It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the big one.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I got as sick with covid as any person would a bad flu...
It still wouldn't make me consider taking a vaccine so I'm not really sure why you would disbelieve me I'm not trying to push a narrative simply giving my own personal experience.
I'm also not sure why you felt the need to use "unvaxed" in that way as I lived in Belgium during 2 years of lockdown, couldn't go near a bar, restaurants, gym for 2 years and missed my grandmothers funeral due to travel restrictions.
If you believe that covid can't make people ill in the same way as any other virus then you are living in am alternate reality.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I’m just coming out of it now! Got sick start of December and it’s lasted all month. I tested the other day for first time, as I didn’t want to infect family on Xmas day. Test was neg, but I imagine that’s because I got it 20 days ago - I’m no longer infectious and the high speed PCR test no longer sees it (I’d probably need an antibody test by now)

I had the usual aches, sore head & sinuses and runny nose. What makes me think it was covid rather than anything else was the weird nights sweats (could ring sweat from t-shirt in middle of the night), despite never having a temperature throughout all this. And also my sense of smell: subtle whiff of ammonia throughout days with no exterior source for this. Surely that’s textbook covid!

Sense of smell now seems to be better this past couple days is and sweats not as bad last night.

But this is strange: looking through my med records i found that I’d been to the doctor about night sweats way back in February 2019. I now recall that I saw the doc because I’d never had it before. It was the same night sweats without a fever. I don’t recall my sense of smell effected back then. However, the sweats thing is unique to just these 2 occasions - Feb 2019 and now - so it seems fair to me to assume there’s a high likelihood that it’s the same cause. And if the ammonia smell now suggests that the cause is likely to be covid does that mean I had covid in Feb 2019?

I’m in the uk, only had the first 2 AstraZeneca vax (no mRNA). Never developed any covid symptoms, so I thought I was lucky, but did I have better immunity due to having covid early 2019? I wonder if this virus has been around, percolating among us far longer than the narrative tells us

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
Note the brand new account who claims he's 'unvaxxed' and got sick with covid. None of this is believable.

Why is that so hard to believe? Unvaccinated people definitely catch covid lol.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
I also think there's some connection to having an immune reaction after being around the vaxxed. Like they release the spike proteins and your body reacts to it and it mimics being ill.

Eh, no. That's not how any of this works.

It's flu season. Covid is a new addition to this season. People are going to get sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join