It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Kills Palestinians to STEAL ORGANS FOR TRANSPLANTS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The Zionist state has tacitly admitted that doctors at the Israeli forensic institute at Abu Kabir had extracted the vital organs of three Palestinian teenage children killed by the Israeli Army nearly ten days ago.

Zionist Minister of Health Nessim Dahhan said in response to a question by Arab member of the Zionist Parliament 'Knesset', Ahmed Teibi, on Tuesday that he couldn't deny that organs of Palestinian youths and children killed by the Israeli forces were taken out for transplants or scientific research.

"I couldn't say for sure that something like that (taking out the organs) didn't happen."

Teibi said he had received credible evidence proving that Israeli doctors at the forensic institute extracted such vital organs as the heart, kidneys, and liver from the bodies of Palestinian youths and children killed by the Israeli Army in Gaza and the West Bank.

The Israeli authorities normally detain the bodies of martyred Palestinians for a few days without any explanation.

The Israeli Army on December 30 killed three Palestinian boys, aged 14-15 near Khan Younis in unclear circumstances.

The army issued conflicting reports on the killing, while Palestinian sources charged that Israeli troops murdered the three unarmed boys in cold blood.

The bodies of the three boys were handed over to the Palestinians for burial on 6 January.

However, shortly before burial, Palestinian medical authorities examined the bodies and found out that the main vital organs were missing from the bodies.

The Israeli media have nearly completely ignored the affair.

-picture removed-
-the point is made without the graphic image-

THE WEBSITE TO READ ABOUT THIS INSANITY:
ukar.org...

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by CoLD aNGeR]

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by William]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Very strange.

The whole story. From murder, to organ removal (for what?), to the neither confirm nor deny answer.

What is the Islamic position on having one's organs removed after death, or worse still, for having one's children's organs removed after death, without consultation or approval?

Very strange, if this happened I'm not sure if it is an act meant to outrage and aggravate.

Cold, why aren't there more people reading or responding to this... do you need to change the title?

Or maybe people are lost for words?

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Very strange.

The whole story. From murder, to organ removal (for what?), to the neither confirm nor deny answer.

What is the Islamic position on having one's organs removed after death, or worse still, for having one's children's organs removed after death, without consultation or approval?

Very strange, if this happened I'm not sure if it is an act meant to outrage and aggravate.

Cold, why aren't there more people reading or responding to this... do you need to change the title?

Or maybe people are lost for words

Well honestly the position is more than aggresive, is completely against anything allowed by god, is a sin, but that is not the worst part, even if u don�t believe in god, WTF is kill a teen take off the organs like a self service restaurant??????

And the replies of the people�� Well MA people here seems more interested to Chat about their favorite color music film or whatever instead of seek truth conspiracy and look around them, i can�t do anything, the title of the thread is not gonna change, i don�t mind about people that don�t see those kind of things, ignorance is a very fuc*ed up enemy to fight against...

Anyway i�ll keep on posting, i still know that some people read my posts so even know that somebody is being aware as well is enough for me.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:41 AM
link   
that pic is going to haunt me

my bet is that they are selling these organs. so much killing going on there its a "gold" mine for anyone willing to buy organs.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
IMHO, this is seriously bad.
I don't know the laws of the land over there nor Muslim customs for death rites, etc., but it is a crime that not only is found in Israel but in virtually every country in the world.

Your hammering the Israelis for this but when it is put into the contexts of the world arena and implications.....one will see that this is happening everywhere. The peddling of oorgans is big business and happens to innocent individuals every day and on a grander scheme than what is transpiring in Isreal.

Very terrible and saddening.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
IMHO, this is seriously bad.
I don't know the laws of the land over there nor Muslim customs for death rites, etc., but it is a crime that not only is found in Israel but in virtually every country in the world.

Your hammering the Israelis for this but when it is put into the contexts of the world arena and implications.....one will see that this is happening everywhere. The peddling of oorgans is big business and happens to innocent individuals every day and on a grander scheme than what is transpiring in Isreal.

Very terrible and saddening.

regards
seekerof

But is not only for organs, just take look at the entire website for example:
ukar.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ok CA....maybe not on a grander scale than whats seems to be transpiring in Isreal.....

I was actually surprised to see that Isreal was foremost in organ "abductions". I will have to look more on this.

Good article though.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Has this been brought to the Human Rights governing body? What is their take and position on this?
or
Is the Human RIghts organization turning a blind eye to this?

Will have to check on this.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
*sigh* what a sad world we live in, as long as there is sick rich people there is always gona be people murdered for organs to improve the rich people lives, this has probibly being going on for a while, and you just know that one in 3 of those organs taken will be useless to transplant, gunshot victims dont make good transplant donors. who knows this could just be another way for the mossad to get funds for its black ops, its part of our sick world, we will never stamp it out, but we sure as hell can try.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Has this been brought to the Human Rights governing body? What is their take and position on this?
or
Is the Human RIghts organization turning a blind eye to this?

Will have to check on this.

regards
seekerof

Come on mate, i will show some stuff about the Zionist state of israel, who controls it, and what they control in the entire world, after that u will not ask me the same question, Truth speaks by its own...

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Or maybe people are lost for words?

i hold this belief that some people here in america have been trained to believe that jews and israelis are nothing but victims and some would deny them doing this. i believe this is why this thread is getting as little attention as it is. i think some people dont want to believe israeli is doing these sorts of things much less capable of doing these things.

palestinians throw rocks and resort to guerilla warfare and israelis roll in with tanks and heavily armed miltary personnel. seems to me victims of bullies are generally smaller and more importanlt weaker. since they have a stronger military force (no thanks to our government for helping to perpetuate the fighting there) i fail to see why so many think the israelis are being bullied.

on a side note i think our government should leave the entire region and give no more money or supplies to anyone there and let them settle it among each other. i am tired of my government giving billions of dollars and military supplies to israel and at the same time putting on this act that my goverment wants to create peace there. i can see why the palestinians, arabs and muslims in the area feel like america is against them. and i cant say i blame them. my government pays them lip service about wanting peace in the middle east and then turns around and gives more tanks, more ammunition rifles grenades and more to the israelis to use against them. yeah i can see why they'd be a little angry at us.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This story is another load of crap.

As soon as I saw the term "martyred Palestinians" I recognized it as propaganda.

Even if the Israelis did conduct autopsies on the dead people in question, it is perfectly normal to extract organs for examination during this process. Sometimes for either medical or sanitary purposes, the organs are not replaced in the cadaver.

This is just another twisted version of the "blood libel" that has been going on for centuries.

What they are not saying is that these Palestinians (teen-age boys as well) are getting themselves shot and killed because they are trying to infiltrate Israeli settlements to murder innocent civilians or plant road-side bombs.

Oh, and BTW, the pix of the dead Palestinians have been around on PLO, Hamas and PFLP web sites for better than a year. Only until now has this new blood libel appeared.

If you are really interested in what is going on in Gaza and the West Bank these days, read this article in today's Boston Globe: Arafat

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
This story is another load of crap.

As soon as I saw the term "martyred Palestinians" I recognized it as propaganda.

Even if the Israelis did conduct autopsies on the dead people in question, it is perfectly normal to extract organs for examination during this process. Sometimes for either medical or sanitary purposes, the organs are not replaced in the cadaver.

This is just another twisted version of the "blood libel" that has been going on for centuries.

What they are not saying is that these Palestinians (teen-age boys as well) are getting themselves shot and killed because they are trying to infiltrate Israeli settlements to murder innocent civilians or plant road-side bombs.

Oh, and BTW, the pix of the dead Palestinians have been around on PLO, Hamas and PFLP web sites for better than a year. Only until now has this new blood libel appeared.

If you are really interested in what is going on in Gaza and the West Bank these days, read this article in today's Boston Globe: Arafat

Yeahh sure, liberal crap is the only thing u can say?

Look at your dear Israel my friend, how friendly and peaceful they are:

www.theunjustmedia.com...

Read it all and give your opinion, u are from the states so i guess u can figure out if that is also "liberal crap" or it�s a fact.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Ya, nice web site pal.

Somehow they (you) managed to package Anti-Darwinism and the Protocols of Zion together on one POS website. When I went to this site I could actually feel myself becoming more stupid as I read it.

CA - I will not longer read any of your posts. You are obviously a narrow-minded bigot bent on slandering Jews. You can couch your propaganda in the story of the "untold truth that the left-wing media refuses to tell", but you present nothing of substance as proof.

Move out of your trailer park and try travelling to the Middle East. See for yourself, like some of us have. You may change you tune.

BTW dont bother responding cause I wont read your tiresome drivel anymore.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Pyros]

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Pyros was very effective at introducing another possibility then ducking for cover, wasn't he?

At least I know he won't be responding to this from me.

ATS is building a number of divisions on sensitive topics. I haven't seen the Semitism one come up and cause this so quickly before.

It really is a reflection of the real world, isn't it?

A more common division on the Board is, however, corruption and conspiracy in government immediately translated into "but your party does that to" and "I don't care, my party is going to win another four years, suck eggs".

Childish, stupid finger-pointing and play.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Its BS, pure and simple palastinian propaganda.

To use organs from bodies there is a time period when they hav to be taken out, and its short. You can't tell me that by the time the kids were taken to the hospital - dead the organs were still ok.

Here is a factual case, not the kid was alive but brain dead when he was taken to hospital.

and seven-year-old Ali Jawarish of Bethlehem, accidentally shot by IDF soldiers during riots outside Rachel�s Tomb. He was pronounced brain-dead on Nov. 15; his organs were transplanted into three Israeli-Arab teenagers the next day.

There is no information of whether consent was gained from the parent, but the organs saved 3 others...

Don't be suckered into the pic either, that does not look like the pic of a teenager, and even if it was there is no evidence that the pic actually relates to the article.

Just another urban myth make for Arabs to swallow.

here is a quote from the page...

With regard to the above photographs, one might request from the two sides that the quality of debate be upgraded. From the accusers, one would like to see names, dates, locations, and particulars attached to each photograph, which at present are lacking.

So even the website achnologes that there are holes in the story.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Netchicken, don't tell me that you think CA mind about what you wrote ?

It was just another " anti-Israel " thread ( done by CA, as usual
)

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
*yawn*. Next, Cold? You truly do show some gullible tendencies in your posts; you don't interpret the info for yourself; if it's anti-christian, anti-american, anti-jew, you're willing to spew it out here for your own childish reasons.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Its BS, pure and simple palastinian propaganda.

I am sorry Netchicken, this time you won�t discredit this just by doing a critic like that, first of all the source is Ukranian, i know u will say, "who will believe a source coming from there" but we start saying that is not Palestinian Propaganda as u all say (because it�s the only excuse you keep on using on articles like that avoiding the point of it).
Anyway here u have info of the site, and tell me that they are nazis or palestinians and will laugh my ass off. When u read it post what u think about the source and regret what u said.

READ:
Israel has recently become something of a pariah in the transplant world. Without a strong culture of organ donation and under the pressure of angry transplant candidates, the Ministry of Health has refused to crack down on the country�s multi-million dollar business in transplant tourism that arranges junkets from dialysis clinics in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv to medical centres in Europe and the United States.

"Why should we Israelis be made to travel to third world clinics to get the kidneys we need to survive from the bodies of peasants, soldiers, or guest workers who may be in worse physical shape than ourselves?" a 71-year-old "kidney buyer" from Tel Aviv asked me rhetorically. "Organs should be seen as a human, not as a national resource." It was good to see "Avirham," an elderly gentleman, alive and happy with his revitalizing 22-year-old "peasant" kidney. And his living donor? "A peasant, without anything!" he replied. "Do you have any idea what $1,000, let alone $5,000 means in the life of a peasant?"

For most bio-ethicists, the "slippery slope" in transplant medicine begins with the emergence of a black market in organs and tissue sales. For the anthropologist, it emerges much earlier: the first time a frail and ailing human looks at another living person and realizes that inside that other body is something that can prolong his or her life. The desire is articulated: "I want that; I need that even more than you." In terms of transplants, the kidney has emerged as the ultimate fetish, promising to satisfy the most basic of human desires � that for life, vitality and �lan.

The sale of human organs and tissues requires that certain disadvantaged individuals and populations have been reduced to the role of "suppliers." It is a scenario in which bodies are dismembered, transported, processed and sold in the interests of a more socially advantaged population of organ and tissue receivers. I use the word "fetish" advisedly to conjure up the displaced magical energy that is invested in the strangely animate kidney. Avirham, who flew from Jerusalem to Georgia for his kidney, explained why he would never tolerate a donation from a corpse: "That kidney is practically dead. It was probably pinned down under the wheels of a car for several hours... I was able to see my donor. He was young, healthy, strong. Just what I was hoping for."

Anyway for more accurate source ( UNESCO ) about the trade of human organs in the 3rd world countries
www.unesco.org/courier/2001_07/uk/doss34.htm

Not enough?
www.oneworld.org...

NOT ENOUGH? Here u got some of
Ugur D�ndar, Haluk Sahin, and M. Ali �nel of Kanal D's ARENA, H�rriyet Production, Turkey

�'The International Transplant Mafia,� broadcast in two installments in 1997, exposed a human organ black-market network linking Turkey, the Czech Republic, and Israel. An Istanbul man, struggling to raise two young children, had agreed to sell one of his kidneys for $8,000 U.S. dollars but later contacted Arena, Turkey's lead investigative TV program, fearing that more than a kidney might be lost. An Arena reporter with a hidden camera, �I had to do something, you know, to save the kids. That meant I had to give a part of body. God help anyone from making such a decision. It was awful.� � Ramazan, 27-year-old father of two, Arena
posing as the donor's friend, accompanied him over the next several days to meetings with organ brokers and a Turkish surgeon. The operation was aborted at the last minute, when the Arena crew entered the hospital, cameras rolling. The surgeon was denounced by the country's medical board and was later tried, but Arena discovered another syndicate operating several months later in another city. This time posing as the donor, an Arena reporter met with an organ broker and agreed to sell his kidney for $5,000. A trip to the Czech Republic for the operation fell apart after Arena alerted police. The man confessed he was paid to arrange kidney transplants by his boss in Israel, where Arena reporters later unsuccessfully searched for the syndicate boss. Instead, they found the president of an association of patients waiting for kidney transplants, who said 50 Israelis had been saved in the last year by Turkish kidneys.

Source of this (International Consortium of Investigative Journalists)

www.icij.org...

When u are done with reading tell me,

UP next time

"Netchicken, don't tell me that you think CA mind about what you wrote ?

It was just another " anti-Israel " thread ( done by CA, as usual
)"

Of course i did mind and i did reply, with sources and info, something that u didn�t, instead u limited your intelligence in say "another anti israel thread" , u could have read some, u didn�t i am sure u got the opinion from netchicken and u didn�t bother to read 1 sentence of all the page, now if u read this reply and the articles in it i�d like to see some smart reply from you sometime, because the only thing u keep saying UP is "anti israeli" but u don�t back up ANYTHING.

Enjoy the read both of you

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder
*yawn*. Next, Cold? You truly do show some gullible tendencies in your posts; you don't interpret the info for yourself; if it's anti-christian, anti-american, anti-jew, you're willing to spew it out here for your own childish reasons.

I Tell u the same as above stated...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join