It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr K vurses the Chineses communists..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I sometimes watch videos of piano players at some of the railway stations across Britain and Dr K is a Boogie Woogie player who has a Youtube Channel.
One of his most recent videos is making the news for more than his Boogie Woogie though.

I've had trouble getting the original vid to work as it was a live stream.

I'm Glad Dr K stood his ground here and wouldn't be bullies by these Chinese pretenders. Like I've said elsewhere, China are setting up secret police stations world wide and bullying and intimidating Chinese Ex-pats and Hong-Kongers trying to force them to go back home or spy.

Lots of updates to this...

This from Dr K

edit on 24-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I watched this unfold on the livestream....
Mirror of livestream (click "watch on youtube):

Kudos to Brendan for staying cool and not allowing those chinese OR the police to intimidate him.

He has a HUGE amount of support and this event has certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons.

The piano in question was apparently donated by Elton John and is now cordoned off in the station.

Thanks for sharing, let's see what else happens eh?
edit on 24/1/2024 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Hi op
video 1..pished off at the 3.37 time
Just WTF!!..Theyre flying an effing CCP flag around and now the the police show up.
This is madness no law has been broken and CCP should at least be done for breach of the peace.
This countrys gone mad.
I dont think I can stomach a chinese takeaway anymore,even though im starving.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

a reply to: nerbot

I hope this shines a light on the underhanded and arrogant tatics of the Chinese communist party in other peoples countries.
edit on 24-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Bl**dy hell!
And there's more...

Brendan is on Piers Morgan Uncensored tonight (Wednesday) at 8pm. He says in the video above that he understands MI5 are now looking into it.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Yep, he confirms in this video that the piano was donated (and signed on the top) by Elton John.
The piano has now been cordoned off, 2 security guards there to prevent anyone playing it, and some journalist has spoken to Elton John who has been told his piano is no longer in use at the station!!!!!
WTAF!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I am shocked the woke police never arrested the Chinese for flying a flag or does that only happen to the locals

I have come across articles where people have been told to remove flags outside their homes or in windows because it might offend certain people ikyn , I have been refused entry to bars wearing the national teams football top even when no matches were on after my work and just popping in for a coke .

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Yep, he confirms in this video that the piano was donated (and signed on the top) by Elton John.
The piano has now been cordoned off, 2 security guards there to prevent anyone playing it, and some journalist has spoken to Elton John who has been told his piano is no longer in use at the station!!!!!
WTAF!!!!!

Rainbows
Jane

I was in London in the 80s when Elton came shopping across from where I was working , it was at the time the British press was having a field day with him and the rent boys stories and he was hated by one and all .

It went down like a lead balloon when someone sang out the window ( ,He's gay ,He's is bent his axxxe is up for rent ,He's Elton John , He's Elton John :roll

As did my rendition of God save the Queen at 4 am outside Buckingham palace ( sex pistols version ) .

But shouting you fat useless baxxxxd at George Best when I was a kid and knew who he was near the end of his career when he played my local team , that is the one that I hang my head in shame at

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
.... 2 security guards there to prevent anyone playing it.

Who pays their wages eh?

And here's an update from Brendan:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yes, I mentioned it in my comment. Going to pop Piers (yuk) on now to see what else is happening.
Thank you.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The man tells him there would be legal action. He never said what kind.

He saw his opportunity and jumped on it. He shouted for all to hear, "STOP TOUCHING HER!"

Notice the girl filming the encounter. She is waiting for the right moment; when the piano man's anger has been piqued. She records a distraught man telling another, older, man to please stop touching the lady beside him. The pianist's response? "It's a free country." Throw in a, "You're not used to Democracy." and you've got a nice compact story to tell the authorities about what happened.

Tell the story and show the clip to the Chinese embassy, and you have an international incident.

I'm glad he never stopped filming.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dapaga

Cheeky bastardos

Wen he started shouting "STOP TOUCHING HER" it pished me off
The police officer has a camera on her chest.
The other police officer looks to me like hes talking to a man filming it.
the effing thing is absurd but use your voice calmly and legally NOT THE CCP WAY

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Seems the piano was broke out of jail today and a friend of Dr. K's played it.

Terry Miles on Piano

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I'm glad this this got the publicity it needed to show the underhandedness of the CCP and the way it tries to manipulate people.
I'm also happy the way Dr K handled himself in the situation and didn't escualte it and showed the Chines Communists for what they are.

Freedom of pianos!!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Seems the piano was broke out of jail today and a friend of Dr. K's played it.

Terry Miles on Piano

That Piano is going to get even more popular me thinks. All you need to be able to do is play "chopsticks".

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Recent reports say the piano was removed.

What happened to, this isn't a commie country....

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here in Saint Paul, we had a Secret Chinese Police Station Not far from our capitol. About a mile from my house. Has not made our local news, but it’s everywhere else. It’s funny how the Chinese are setting up shop weilding power in countries that they shouldn’t have power in. But here I am, one of those Jingoist believers in sovereignty, and the rule of law.

The British Police need to be fired. Every last one of them, and replaced by people who actually live in the real world. a reply to: Kurokage

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension
The British Police need to be fired.

Start with the Freemasons then.

new topics

top topics

join