It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii isn't interested in our Constitution

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
One aspect is that Hawaii is "way out there" and obviously couldn't defend itself if another country decided they like the basing opportunity provided by Pearl Harbor.

If they want to be protected as a U.S. state, they don't get to pick and choose what part of the Constitution applies to them.

Cheers

They never chose to be part of the US. They were invaded and taken by the US.

The Illegal Overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom Government

Actually, as a strong conservative, I must agree with you.

I lived there and know the sentiment.

It is time for a national peaceful divorce to be allowed. Allow HI to peacefully go, allow TX to peacefully go,

CA, WA, OR 5-6 years ago were strongly secessionist. They were refusing to accept Trump as their President, a breach of the constitution. The US should have let them go if they wanted to in peace and goodwill.

calif can not leave the US as a state.
3/4 of calif rural area is Republican and only because of the democrat controlled big cities do the democrats run the state.
i would fight to break the state up to keep the rural area i live in under republican controll.
since half the water and a lot of the power going to LA Calif comes from the part of the state i live in the first thing that will happen is the water and power will be turned off. and the roads blocked.
calif does not have a military they really control. and many cops will not follow orders of the state government.
sheriffs only have powers in their own county's and few would piss off the voters in their own county's by following state orders..

<< 3  4  5   >>

join