It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Contacted a House Committee Member on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Reference:

Congress members will receive secret UFO briefing next week from top spy chief amid growing demands for greater transparency

Daily Mail

So who knows where this will go as I am like many here, without superpowers and since were not in charge one doesnt know the real direction, purpose or end game of this Committee. As a result I must and will assume that this committee is for the public good, that its above board and that the witnesses are true, honest and ethical.

That being written, I had my FED contact of over 30 years give me his take on David Grusch. He said that he watched the video over half a dozen times. It was his opinion that Grusch was reading from a government prepared script and that he was telling the truth.

Assumming you read my actual submittal, it is my opinion that ET is around and has been for thousands of years. So what is their end game and so why is this committee now coming to light?

To control the sheep? Based on my personal experience I really doubt that as I think its more sinister along the theme of abductions, cattle mutulation and crop citrcles. Then throw in the Paranormal stuff, sit back and use some deductive reasoning and I am not talking some front porch logic kind of deductive reasoning. One must really go deep here. Look at the paintings and sketches from 1000's of years ago. Gods? Ant Colony?

To control the sheep? Nope. I think they have to tell as as among all what keeps moving on? Technology does along with all those cell phones and their grainy, out of focus blurry images of UFO's. I know as it has happened to me dozens of times. That along with the cell phone camera just conveniently malfunctioning when you got that WTF craft in your view. Sooner or later someone will get one as I am sure our US military already does. I mean why is it none of the UFO experts never discuss, astrophotography image stacking software?

Heres my submittal. Only those names NOT in the public arena were redacted along with mine. Dont fret, UNCLE already knows who I am.

It is my understanding that Nancy is on the Committee on UFO's ~ UAP's. Since our move to South Carolina in 2017, several of us have witnessed UFO's over the Georgia - South Carolina border as we look over Lake Murray. Our 1st sighting was on May 4, 2018. I documented same on NUFORC and was interviewed by Mike Trivisonno, of WTAM 1100 Cleveland in May 2018 along with Michael Lee Hill. What we observed on that day were similiar to what was videoed by Robert Lazar in 1989 near AREA 51 in the desert. John Lear was with him. Lazar said they performed radical maneuvers. They did as that is what we saw on May 4, 2018. I sent my video of the "object" to John Greenewald Jr., of The Black Vault in 2018-2019. His investigator [M_ _ _ _ _] wrote back in an email that she is seeing a triangular object as they took a screen shot of the video and enhanced the image. She wanted my confirmation. I agreed with her. I have her email along with the enhanced picture. These same objects were last seen over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation over Labor Day weekend in 2020. IMO they are USA owned. However the "orange" ones aren’t. I reference a book authored by former US military fighter pilot and lawyer, Terry Ray; "The worldwide invasion of the Orange Orbs." The last one we witnessed would not let us video it. I still have that video with me dropping F bombs to God. My background includes an Engineer and Executive in manufacturing as I held a Top Secret DOD Security Clearance. I was invited into the CIA "Watcher" program in 1990 by the Special Agent [redated]. He was also former Secret Service West Wing and I maintain contact with him via email to this day. I would like an opportunity to present my material for your office for review as it can be either buried or acted on. To date I still remain under a Federal gag order as imposed by Justice Richard Arcara as I violated a “National Security of the USA" request by the NCIS to remain silent by appearing on CNN. My interview also involved the failure of numerous pieces of electro-mechanical equipment in the radioactive hot room at Savannah River. Many others I know who were born in South Carolina also have seen the "UFO's". They aren’t military aircraft, space junk, planets or swamp gas. I also am beginning to wonder whether the "others" are benevolent. That should be your focus and concern for your children's children.

So ATS members, at the end of the day your concern should be for your children's children so either wake up, help or get out of the way.

I only can do what I can do.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

All very well of you, of course, the game has to be played according to the script which has taken years to prepare and get rolling. I assume that many read my many posts that point out where this whole affair is headed, but they absolutely don't want to believe that such can be possible for our world, and they move on to a heart-warming thread on dogs or something else.

I've said many times that the signs of what is to be happening right now within our civilization are present for any one to see if one does a bit of forward thinking/i] about what it really means for sophisticated aliens from multiple stars to come here. But cognitive dissonance is a terrible thing to waste.

edit on 3-1-2024 by CosmicFocus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yet still more speculation and nothing burgers. I see nothing that causes me to 'worry' for my child's future. On the other hand, the 1%ers are evil and malevolent no doubt about that. Yet they get a pass by many.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I'm sorry but, I must take you to task. Waterglass has shown his concern where few do in these pages for exactly what is going on in DC and our skies. So, as an interested citizen, what do you expect to come from all of this? Is it much todo about nothing? Is it a manufactured hoax by our own world for some gain? Is it aspects of a religious nature?

I'm not familiar with this 1% bunch you mention. Could you enlighten me?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Assumming you read my actual submittal, it is my opinion that ET is around and has been for thousands of years. So what is their end game and so why is this committee now coming to light?

If ET is more advanced than us, the AI they must have developed by now should be even more advanced than they are and much more capable of traveling the universe.

The video game Mass Effect adopts this concept. In the game, it is said that biological live occasionally springs into existence and once advanced enough, it creates AI that becomes even more advanced.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

So, as an interested citizen, what do you expect to come from all of this? Is it much todo about nothing? Is it a manufactured hoax by our own world for some gain? Is it aspects of a religious nature?

Maybe it's about exposing illegal trafficking activities associated with UAP sightings.

There's reportedly a correlation between trafficking and UAP data.

I've also heard rumors on ATS about special forces and advanced technology being used in trafficking operations.

I can also point to documented evidence of government involvement in cattle mutilations and crop circles creation.

edit on 3-1-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

CosmicFocus, your open italics tag after "forward thinking" is causing all subsequent posts to be italicised.

Closing it should put everything right.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I was going to put Italics on my CV.

Damn.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Yet still more speculation and nothing burgers

My guess is that you have never seen anything. Fine. Neither did I until May 4, 2018 throughout my entire life and I have spent many hours well into the 100's outdoors at night from childhood to adult.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I still say if it's being brought forth by the government there has to be a different explanation.

I don't doubt their existence.

So for me that indicates that the UFOs are terrestrial.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I assume that many read my many posts that point out where this whole affair is headed, but they absolutely don't want to believe that such can be possible for our world, and they move on to a heart-warming thread on dogs or something else.

Many here on this site are scared of much more than ET showing up. Yet they play it as tough guz and girls.

Billionaire Charles Bigelow said on 60 miniutes that he doesnt care what others think. Once your exposed to it you will feel the same as him. I do and I have seen possibly less that 1/1000 of a percent on what he has.

Many OPS here on ATS also have seen things as they live in SC yet are too afraid to come forward. We PM each other.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

As I mentioned to your thread posting earlier, cognitive dissonance is the chief factor for the denial of evidence for many people. Their view of themselves and reality can't handle the strain. Plus, I frequently add fuel to that fire by saying that the world is not going to embrace what comes from it all. But I feel that such words are justified and allowed because there is no difference between what many religions glorify themselves with saying time after time and the puny words of an old UFO abductee.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Yet still more speculation and nothing burgers

My guess is that you have never seen anything. Fine. Neither did I until May 4, 2018 throughout my entire life and I have spent many hours well into the 100's outdoors at night from childhood to adult.
I have , just don't expect to hear anything relating to real disclosure from corrupt self-serving governments. It's all theater.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

I'm sorry but, I must take you to task. Waterglass has shown his concern where few do in these pages for exactly what is going on in DC and our skies. So, as an interested citizen, what do you expect to come from all of this? Is it much todo about nothing? Is it a manufactured hoax by our own world for some gain? Is it aspects of a religious nature?

I'm not familiar with this 1% bunch you mention. Could you enlighten me?

I'm just saying the government will never really disclose what they know. Nor is there any danger from UFOs , they've never posed a threat. Whatever all this 'disclosure' theater is about, it's not about actual disclosure. I'm agnostic, so nothing to do with religion.
The 1% are the reptiles who think they're better than 99% of the world population(Gates, politicians etc).

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I have , just don't expect to hear anything relating to real disclosure from corrupt self-serving governments. It's all theater.

I was aware of that and agree with you so I said anyway what the hell. Throw in a curveball and see where it goes

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Their view of themselves and reality can't handle the strain.

I get that and your experinece tends to alter ones belief in whatever. I was never abucted but I had Sleep Paralysis and visited by that 7' hooded faceless evil thing almpst 1000 times throughout my life. I began to pray and it hasent been around since 2018. No SP since January 2022

All I can say is WTF and who knows
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

So for me that indicates that the UFOs are terrestrial.

Agree but there are others that I still believe are ET. The orange ones. The terrestrial ones pulsate and flash at random like a police car light to mimic a star. Their colors were red, green, blue, yellow and white.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   

My aunt saw an orange orb in the late 90s in the Karoo where she lived on a farm.

She wasn't into woo of any kind.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Italics reverted.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Off topic (sorry) but how come when you hit the flag it says "fail" now?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join