It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not new, but my last account got squashed by whatever happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So I am anew.

My moniker is about rockets btw. I LOVE freaking rockets. I consider myself a mini Musk. I work with robotics, coding mostly unsuccessful. Model Rocketry (Have many rockets, all scales) I also dwell into Music, retro gaming simulation (again coding which was successful).

I have build many projects ranging from cigar box power supplies to cigar box guitar amps; yes I play Guitar also, been playing for close to 45 years.
I also have built many prototypes from EDF jetboat that delivers fish bait far away where I want it to building AOI classic old school multi gaming systems that can play hundreds of thousand's of games. I collect ROM's from games like trading cards of youth.

I play guitar like a freak-A-Zoid, play synths, keyboards can drum and play Bass too.

I guess I am more or less a hobby type guy. Gave up RC vehicles years ago when I got my nitro methane 1/10 scale dragster up to 106 MPH, that's 1060 MPH scale speed.

Anyway this me me and I want to say hello.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

I love how rocket’s with equal and opposite reactions can explode but move things!

Welcome!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I wonder if making a radio would be a good endeavor? See Im pretty good with light bulbs and batteries(all sizes so that's a trade at this point. I have an ad in the newspaper and old people call when a lamp or remote ain't working. Usually the price of a pair of batteries or flick a switch in the fuse box or on the power bar. 50 bucks service fee and discount on the cost of batteries. I would love to do an old tune-in radio. making a radio is pretty expensive overhead and I'm sure a license is necessary. lol Also my father never got me an RC car or rockets. He did however get me a plastic paratrooper with a plastic parachute to throw high as I could. I usually just played with sticks, rocks, and pinecones. A rocket?? wow a reply to: CataclysmicRockets

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CataclysmicRockets
So I am anew.

My moniker is about rockets btw. I LOVE freaking rockets. I consider myself a mini Musk. I work with robotics, coding mostly unsuccessful. Model Rocketry (Have many rockets, all scales) I also dwell into Music, retro gaming simulation (again coding which was successful).

I have build many projects ranging from cigar box power supplies to cigar box guitar amps; yes I play Guitar also, been playing for close to 45 years.
I also have built many prototypes from EDF jetboat that delivers fish bait far away where I want it to building AOI classic old school multi gaming systems that can play hundreds of thousand's of games. I collect ROM's from games like trading cards of youth.

I play guitar like a freak-A-Zoid, play synths, keyboards can drum and play Bass too.

I guess I am more or less a hobby type guy. Gave up RC vehicles years ago when I got my nitro methane 1/10 scale dragster up to 106 MPH, that's 1060 MPH scale speed.

Anyway this me me and I want to say hello.

It's called the purge

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to my account from 2016 but it was deleted. So I made a new one.

What exactly happened during The Purge and when was it? 2020-2023? 1000s of people got purged from major websites then.

posted on Dec, 30 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Welcome Friend . I Like Rockets to....When they Don't Blow Up that is .....*)

edit on 30-12-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join