It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving Obama's Third Term

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: network dude

Throwing George soros' name around is just an antisemitic dogwhistle.

It's ridiculous to take this source literal or even seriously.
Obamas bought a house in Washington for obvious reasons, not to be the "puppeteer" behind the scenes. He gives advice, sure but he's not running the current administration like he's the president.

Biden sure isnt running it. I think the claim 'Obama' is pulling Bidens strings is more likely Obama and the former Obama administration officials are the ones pulling Bidens puppet strings.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: navigator70

Democrats, working with other democrats?
Is there something shocking about that?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Throwing George soros' name around is just an antisemitic dogwhistle.

It's ridiculous to take this source literal or even seriously.
Obamas bought a house in Washington for obvious reasons, not to be the "puppeteer" behind the scenes. He gives advice, sure but he's not running the current administration like he's the president.

seriously? Soros can't be a bad guy because he's jewish? Damn times have changed. In the before time, we could look at a person without the race/ethnicity lense. I think we are regressing.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: navigator70

Democrats, working with other democrats?
Is there something shocking about that?

so you don't continue to embarrass yourself, here is some context to all this.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Why is Soros a "bad guy"?

I juat find it convenient that everytime he's a big bad guy it's only through the eyes of those on the political right. Just because he values liberalism over conservativism doesn't make him a bad guy, he's just not rooting for your team.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Confirmed. Obama is controlling robot Joe through an ear piece. Fully admitting on a comedy late night show.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Confirmed. Obama is controlling robot Joe through an ear piece. Fully admitting on a comedy late night show.

and in other news, Trump admitted to wanting to be a dictator. (see, it's kind of ironic in an ironic kind of way)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why is Soros a "bad guy"?

I juat find it convenient that everytime he's a big bad guy it's only through the eyes of those on the political right. Just because he values liberalism over conservativism doesn't make him a bad guy, he's just not rooting for your team.

Those of us who enjoy responsibility, and feel the laws we have are largely just and needed, frown upon ultra liberal DA's who choose not to punish crime, but to reward it, and allow it to proliferate. I really don't grasp the end game in all that, but it's been documented and verified that George Soros, though his many foundations, funds the elections of those same DA's, and appears to be getting his money's worth. Just so you are aware, your ability to comprehend this has no bearing on it's reality.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Ohhhh I see, he has his secret foundations that he funds to subvert authorities around the world to do his bidding behind closed doors with all his other secret cabal members...

About that antisemitic dogwhistle...

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ohhhh I see, he has his secret foundations that he funds to subvert authorities around the world to do his bidding behind closed doors with all his other secret cabal members...

it's not a secret. And it is very real. And it has NOT A #ING THING to do with his jewishness. It has to do with his ass loads of money he uses to prop up candidates that will do his bidding. Again, your ability to understand this has no bearing on it's veracity.

eta:
I provide a staunchly alt right source for the terminally DERP.
www.politico.com...

While America’s political kingmakers inject their millions into high-profile presidential and congressional contests, Democratic mega-donor George Soros has directed his wealth into an under-the-radar 2016 campaign to advance one of the progressive movement’s core goals — reshaping the American justice system.

The billionaire financier has channeled more than $3 million into seven local district-attorney campaigns in six states over the past year — a sum that exceeds the total spent on the 2016 presidential campaign by all but a handful of rival super-donors.

edit on 12-12-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Oh he uses his financial power to gain influence over others through his many secret foundations?

Hmmmm where have we seen such grand ideas being thrown around before agaisnt a certain group of people?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Oh he uses his financial power to gain influence over others through his many secret foundations?

Hmmmm where have we seen such grand ideas being thrown around before agaisnt a certain group of people?

Dude, it's not speculation, it's not a conspiracy theory, and it's not some Joo hating fetish. it's a fact. You can ignore it, disbelieve it, and even throw a nice little tantrum as you have here, but that won't change the facts. Now wipe off that face, put those big boy pants back on, and admit you might have made a slight error.

since your google abliity rivals your abillity to understand facts, check this out.
edit on 12-12-2023 by network dude because: added link

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

He will never live in Albuquerque. He'll never live in Chicago. He'll never live in St. Louis. He'll never live in LA. But he's decided that he knows better than the communities there, what they need out of their criminal justice system,” Thayer told TND. “And so he's decided to fund district attorneys because he's found it very hard to get laws changed legislatively

So instead of asking themselves, is it a crime to donate money? They instead jump go the conclusions that he's up to no good, and that it was his funding, alone, that swayed local elections.
Why can't he donate his money where he feels it would be well spent? Why is he always "up to no good" when his money is involved, he's the largest donor to the democratic party, it's not some grand conspiracy that some of his donation money will find its way into local politics.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Can you point to anywhere I said it was illegal?

He can donate his money to anyone he sees fit to. I have never said he couldn't. I have stated that the DA's he's helping get elected all seem to be very soft on crime and they are destroying the cities they represent. That's also what we like to call a fact. You could look it up, but you would likely need more help based on past experience.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

edit on 12-12-2023 by LSU2018v2temp because: wrong username, auto login. whoops

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018v2temp

One thing is certain, it feels like Biden has been the president for 10 years. I still can't believe we have a year left with this scrub. Time is dragging.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Might be time to shut up with that. You will not make many friends on the left throwing around antisemitism. Especially since the definition escapes a good chunk of them.
Pepperidge Farms remembers when dark money in politics made the left sick, until they mastered it themselves. It is a fact that the DA's currently letting crime run rampant were financed by Soros! Deny ignorance not reality!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Because that's what he values. His money going there isn't some sinister plot, that's what you and others make it out to be, that he's always up to no good.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Oh it's "dark money" now?

Like it's from some dark sinister scheme to subvert America?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join