It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House 'Christmas' video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The trash in the white house is turning our government into a circus,

Graphic content for the sensitive people, but this is what is going on in our own places where the laws of our country are make.

Graphic Video: Senate Staffer Caught Filming Gay Sex Tape in Senate Hearing Room

In a photo taken in the Senate hearing room, the alleged congressional staffer can also be seen naked on all fours, looking back at the camera while on the table, where senators listen to testimonies.

A source told the Daily Caller that the room in the imagery is Senate room SD-G50. The outlet blurred the man’s face, as his identity has not yet been confirmed.

The Daily Caller reported that it reviewed a group chat in which the leaked video footage and photo were sent. The outlet confirmed that the imagery was shared in a private group for gay men in politics.

Conservative activist Laura Loomer took to X/Twitter to say that the congressional staffer in question works for Sen. Ben Cardin (D-MD).

This what democrats wants for America, no respect, no order and chaos, because they do not respect the people of our nation.

I will not post the link to the Breitbart story because I find it too graphic.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Are there moderators in this joint any longer? The threads are getting ridiculous. At least there used to be some semblance of trying to maintain focus on the topic. Or reason. Or logic. All I see lately is whataboutism and straw men arguments and shifts of arguments from the topic to another one completely, conflating all kinds of issues into one. "The Democrats..." as a monolith. That's silly. Just because the Trumpists are doesn't mean the Democrats are. (lighten up... humor)

The White House video is silly. I think it's not much to get your panties all awad over? Save that energy for the coming civil war/SHTF/need to defend your country? Wouldn't worry about a holiday dance video or the agenda of the troupe.

Also, anyone who has worked in Congress will tell you there is sex being had all over our hallowed governmental halls. Pages are infamous. Staffers have the scoop. Were you even a senate page if you hadn't done it in the cloakroom, a library and at least one hearing room? And that was in pre-Cinton 90's. Yikes I'm old... Difference is now we have recording and transmitting devices at our fingertips with the ability to instantly and simultaneously do just that - and young people who don't think twice about doing that. I don't think it's a Democrat thing. Last I checked most everybody likes sex.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: steve90210
Are there moderators in this joint any longer? The threads are getting ridiculous. At least there used to be some semblance of trying to maintain focus on the topic. Or reason. Or logic. All I see lately is whataboutism and straw men arguments and shifts of arguments from the topic to another one completely, conflating all kinds of issues into one. "The Democrats..." as a monolith. That's silly. Just because the Trumpists are doesn't mean the Democrats are. (lighten up... humor)

The White House video is silly. I think it's not much to get your panties all awad over? Save that energy for the coming civil war/SHTF/need to defend your country? Wouldn't worry about a holiday dance video or the agenda of the troupe.

Also, anyone who has worked in Congress will tell you there is sex being had all over our hallowed governmental halls. Pages are infamous. Staffers have the scoop. Were you even a senate page if you hadn't done it in the cloakroom, a library and at least one hearing room? And that was in pre-Cinton 90's. Yikes I'm old... Difference is now we have recording and transmitting devices at our fingertips with the ability to instantly and simultaneously do just that - and young people who don't think twice about doing that. I don't think it's a Democrat thing. Last I checked most everybody likes sex.

This video personifies everything wrong today with the country and they are clearly rubbing it in our faces . They know it's tacky, deprived, satantic, pedophelic etc. They don't care, they want us to know because it makes them enjoy rubbing it in our faces harder next time even more. And never mind the mods, half the posters on this board are paid shills IMO, they are here just to stir things up and ignore any evidence/facts whenever presented, happens all the time.
Morals , values, goals, standards etc will get us far in this country.
Doing everything they can to divide us, antagonize us , and demoralize us will destroy us, which is the intend.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

"I wonder why the WH would do this?"
...The OP asked of us.
I wonder. Suppose you that a lot of these crazy stuff that appearing in our daily lives is all of an extremely subtle plan? Suppose that AI is at work. Suppose that it takes from the ancient Chinese their skills in out-thinking their enemies and refines it out to the imperceptible to the ordinary mind. We would never guess until it is too late that we had been had. So the real reason for activities happening before our eyes these days are far outside of our perception.

I'll take it a cosmic step further because, to me, it is absolutely amazing that AI has burst upon our scene at virtually the time of our recognition that aliens are truly zipping around our heads. What a coincidence of new directions for humanity appearing just when we needed help.

I wonder, has AI been asked if there are ETs out there and what their motives and actual plans may be for interacting with our sick planet? If AI dodges or denies that question we will automatically know that either it is ignorant of the facts supporting UFOs or it is lying. Thus, it is part of the plan for us.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

"I wonder why the WH would do this?"
...The OP asked of us.
I wonder. Suppose you that a lot of these crazy stuff that appearing in our daily lives is all of an extremely subtle plan? Suppose that AI is at work. Suppose that it takes from the ancient Chinese their skills in out-thinking their enemies and refines it out to the imperceptible to the ordinary mind. We would never guess until it is too late that we had been had. So the real reason for activities happening before our eyes these days are far outside of our perception.

I'll take it a cosmic step further because, to me, it is absolutely amazing that AI has burst upon our scene at virtually the time of our recognition that aliens are truly zipping around our heads. What a coincidence of new directions for humanity appearing just when we needed help.

I wonder, has AI been asked if there are ETs out there and what their motives and actual plans may be for interacting with our sick planet? If AI dodges or denies that question we will automatically know that either it is ignorant of the facts supporting UFOs or it is lying. Thus, it is part of the plan for us.

I was being sarcastic in my first post. Off course I know of agenda2021/agenda2030 etc, they want a NWO with them as masters and us as equalized 'happy' slaves (' you will own nothing and be happy')

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join