It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Ray Epps, conspiracy theory ruined his life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
a reply to: frogs453

What "active shooter"? 😃

The cop that murdered Ashley Babbitt. Why tf was a cop shooting into an unarmed crowd? I'm surprised more people weren't killed

True, true.

I believe the greatest anomaly by far with the A. Babbitt shooting is the reaction by the "cops" in riot gear and rifles behind Babbit.
The one guy kept raising his rifle towards the cop that shot at Babbit.
That is a definite method to get shot at.
Point your gun in the direction of an active shooter.
Add to that the high weirdness of a group of about 20-30 people on the landing/foyer to the Right of most video footage where EVERYONE had their phones out videotaping it. And not 1 of them ran away and through the doors right next to them when AB was shot. And they were pretty much in the line of fire.
But they did not even react. They just kept filming with their phones.

posted on Jan, 6 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What "active shooter"? 😃

The cop that murdered Ashley Babbitt. Why tf was a cop shooting into an unarmed crowd? I'm surprised more people weren't killed

Oh Yeah I remember reading he faked a radio call about being shot at. Right before he shot Babbitt. That was a planned event.

Didn't he get a medal, or promotion, or something?

Like George Floyd, Democrats are ALWAYS on the wrong side of the law.

I think he went from Lt to Capt. 😊

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Lazy88

so those that were arrested deserve it.

Did any associated with burning down police precincts get corresponding sentences to Jan 6? Burning down a police station seems like insurrection?

Taking over city blocks and starting a separate government from the USA seems like insurrection, and the stopping of rights, protections, and due of law as outlined by the Constitution for those in the city blocks.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 05:37 AM
link   

There has been an established history of allowing protests to stop legal process?

Are these insurrection?

‘I Do Not Consent.’ Kavanaugh’s Confirmation Vote Was Interrupted Multiple Times by Screaming Protesters
time.com...

Rebellious Democrats disrupt U.S. House, stage protest

www.tampabay.com...

WASHINGTON — Rebellious Democrats shut down the House's legislative work on Wednesday,

Congressman Jamaal Bowman pulls fire alarm during crucial House vote: Will he have to resign?

m.economictimes.com... cleshow/104088178.cms

Don’t confuse support with people genuinely concerned with laws not being equally applied for political targeting.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Lazy88

Then I guess he should have called in over 5000 LEO,NG and air support like he did previously in 2020, unilaterally making that decision although it was not requested by anyone in DC.

Guess he didn't want it too bad.

you are woefully uninformed.
tuckercarlson.com...

I'm sure you will have some excuse like "I just can't stand Tucker", well, watch the interview and learn what we know and why we are upset about all this. The real reasons.

This was and has been a set up, one that Trump walked into at full speed. It's why it's all the left can talk about. it's their creation, their Reichstag fire, your Reichstag fire. At the very least, understand the facts. All of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

POLITICS
DHS: Feds sustained 277 injuries while in Portland, including temporary blindness

www.kgw.com... c-4664-9693-68101ec8acf9

Cuccinelli said around 140 federal agents tasked with protecting the federal courthouse sustained at least 277 injuries. Of those, he said 113 were eye injuries from lasers.

“If I hold my hand in front of that laser, it's hot by that point in time,” said Cuccinelli, demonstrating with a blue laser pointer.

Video from weeks of demonstrations downtown shows protesters using similar laser pointers to shine into officers' eyes at short range. Contrary to recent remarks by the White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, Cuccinelli said no officers were left permanently blinded.

“We've had a number of officers have days-long blindness,” said Cuccinelli. “So far they've all kind of come back.”

Cuccinelli said the remaining injuries sustained by officers were related to hearing, followed by contact with objects such as frozen water bottles, pipes, fireworks, chemicals and Molotov cocktails.

www.kgw.com... c-4664-9693-68101ec8acf9

FOX NEWS) -- More than 2,000 law enforcement officers were injured in the first weeks of protests over the summer following the police killing of George Floyd, according to a report released in October.

www.wdrb.com... ab-11eb-9431-a3e24704f86a.html

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
MUST SEE.

Lara Logan: The Story of Victoria Charity White May Be the Most Important J6 Revelation Yet

rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can’t imagine US citizens watching that Tucker interview and Rumble video and not wanting a serious investigation. How can you turn a blind eye to that and say nothing is wrong?

J6 is way beyond democrats/republicans. Everyone should fear what we’re all heading for.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I have a hard time with insurrection charges against anyone that's been charged since Pelosi and her ilk refused extra security and wouldn't allow the NG to come in. Seems like they'rethe one that fueled this 'insurrection'.

Interestingly, Trump offered troops to support and the Liberals said no, we do not need it, nothing to see there. When it happened I bet Pelosi and company popped champaign in cheers.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
I can’t imagine US citizens watching that Tucker interview and Rumble video and not wanting a serious investigation. How can you turn a blind eye to that and say nothing is wrong?

TDS...doesn't matter, whatever it takes to get Trump...

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro

J6 is way beyond democrats/republicans. Everyone should fear what we’re all heading for.

somehow, we have devolved into pockets of partisan beliefs that transcend reality. ( that's a scientific way of claiming we slipped into Clown World).

I'm willing to have my sanity checked. I may be the crazy one. I can accept that. But I will need more than the opposition to convey that truth.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

somehow, we have devolved into pockets of partisan beliefs that transcend reality. ( that's a scientific way of claiming we slipped into Clown World).

I'm willing to have my sanity checked. I may be the crazy one. I can accept that. But I will need more than the opposition to convey that truth.

You use the term "we" as if everyone has transcended. I beg to differ in I'm the same as I was 10 years ago as many here are the same, so what changed? Who are the ones to transcend? A large number of us are reactionary to this whole mess, and we would just go about our day with little care if someone didn't let the loonies run the show, or be given the power to determine our social norms and what kind of reality we live in. I keep thinking about the lion that is just sleeping and a small group of people constantly poke it with a stick, and one day the lion roars back and the people say... See! It's a wild beast!

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"we" being the majority. I realize that many can see this for what it is, but if you look outside of our site, most folks buy what the MSM sells them. If that wasn't the case, we wouldn't have Clown World. We do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join