It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheshire Troll sighting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: McUrnsalso
Oh wow! And what a fabulous confirmation after you saw it!
Please keep us updated when you've spoken to the farmers.
Rainbows
Jane
It was Jerry Nadler

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Didn't you have a dash cam running? Would of thought that would be a basic thing now for insurance but in the countryside is there no kangaroo farms nearby as they can stand up and look a bit humanish especially at just a glance..

Given it's Cheshire ain't Wayne Rooney still living around there so anything Shrek like might be home on the hint for a granny.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nice thread, S&F

My sister lives in Winsford - I'll suggest she goes for a few night-walks.

Loads of caves in the area, are the dwellers being flushed out. Escapees from underground war?

Do let us know what and if the local farmers know.

Same thing here - dwellers surfacing I reckon...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13 12 2023 by McTech2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13 12 2023 by McTech2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Remarkable tale - I happen to be preparing to move house in the next few months, to Middlewich, which is right next door to Winsford in Cheshire, only 10 miles away or perhaps less. I shall have to see whether there's a 'troll clause' in my home insurance policy...!!! Seriously though, this is a fascinating sighting.

I'm in league with those who claim that most really unusual cryptids - Bigfoots, Yowies, Dogmen, Mothman & so on - are actually denizens of another realm, temporarily glitching over to our side of reality. I think they might utilise an inherent property of their mental function in order to do this, or they might utilise portals or areas of structural weakness in the fabric of the cosmos in order to slide over to our realm every now & then.

Thanks for the heads up, I shall be eyeing those fields with suspicion as I drive around the area at night...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I shall have to see whether there's a 'troll clause' in my home insurance policy...!!!

Well I can tell you that the little people have not the slightest notion of what 'title deed' is. Conversely, they themselves are territorial.

I would presume the not so little little people would be the same.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I made a video out of your story to give people a better picture of the area of the street lampost and give it more promotion, and see if I can get more info on it for you do keep me updated if you get any news on this thanks for sharing.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-12-2023 by CrypticVault because: missed spelled words

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Interesting troll or woodwose video here. The guy seems very genuine in his confusion over what it was.

This man reads out emails from all over the world. It's worth going to his channel if you have time to hear someone's story. You have to skip forward till he's reading from his phone to miss the waffle. There have been sightings of storybook style giants and trolls as well as the more well known sasquatch etc. Disappearing into a tree or into thin air is fairly common.

edit on 2-1-2024 by TimBurr because: word substitution

edit on 2-1-2024 by TimBurr because: another sentence

top topics

<< 1   >>

join