It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They think this is funny..............

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I was sent this recently and regretted watching it before going to sleep as it angered me so much.

Beyond Ignorance

What is happening to western society that teenagers find assault so amusing? These guys do not have an inkling of the impact they are having on other individuals, all for the sake of a laugh.

I thought "Jacka55" was highly warped, but at least they inflicted their insanity only on themselves.

The result of their actions will one day result in a fatality as someone responds and the incident escalates.

Personally, I think I'd end up going down for manslaugther.

[edit on 14-4-2005 by Koka]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Brilliant kids. Film yourself commiting a crime, then put it on the internet. Any of the victims will be easily able to prosecute, if these guys can be found, which shouldn't be too hard, as they don't seem very smart.

I think stuff like jack@ss and CKY2K are pretty damn funny, because it has consent, but this is just crap.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Stuff like this is a buncha crap, I would also prolly go down for manslaugher had one of these punks tried it with me, I seriously wonder how people like this are still breathing after doing this kind of thing, perhaps the fact that they actualy did it, scares the people they are doing it to?

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
Stuff like this is a buncha crap, I would also prolly go down for manslaugher had one of these punks tried it with me, I seriously wonder how people like this are still breathing after doing this kind of thing, perhaps the fact that they actualy did it, scares the people they are doing it to?

I think the victims are caught off guard due to the presence of the video camera, and their lack of response is down to intimidation by numbers.

Being a Londoner, I can only look forward to the day they introduce themselves to me.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This is a sick craze called ironically "happy slapping"...

these F\/CK3R5 need to burn in hell!

link

They use mobile phones with cameras on which they then send the videos to each others phones...

[edit on 14/4/05 by Klepto]

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This a duplicate of an older thread: politics.abovetopsecret.com....

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
thanks for pointing that out dj, thread closed please continue your discussion at the link above

new topics

top topics

join