classified documents at his residence.

Biden kept the classified documents at his house, they were found at his house, yet there's not enough evidence proving he deliberately kept the classified documents at his residence?

Goodness gracious! What do you personally consider as real evidence!?

Edited to add this afterthought:

And don't go throwing around the word "deliberately." That just doesn't fly.

You're saying that, if I used the "Biden Defense," I could get off scot free as long as I said "I didn't deliberately rob that bank?" It certainly sounds like that's what you're saying.
edit on 16-2-2024 by Station27 because: Added an afterthought.

edit on 16-2-2024 by Station27 because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Honest question, does Comer have any witnesses that aren't under indictment or a foreign agent? I think Comer needs to reveal when he was briefed on Smirnov.

I don't know but what it sounds like you are describing is corruption if true....

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

he actually clearly states several times that he isn’t prosecuting because they don’t have enough evidence to prove Biden deliberately kept the classified documents at his residence.

I mean, your asking the wrong person, I wasn’t the one who made the decision not to prosecute.

From my understanding though, there wasn’t enough evidence to prove that Biden had them delivered to his property or even knew they were there. Like I guess, an aid or whatever could of had them delivered there by accident for all they could prove.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Station27

I mean, your asking the wrong person, I wasn’t the one who made the decision not to prosecute.

From my understanding though, there wasn’t enough evidence to prove that Biden had them delivered to his property or even knew they were there. Like I guess, an aid or whatever could of had them delivered there by accident for all they could prove.

He had them delivered to his UPENN D.C. office. 😃

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Well whatever, I honestly don’t care one way or the other. My original point still stands though, which was they said they weren’t prosecuting because of lack of evidence, not mental incompetence.

posted on Feb, 17 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: JadedGhost

This is your brain.

That was #in generous.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join