It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Carpet bombing Syria.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Lots of chest thumping ... lets have a huge war and kill millions!
is that what y'all want?

Perhaps the answer is to reign in Israel and give the Palastinian People the state they deserve.

So you want the west to kiss Iran's ass?

Maybe a wet smoochie on the left butt-cheek?

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

is that what y'all want?

Perhaps the answer is to reign in Israel and give the Palastinian People the state they deserve.

No.. look at the big picture for a change and see the root causes.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Remember Soleimani....we didn't hear # from Iran or anyone for that matter till Slo Joe came to town with Obama 2.0
edit on Febpm29pmf0000002024-02-02T20:34:32-06:000832 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

is that what y'all want?

No.. look at the big picture for a change and see the root causes.

I am

It's not the "Joos".

It's the fine folks Biden and left gave 6 billion to.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Remember Soleimani....we didn't hear # from Iran or anyone for that matter till Slo Joe came to town with Obama 2.0

Iranians are cowards hiding behind proxies.

My dog crapped more value than Iranian military.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Glass that Rock.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AlongCameaSpider

....and blame it on Joe. Suddenly he has a heart attack from the stress and......a nation mourns. If we think they are past it look at the 2020 election.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

is that what y'all want?

There are a lot of options in between the Biden strategy (coddling Iran) and a "huge war" that "kills millions." Got any more false dichotomies?

Maybe tell the Palestinians. They've been offered their own state about half a dozen times and keep rejecting it because the deal never includes their #1 condition: No Jews. Keep supporting those bigots, it's so enlightened.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Oh yeah, Iran wouldn’t of dared to mess around well Donald Trump was in charge… lol.

It obviously had nothing to do with the fact that Israel wasn’t committing full blown genocide at the time.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

Oh yeah, Iran wouldn’t of dared to mess around well Donald Trump was in charge… lol.

It obviously had nothing to do with the fact that Israel wasn’t committing full blown genocide at the time.

Another anti-Trumper exposes themselves as a terrorist sympathizing anti-Semite.

What a shame.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andromerius

Was just reporting what i read, and it depends on the type of aircraft and ordinance used, isn't it?
In this case i believe it's precision strikes though.

People just seem to use the term carpet bombing, and maybe that was something done in WWII...lol To me it sounds like a labeling scheme to suggest something that maybe isn't true but wants to paint a negative picture on it all.

As in "they just carpet-bombed everyone" so this would be a total disregard for life or anything and just bombing everything within an area, so are we talking 100 B-52s dropping unguided 2000-pound bombs on a town or something?
edit on x29Fri, 02 Feb 2024 21:26:10 -0600202432America/ChicagoFri, 02 Feb 2024 21:26:10 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

I appreciate you telling us you don't know what genocide is.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

seriously..

we have had several genocides going on including ww2 and somehow supposedly educated people still call the fighting in the ME genocide.
edit on 33Fri, 02 Feb 2024 21:33:02 -060033020909pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Lakenheath, mildenhall are both way stops commonly used during cross Atlantic flights.

especially if they are returning from or going to the desert.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

seriously..

we have had several genocides going on including ww2 and somehow supposedly educated people still call the fighting in the ME genocide.

Kind of difficult to have an intelligent conversation when the sides can't agree on basic definitions of the buzzwords.

I just forgot momentarily why I try and just read ATS now...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
We flood the region with billions of dollars.

We flood the region with weapons.

We flood the region with culturally offensive materials and displays.

We pretend we are being wronged when attacked.

Victimization culture applied to foreign affairs, just like they do in the domestic culture war.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I'm torn.

I want the bastards that killed my brothers and sister killed.

But I don't think that's going to happen.

We will make loud noises and make big bangs, but the effing bastards who ran the attack will live on.

We should bomb Iran.

Just totally mess their refineries up.

Make them bleed.

Cause pain.

I want them crying and begging apologies for what they have done.

The mothers and sisters of those that killed US troops?

I want them made to be whores.

For eternity.

This has pissed me off.

What were your brothers and sisters doing in a foreign country on the other side of the world? Spreading freedom? Peacekeeping? Acting like police? Maybe they wouldn't be dead if they weren't trying to play the world police. It is clear no one in middle east likes presence of military of foreign countries, especially USA.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

-REMEMBER-

Biden-Obama-Kerry flew $400 million in CASH ON PALLETS to Iran.

Source: www.cnn.com...

I WONDER if any of that $$$ was used to build the drone that killed our 3 service members in Jordan this week?

Due to Biden's corrupt dealings with Iran, U.S. Intel Agencies are providing "cover" for Joe Biden NOT striking targets inside Iran, as he should.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... d-u-s-military-with-drone/

edit on 222024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Biden's speech in the morning ' To the American people we just showed Iran by bombing a completely different country our resolve is strong" Vote biden lol

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The blood of those soldiers is on HIS hands.

Correction
The tools, 'soldiers' have blood on their hands,
that's what they are.

You're a joke Cwboy, yet
DEFINITELY on the Fed's watch list.
Stop INFLAMING you idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join