It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uday/Qusay? the 2 (end time) witnesses?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
One word- NO

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Interesting, most people seem to believe that War is how EVIL will bring down a society, or corrupt the spirtual. But what if evil is more like a mystery novel. Then War would be to obvious. What if the best way to bring down the society and the spirtual is from within!

"A house divided against itself cannot stand...", "Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it.", "The will of God prevails. In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be, wrong.", "The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise -- with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew. We must disentrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country.", "In this sad world of ours, sorrow comes to all; and, to the young, it comes with bitterest agony, because it takes them unawares." Abraham Lincoln

Still has a fresh sound to it!

who

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
my apologies mikromarius, I didnt mean to jump down your throat if that was how it seemed. just meant to add to the discussion.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The two witnesses ......''These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy;and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues,as often as they desire''(Revelation 11:6)

Conversion of the Jews......
Enoch and Elias(Elijah) will preach in Jerusalem, the Holy city,for three and half years.As a result of their powerful witness, many Jews will turn to their true Messiah at last.'''Behold, I will send you [Jews]Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers.'''(Malachi 4:5,6)

'''And it shall come to pass in that day that the remnant of Israel.....will depend on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel,in truth'''(Isaiah 10:20)
'''Isaiah also cries out concerning Israel:'Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea,the remnant will be saved''(Romans 9:27 )

''Then they will look on Me whom they pierced,''
''Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn''(Zechariah 12:10)
The Book of Revelation assigns a specific number to this remnant:'''And I heard the number of those who were sealed.One hundred and forty -four thousand of all tribes of the children of Israel were sealed''(Revelation 7:4)

The preaching of the gospel will be finalized with the end times conversion of the Jews.As our Lord indicated when He said,'''So the last will be first, and the first last''(Matthew 20:16),this people to whom the Good News was first delivered will be the last to receive it.

Above was taken from ch.12 of ''Ultimate things''......An orthodox Christian perspective on the end of times..by Dennis E. Engleman.

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by who
my apologies mikromarius, I didnt mean to jump down your throat if that was how it seemed. just meant to add to the discussion.

No problem, mister. I don't mean to jump on people either, but this is the way I am. Please look rather at it as a sign of honesty and love, rather than anger and hate. My form may be hard, cold and direct, but these things are important for me (and you ofcourse).

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jul, 27 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
TODAY
at NOON EDT, Sunday 27 July 2003=

Even the most ardent supporter for the theory of;
Udai & Qusai Hussein as TWO (end time) Witnesses...
MUST now STAND DOWN !!

A conspirators rational can create several 'loop holes'
to support a mind-set that U & Q=2 witnesses:

1. actual time line, of 3 1/2 days, is blurred...
? did it begin when they were slain in Mosul?
? or when the bodies, on display in Baghdad?

2. were these bodies actuallythe Hussein sons?

3. was the fire-fight staged? 'they' had to APPEAR to be
to be terminated by U.S. Forces.

ON THE OTHER HAND:

as voiced by Bill Parcells (football coach)...
" I don't need to be hit in the face three times with a
dead skunk to know it stinks "

I STAND DOWN...NOT because the two sons/brothers
did not satisfy the brief scriptual synopsis...
( total of 11 verses, 330 words; see Revelation of John
the Divine>chapt 11>verses 3-13 inclusive)

AND NOT...because the 2 witnesses were the 2nd 'WOE'
** a harsh & severe judgement upon the people...

But- I STAND DOWN, because the 'earthquake' neither
physical or metaphorical NEVER HAPPENED...which is
the 'proof' required- to test all things...

Sure, these 2 men had power of life/death over all manner of people (shias, sunni, kurds, iraqi...) committed
all sorts actrocities, torture, depravity, causing poverty,
disease, inhumanity, during their reign of terror, while
SMITING many peoples & tongues...even comparable
to the NAZI Gestapo, SS, Genocide Actions of 1930s-'40s

...the Beast came up from the pit to Slay them...
the turbulance (of their demise) continues, as the 'polarization' spreads...Loyalist Baathists mount the
Avenging Attacks on US Forces.

*while the subjugated masses whisper, their relief.*

And a 'noted' 7 thousandvolunteer as Police, for
duty under US oversight & authority, in Baghdad.

is the USA & UK... the BEAST?
is highly touted democracy only a neo-darwinst
survival-of-the-fittest/dog-eat-dog, strategy model that
has been re-vamped, hyped , to a greedy world?

Q?. is US the new Babylon?
Q?. does NYC, site of UN building, fufill the verse?
'I will make my mount of assembly, in the
uttermost parts of the north'
Q?. many more...

A CURTAIN CALL IS IN ORDER !!

for all of you participants that played speaking roles, and
for all of you participants that made the audience...
all of you were vital for the creation of this
KABUKI type DRAMA...
our reward is the unfolding of the Drama,
our reward is the insights and inspirations
our DRAMA releases.

Is this Drama, a forerunner, a precursor? will [jews] be
converted...to Islam? is that the Mystery?

watch your back,

enjoy the journey

s/riff-raff

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join