It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunder, and Hail, and Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Some here may have noticed that I took on a personal project a few days ago, I had to check to see when, I thought it was the 10th, but it was actually the 12th of December to read through the entire Bible and upload the progress to YouTube. And I have been posting my progress in the thread Reading The Bible.

This morning I read through the 10 plagues on Egypt. And when I got to the plague of fire and hail, and read about how Jehovah sent thunder, and fire, and hail to the earth right then a low rolling thunder echoed outside. It was so cool as it was perfect timing with the Bible reading. Was it coincidence? We never get rain here, it probably rains twice a year here, if that, and this weather is very unusual. In any event, thought it was cool, and cooler still that I actually got it recorded. I wasn't sure if my IPad had recorded the thunder, but if you turn the volume up enough you can hear the thunder echoing in the background just as I'm reading about Jehovah sending the thunder, and hail, and fire:

ETA:
The reading about the thunder, and fire, and hail, and the echoing of the rolling thunder outside right on queue starting @9:25.

edit on Fri, 22 Dec 2023 16:45:18 -0600pm122220231200000018America/ChicagoFri, 22 Dec 2023 16:45:18 -0600 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Be careful reading stuff like the Bible, it could be like Never Ending Story or Jumanji.

posted on Dec, 22 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser2034

I think that sometimes God just drops little Easter eggs on us as a tiny blessing.

posted on Dec, 23 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 12/23/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
a reply to: randomuser2034

I think that sometimes God just drops little Easter eggs on us as a tiny blessing.

“With our thoughts we make the world.”

Buddha.

Fate and luck are two influences that prove life has a sense of humour.

top topics

join