It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump visits Manhattan court to blast NYAG case, praises appellate ruling in his favor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Bartov testified that Trump’s financial statements didn’t violate accounting principles, and he suggested that anything problematic – like a huge year-to-year leap in the estimated value of his Trump Tower penthouse – was simply an error.

Now it will be interesting to see how this all pans out in the end, but I do wonder, what are the repercussions of this? Can the judge and James be sued personally for their role in this? Trying to financially damage someone just seems wrong, but if you are doing it back to the folks that did it to you, I think it's game on. Then you would have to wonder of Leticia and the Judge have enough financial resources to defend themselves in a civil court against a massive lawsuit. If it was me, I wouldn't mind spending some money I could never recover to give these idiots back the sh!t sandwich they tried to feed me. But who knows, maybe Trump has learned not to pay attention to the insignificant little people.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Engoron and James already look like they have eaten plenty of sh!t sandwiches on their own.

Trump is 100% correct when he states it’s election interference.
We all know the Dems cannot win without shady, sleight of hand assistance.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   

When you say sue, no he can't sue, that's why he has lawyers to fight for him right now. You can't defend yourself, with lawyers, as due process allows, and then if you lose say it was rigged.

If you think something was not right, take it up to appeals.

Otherwise, if you just want to lay blame, blame your own lawyers you hired to speak for you.

____

eta: Imagine if every defendant could sue the judge or the prosecutor when they lose a case and think they should have won. You can't sue a judge for being a judge, or a prosecutor for being a prosecutor. If you think they made a mistake, move the case upward, file an appeal and try again under a new set of judges.

edit on 7-12-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I mean, after all this is done, and he want to sue them for the money he spent on lawyers for an obviously idiotic case, and get paid for his time as well. I don't know if he can, but if so, he should clean up.
eta:
yes, that's what Trump did and got a sane ruling as opposed to the dickfaces that think this case had any merit at all.
edit on 7-12-2023 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Engoron and James already look like they have eaten plenty of sh!t sandwiches on their own.

Trump is 100% correct when he states it’s election interference.
We all know the Dems cannot win without shady, sleight of hand assistance.

exactly. Show me you are desperate without saying you are desperate.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I mean, after all this is done, and he want to sue them for the money he spent on lawyers for an obviously idiotic case, and get paid for his time as well. I don't know if he can, but if so, he should clean up.
eta:
yes, that's what Trump did and got a sane ruling as opposed to the dickfaces that think this case had any merit at all.

Do you realize how many gallons of water you wasted responding to that guy? Shame on you!

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

eta:

Do you realize how many gallons of water you wasted responding to that guy? Shame on you!

Ahahahahahah

Solid..

Gold.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Once again, no he can't. You can't sue a judge for doing their job. If you think they ruled incorrectly, the proper way is to move it up.

Because you have this option to take it up higher, no liability is with the lower court staff. They're just doing their jobs.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

hey're just doing their jobs.

Well said.

...historically speaking.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

As I said, I don't know. But to think that as idiot AG and a corrupt judge could waste Trump's time and money like this and get no punishment just seems off. But then, perhaps Trump's DOJ could investigate their tax returns and financial statements to see if there were any incongruities.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

eta:

My reply used half a swimming pool's worth.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

As I said, I don't know. But to think that as idiot AG and a corrupt judge could waste Trump's time and money like this and get no punishment just seems off. But then, perhaps Trump's DOJ could investigate their tax returns and financial statements to see if there were any incongruities.

No problemo. Sorry if I sounded testy.

This WILL go through appeals, that's a certainty, we can plan on seeing that. This case won't be resolved for years, and Trump won't lose anything for years.

Even if the fraud ruling stands, and this trial ends in millions in damages, he will immediately move to appeals. That may take 2-3 years to resolve.

In the meantime, he won't have to sell any buildings, no TRUMP logos will be taken off buildings or anything like that. He won't lose any business licenses until all those appeals are done.

What did happen already is his properties went into a receivership, and a court appointed receiver is now in charge of his properties and business under this set of licenses. He cannot make any sales, transfers, purchases, or things like that. A receiver is in charge of his companies for the time being, until this is all resolved. Maybe 2-3 years, as long as he wants to keep the appeals going.

When it is resolved and the appeals are exhausted, one of two things can happen; everything is dropped and he gets full ownership and management back, or... the titles and licenses are dissolved, names taken off buildings and properties sold as needed to pay the damages.

And it's a tough situation for him anyway, even as he appeals, because he has no say in his companies as long as they are under a receivership. His tactics for delaying court rulings usually work in his favor, but since he lost control of his companies, the longer he delays, the longer he's out of control.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   

He's a better man than I. If someone did me this way, I'd put a .45 slug in their brain.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

He's a better man than I. If someone did me this way, I'd put a .45 slug in their brain.

Mob bosses have someone else do it.

They don't get their own hands dirty.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'm not a mob boss. Which is why if someone tried to ruin me financially, I'd have no problem giving them a third eye.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

I'm not a mob boss. Which is why if someone tried to ruin me financially, I'd have no problem giving them a third eye.

I made no specifics to who was a mob boss.

But, wasn't you.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
When will perjury charges be brought against Professor Eli Bartov?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Fox/CNN "experts" say everything we're seeing from the Defense is being presented to prepare the stage for the Appellate court after Judge Endogroin finds Trump guilty and fines his family $50 Trillion dollars, to be paid in installments for the next 100 years.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 12/8/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

join