It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Polls Make Democrats Frustrated by How Slow Our Justice System is to Convict Candidate Trump.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Every case is based upon thoughts and feelings. Not only that, but every case against him - which is coincidentally enough involving among others, the same exact plaintiff (can't remember his name, but he's a private citizen tied to Soros funding) That's definitely not suspicious - still lacks the foundation of whether or not an insurrection actually happened, by legal and (un)lawful standards... it has never been decided or ruled upon. I do apologize, but a vote at a congressional hearing doesn't constitute a finding of guilt in a court of law.

One funny thing about the court system that I've notice in my own personal experience is that whenever court procedure is followed by someone that is getting the run around from a case party that is stretching and breaking the law, disregarding procedures and making SHT up as they go, it's the person following procedure that gets accused of "drag(ging) them out for as long as possible."

They aren't dragging it out; they are following the law and abiding by procedure and it's pissing the other people off that have a personal, biased interest in the outcome.

I hope that everyone praying that something happens against Trump stays awake every night, shaking and sweating.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WannabeeAuCourant

Ya. That's why I said generally speaking.

The wheels of justice grind slowly. Especially when following the rule of law.

They are desperate and although things look bad for Trump, I do believe it will work out in his favor and for the nation in the end.

Our small victory, in Canada, took years but it did come in the form of the Emergency Powers that Trudeau used being deemed unconstitutional.

I sincerely hope Trump is re-elected and Pierre Poilievre becomes our Prime Minister.
I feel like together, they could do great things.

Frustration all around, because It looks like the United Kingdom has crooked judges as well.

One just dismissed a lawsuit about the dossier put together by Democrats, describing Donald Trump as an agent of Russia.

www.foxnews.com...

But we have a woman with hurt feelings getting 83 million from Donald Trump, and a judge in the state of New York stealing $167 million from Donald Trump, Just because he can.

Payback can not come soon enough against these azzholes at the top.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

The PBD gang believes she won't get that money. Seems that there may be a little conflict of interest that the ruling judge "forgot" to mention.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

They are also Well Aware that if Elected President Again , He will Pardon Himself from ALL Lawsuits that Currently are trying to Find Anything to Convict him of , and will then be Looking into the Appointment of Federal Judges that have been Derelict in their Duties . Oh what a Joyful Day that will be.............

I wonder why Joe Biden isn't pardoning Hunter, before he's convicted? Maybe Joe is just too mixed up. Can't remember the names of his Grandchildren now. And today, Joe told this grieving Mom that he had a son who died in Iraq.

Short Clip of it: www.foxnews.com...

👎

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Justice takes time.

But Trump is finding out, if you're a fraud, it catches up to you.

NO. We are ok with how long it takes. We also know Trump's day is coming sooner than he thinks.

Nobody wants to make a mistake on this.

These (all) are highly important that “they” get it right the first time.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Man I hope you will be okay if Biden wins another term LOL. I'm seriously concerned for you. I mean it's happened once wether you or I like it. 👍

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
February 1, 2024 UPDATE

The "Paths to Conviction" before 1/20/2025, continue to shrink...

Democrats perturbed about Donald Trump’s lead in 2024 polling have long had a comforting hope to fall back on: that Trump, who is facing four criminal prosecutions, will likely become a convicted felon before Election Day — or even be sent to prison.

That’s still possible — but it’s not as sure a bet as it once seemed.

Delays have piled up in federal court proceedings in the District of Columbia case about Trump’s attempt to steal the 2020 election and the Florida classified documents case against Trump, making it unclear whether either case will go to trial before November. (For the DC case, the hold-up is higher-court appeals; for Florida, it’s a slow-walking judge.)

Meanwhile, the Georgia election case has recently been consumed by scandalous allegations about Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, which throw the future of that prosecution into question. A judge will soon consider whether Willis and her office should be disqualified. He could decide not to do that, but even then, a trial date has not yet been set in the complex case.

That leaves the New York hush money case as the only trial that still seems on track. It’s currently scheduled to begin on March 25 — but first, on February 15, a judge will consider whether the felony charges against Trump there are legal.
More at: www.vox.com...

-wmc

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Wednesday, January 31, 2024

First, the Poll that has Democrats so excited, as we close out the first month of 2024...

A new Bloomberg News/Morning Consult poll found that majorities of voters in seven key swing states would be unwilling to vote for Trump if he is convicted of a crime (53%) or sentenced to prison (55%) in one of the four cases against him. In an alarming sign for Trump, it’s not just supporters of President Joe Biden or undecided voters who are driving that trend.

Two in 10 voters who said they cast ballots for Trump in 2020 said they would not be willing to do so again in November if he’s found guilty, the poll showed.
More at: www.bloomberg.com...

Which is why they are LOSING THEIR MINDS over how SLOW our system of Justice is operating, in regards to getting former President / 2024 Candidate Donald J. Trump Convicted, and maybe even thrown in prison, before the Presidential Election on November 5th.

Here's an example from today, pertaining the Judiciary deciding if a sitting President's actions/words CAN or CAN NOT be legally held against him or her, after leaving office. From Democrat-leaning POLITICO...

Whether Donald Trump faces a potential prison sentence in 2024 is at the mercy of a federal appeals court that’s operating on its own schedule — at a time when every day matters.

More than 50 days have elapsed since Trump’s criminal proceedings in a Washington, D.C., trial court — on charges for attempting to subvert the 2020 election — were paused indefinitely. They won’t resume until the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals and, most likely, the Supreme Court resolve the question hanging over the entire case: whether Trump, as a former president, is immune from criminal prosecution.

Even if those courts ultimately reject Trump’s immunity arguments — an outcome that most legal experts expect — the protracted delays help the former president, whose strategy across his various trials has been to drag them out for as long as possible. Lengthy delays in his federal criminal cases create the possibility that, if he wins the presidency this November, Trump could avoid the charges altogether by having the Justice Department end the prosecutions or perhaps even by pardoning himself.
More at: www.politico.com...

With low-rated President Joe Biden losing to Donald Trump in the latest polls, and only 10 months before the Presidential Election, Anti-Trumpers are becoming visibly nervous and upset.

President Biden has done what he could to gain an advantage, by aiding in having Donald Trump indicted/arrested 4 times. However, the process that could ultimately lead to his conviction/imprisonment, is being held up (primarily) by the Judicial System...and it's driving Democrats/Anti-Trumpers up the wall!

-WeMustCare

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
J6 Election case trial against Donald Trump has been put on ice.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

There was nothing there to indict him on anyway. It would just expose how Joe Biden is an illegitimate president.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The case is on hold pending the DC Circuit's ruling on immunity. But of course you knew this since just the other day you were crying about how Smith continued to make filings in this case.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Their Frustrations are Turning to Stirring up Violence Now . They have No Idea what they are getting themselves into ,

" Radical Leftists Threaten to ‘Bird Dog’ Conservatives at Home, Church "

“We need to go find out where they live, where they go to church, who they hang around with, and bird dog they asses.” Cheering and a reply of “Hell yeah!” could be heard in the video. "

What is it with these Insane Black Women in the News Lately ? This won't end Well............

www.breitbart.com...

Who here Did Not See this Coming ?

Friday, February 2, 2024

Shrewd Trump w/Shrewd Lawyers ONCE AGAIN outsmarts his enemies. In WAR, anything goes. In a WAR against MAGA, Democrats (Judges, Prosecutors, Politicians, MSM) will always lose the WAR even if they win a couple of the battles.

Judge Tanya Chutkan, the Obama appointee who is overseeing Jack Smith’s January 6 case against Trump in DC formally postponed the trial on Friday.

On Thursday it was reported Jack Smith’s DC case against Trump had been removed from the court calendar. The March 4, 2024 trial date, which was scheduled before Super Tuesday, was dropped from the calendar within the last week.

Judge Chutkan in an order Friday postponed the trial and told the prospective jurors who were asked to fill out a pre-trial questionnaire not to appear in court next week.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   
It took 3 judges, 30 days to arrive at this simple determination?

WASHINGTON – The judges put their decision on hold only until Monday to allow Trump to ask the Supreme Court to take up the immunity fight on an emergency basis.

If he does so, the decision won’t take effect until the high court acts on his request, the appeals panel decreed.

The court essentially stayed its own ruling, pending a punt to the Supreme Court.
theconservativetreehouse.com...

No wonder Democrats are so frustrated with the judicial system. They're slower than Congress, even though they work more days than Congress.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Feb 9, 2024

Democrats are so discombobulated, they are making each other puke, due to a buildup of intra-party stress, anger, frustration, depression, foreboding, TDS, etc...

Democrat Congressman Jamie Raskin made Democrat Anchor Wolf Blister throw up, live on CNN.

Thank goodness CNN runs with a 10 second delay. I bet Wolf spewed like a geyser, from the looks of how he was holding it back! 🥵

BARF!: nypost.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:12 PM
link   

With only 8.5 months until the Presidential election, Democrats see their options for driving candidate Trump from the race narrowing, and are increasingly starting to PANIC.

One Example: The judge in Trump's Mar-a-Largo "documents" case is making Democrats angrier by the week!

NYTimes says, Aileen Cannon is moving too slow!: www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Meh..

It comes down to this. All trials are irrelevant until SCOTUS rules on the lower court decision about his immunity privilege. And he's filing upheld motions to delay precedings on that contention.

A headline like this:

Trump tells Supreme Court criminal prosecution is a `mortal threat' to the presidency

Basically he wants the Supreme Court to overrule the decision that ex-presidents are not exempt from criminal prosecution on something that occurred while President, thus nullifying all other charges.

They begin arguments April 25th and may not rule until June.

This is important because if they uphold, No president is exempt from criminal charges while performing their sworn duties, Trump has a much harder road.

Simple psychology says he wouldn't be fighting tooth and nail for immunity if he thought he could beat the charges, though he might say something else. Like, "No president has ever faced indictment."

The innocent person says, "you go ahead and try me." Not "the two tiered justice system has already convicted me, I refuse these charges."

That's brilliant, but ultimately manipulative.

Seems, his argument here amounts to, "They must exempt him from the criminal justice system because it gets in the way of his duties, and it's all unfairly rigged against him anyway."

Or his wording for that:

“The President cannot function, and the Presidency itself cannot retain its vital independence, if the President faces criminal prosecution for official acts once he leaves office,” 

I believe it qualifies as miracle if he pulls this off.

Worth noting, if executive privilege translates to immunity from admissible prosecution it's essentially a legal endorsement of an "elective monarchy" or "executive dominance" type government.

Where it's legal for those with immunity to kill you for criticizing them. Not saying that would happen, but a Supreme Court ruling of immunity sets the precedent that makes it possible.
edit on 20-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Stop bringing cases in civil court and I bet the process would pick up steam.

IF you have the evidence schiff swears is there.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

If a former President can already be charged for potential crimes committed when he was President, is that law now being contested? Is that why we're here?

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   

His argument for why he can't be tried post presidency for things done while President is summed up in a Monday Truth Media post:

Of course I was entitled, as President of the United States and Commander in Chief, to Immunity,”

You can't dance around this one, Donnie Boy is asking for exemption from prosecution BECAUSE he was President. Hence, he thinks being president exempts him from being charged with crimes.

He's trying to say only the senate can charge him. Basically saying, he's only checked by one of the balances, and immune to the criminal justice system altogether. But under that logic he can just resign and escape prosecution altogether because we was never impeached by the senate.

He's so full of sh*t, and that's why I don't trust him. He does this weasle slimeball thing. Complicates wanting to vote for him.

To parrot Jon Stewart, you can support that, but please stop calling his ideal of presidential immunity democracy. It's VLADIMIR PUTIN SH*T.

Especially this:

Trump team argues assassination of rivals is covered by presidential immunity

Former President Trump’s legal team suggested Tuesday that even a president directing SEAL Team Six to kill a political opponent would be an action barred from prosecution given a former executive’s broad immunity to criminal prosecution.

Rhetorical argument or not he can get f*cked with that line of logic.

I don't care how much of teddy bear people think he is, It's not the vision of our founders that the president should be exempt from the rule of law because they are president. Let alone order the military to kill political rivals.

Thats something else...

edit on 20-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join