It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2024 is the year it happens to much going on .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
US -Iran
Russia - Ukraine
China -Taiwan
Israel - Hamas-Iran
Sweden 2 steps away from joining Nato
North Korea shelling the buffer zone say's not avoiding war with South Korea
Whatever middle east terrorist group that joins in
Not sure what to think of Africa or Syria

Am I missing anything ?

Has there ever been such a tinderbox there's no way the US will be able to be spread so thin If this kicks off there will be attacks on mainland US .

Any bets ?
edit on 11-1-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

there will be attacks on mainland US

So take out several USA cities. Will it MAGA? Think about it? Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City

I am betting on Kid Rocketman and his ballestic misslles.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You do realize that no country could successfully invade the US in a conventional manner correct. And the second it becomes clear that some are doing so in a unconventional manner all hell would break loose.
Geography and statistics can be your friend.
But nice thread I guess....

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Wars and rumors of wars abound. Nations rise against one another, kingdom against kingdom. Earthquakes on the rise. Man made famines on the horizon.

Are these all "the beginning of birth pains?"

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Geography and statistics can be your friend

And reading could be yours.

Attacks on the US mainland aren't restricted to invasion. Remember that one thing that happened a while back with the big ol airplanes? That wasn't an invasion, but was definitely an attack on the mainland. An attack by whom is another thread and dead horse entirely.

Who's to say an invasion couldn't take place though? With all the rumors of HAMAS and other agents infiltrating countries and cities all over the world and our borders practically wide open with a vacancy sign lit up, we could be letting hundreds, if not thousands, of people in that could plot an attack by the month. All it would take is a few burner cells and a trip to Tractor Supply and we have another OK City.

Likelihood vs possibility. Likely? No. Possible? Oh yes.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Sounds like what we hear here every year.

I wouldn't be surprised if China moves on Taiwan. If I were them I wouldn't want to take the chance that the US has a real president starting next year, so this might be their last good opportunity for a while.

The problem for those cumming in their pants hoping this might be the year we all die is that if China moves on Taiwan, the US isn't gonna do jack # about it. Biden doesn't have the spine for it.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

You do realize that no country could successfully invade the US in a conventional manner correct. And the second it becomes clear that some are doing so in a unconventional manner all hell would break loose.

Isn’t there an unconventional invasion going on at the southern border as we speak?
The same is happening in most western countries.

Combine that with the slow and silent march of the collectivists in the west over the last number of decades, that's resulted in a bunch is guilt ridden, west hating leftist and you have a real problem.

The invasion is well underway.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Return of the king....yes Elvis is back in stage , as hologram

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

“You do realize that no country could successfully invade the US in a conventional manner correct. ”

You forget about Chinese spy balloons that are allowed in our airspace.

Oh, and don’t forget about the millions of illegals coming over the border. The majority of which just so happen to be military aged men…

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Wars and rumors of wars abound. Nations rise against one another, kingdom against kingdom. Earthquakes on the rise. Man made famines on the horizon.

All that stuff has been going on for as long as humans have been keeping records.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I heard somewhere also that something like 60 - 80% of the world is having elections this year too.

A whole lot of shaking going on.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Tell that to the whole Country of Mexico who have already successfully invaded our nation

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I don't see Mexico b1tching about the invading military aged dudes invading their country each spring.
In my life I don't have to worry about such things......because I don't really care untill I see an actual invading army.
But you do you and be upset about something that may not have actually impacted your life aside from talking heads telling you to be upset.
What is the average life age of a human.....prob 30yrs old world be my guess.
Would you rather younger stupid people come here or the old and worthless? Or none?
Either way the answer is stupid as they only increase our workforce and military. Kinda seems like a good thing to me.
If it affects you in a negative manner than figure out a way to capitalize on your own short comings. This is America after all and we don't like those that don't contribute. Capitalism baby! You either are for it or against.
Which are you?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OdinnsPapa

See my above post

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I don't see Mexico b1tching about the invading military aged dudes invading their country each spring.

Who is invading Mexico?

The only thing I could come up with that you're talking about is spring break, and you would be dead wrong if that was your example.
edit on 11-1-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Iran wouldn't be much more than some air strikes that eliminates their air force. Not seeing a ground war.

China would be pretty stupid to invade Taiwan. Just imagine what Taiwanese long range missiles could do to Chinas ports.. In my opinion the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

But, one of these days we will be attacked..
Bombs of some sort.
Cyber warfare.
Satellites destroyed.

It's coming.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Pft
If they came in via California, I don't see them getting any resistance.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

In my life I don't have to worry about such things......because I don't really care untill I see an actual invading army.

You sound just like the naive Democrats in northern states who thought anyone concerned about illegal immigration was a racist idiot... up until the southern states started sending about 1% of the problem to those Democrat cities and now they're in a panic about how this is a crisis and we need to close the border.

You supported the 2020 riots too, didn't you? As long as you're not affected...
edit on 11-1-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well, communists for the most part are pretty stupid. So I'll explain this for the idiots.

Congressional districts are assigned by population.

Unchecked mass immigration directly effects congressional representation. That means less representation for actual Americans.

Putting them in the police and military is also insane. We've already seen police and National Guard used against Americans.

Adding tons of illegals who don't give a sh!t about America or Americans at all, in positions where they are armed and policing Americans is the dumbest sh!t you can do. They won't think twice about mowing down anyone because they are mostly coming from countries where that is common practice.

That's what directly caused the fall of Rome.

Not one country in the history of planet Earth has been made better or stronger through uncontrolled immigration by people who don't share the host nation's values.

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
US -Iran
Russia - Ukraine
China -Taiwan
Israel - Hamas-Iran
Sweden 2 steps away from joining Nato
North Korea shelling the buffer zone say's not avoiding war with South Korea
Whatever middle east terrorist group that joins in
Not sure what to think of Africa or Syria

Am I missing anything ?

Has there ever been such a tinderbox there's no way the US will be able to be spread so thin If this kicks off there will be attacks on mainland US .

Any bets ?

I promised myself that I would not get involved with threads like this, because...

Let's just say that perception can change (limit) reality.

However....

US-Iran: No, at least not directly in terms of large-scale military action. If any action is directed toward Iran, it will be via "proxy", which includes the further use of drones, cyberwarfare, and logistical support of Israel for "boots on the ground"-based intervention.

Russia-Ukraine: Status quo, until after the US Presidential election. If Biden is re-elected, however, the resulting turmoil within the GOP could parlay into the funds and support necessary to re-energize Ukraine's effort, while simultaneously disheartening Putin's efforts dramatically. Perhaps to the point of destabilizing his hold over Russia.

China-Taiwan: China will undoubtedly continue to press (oppress) Taiwan, but China has serious (economic, cultural) problems of its own at home. Historically, China prefers its domestic situation to be harmonious, especially before it risks direct involvement in external conflicts. At this time, Taiwan is, although tempting, a dangerously too large a bite to take.

Israel-Hamas-Iran: Israel, and Netanyahu in particular, "has been read the Riot Act" with regard to its excesses in terms of its attempt to "destroy Hamas". That's not to say that the "process" won't continue, but the effort will be less dramatic, more methodical, and far less likely to raise the ire of the World's sensibilities; far fewer dead Gaza babies on the TV's and streams. The Gazans who end up surviving will end up.....somewhere else. Much to the dissatisfaction of the Gazans...and the existing inhabitants of the "somewhere else".

Sweden: NATO will grow, Russia's invasion of Ukraine kind of guaranteed that. Putin now understands the reality if the "self-fulfilling Prophecy". Oddly, though it's too late for old Pouty, the Ukrainian misadventure could, in the next ten to fifteen years, lead to the formation of a European hegemony: a truly united Europe. Which would be only strengthened by the inclusion of a reformed, post-Putin, Russia.

NK: Lil Kim will do what Lil Kim do. Storm in a Teapot. Kim realizes NK is increasingly irrelevant on the world stage. It is likely that he recognizes that he, personally, will not live long enough to see NK ever taken seriously. I have the sense that his real power (though not his influence, yet, anyway) is slowly being drained away. And the new leader(s) are (carefully, secretly) crafting the "new NK" under his nose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join