It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG James

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Well, as much of a political hack as I think she is, I have to give credit when it is deserved...

Justice Department settlement concludes Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed state employees

www.cnn.com...

As you read the article about the DOJ report on Cuomo from today, we are reminded of her report of Cuomo that caused him to resign a week later.

Now this DOJ report pretty much ends his career.

Thank you AG James.

This does, however, cause me to wonder...is she going so hard after Trump bc it is the only way she keeps her job?

It really seems to me that her virtue signaling with the metoo movement cost the DNC their out with Biden. Cuomo was probably the plan to challenge Trump when he ran again.

Thoughts?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

The sexual harassment claims were just cover for getting him out while keeping the nursing home covid murders under the rug.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I like that flavor of tinfoil.

Kind of the same taste as the whitmer kidnapping...

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: theatreboy

The sexual harassment claims were just cover for getting him out while keeping the nursing home covid murders under the rug.

I agree.

They had the dirt on him, they took him out.

She was the spearhead for it. I think it cost her bc she made it so public.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No, no, no!
It was never 'unwanted touching', let alone sexual harassment. Cuomo explained it all. It's an Italian thing. He's Italian, and Italian people are affectionate. They like to hug!

new topics

top topics

join