It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Leader Yahya Sinwar is "Underground," & After Saturday comes Sunday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Numerous articles now appear on the internet claiming same so something must be up with this. Rgarding HAMAS and the support that many of you have for them one must sift through the rubbage of propaganda. From both sides.

CNN Hamas Leader Underground

So now I wonder what will become of him? Will they do a Saddam on him or capture him alive to get INTEL on Putin, Iran and Turkey. As far as Turkey goes remember when they almost took him out as in their President?

At the end of the day all I know is that Hamas spells trouble for not only Jews but Christians. I am a Christian.

After Saturday comes Sunday. Seems to me those wheels have been greased here in the USA for the past several years. Those pushing it must IMO be affiliated with terriorists as this seems to be a globalized event as the next Crusade ramps and amps up.

Get to know it. Understand it and learn from it.

Wikipedia

According to some journalist accounts, the proverb is prominent among the Maronites with the meaning that the Muslims will do away with the Christians after they have dealt with the Jews, implying the pending elimination or expulsion of minorities living in the Muslim world.[3][4] Israeli folklorist Shimon Khayyat has interpreted it as a threatening message, stating: "Since the Jews are now persecuted, it is as inevitable that the Christians' turn will come next as it is Sunday that will follow Saturday"

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

after seeing "Trans women for Palestine" signs, I actually would like to see the end result. Sure it will mean the end of all of us, but to see the incredible stupid look on some dude in a dress' face when he learns the Muslims want him dead based on his life choices. I believe it's called an "epiphany". Usually happens during the "find out" phase of the FAFO game.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

At the end of the day all I know is that Hamas spells trouble for not only Jews but Christians. I am a Christian. Look it up.

I'm no fan of Muslims.

In fact, all the Abrahamic religions are in a Mexican standoff except Christianity is also pointing its own gun towards itself.

What if I were to say the biggest threat to Christianity is not some backwater resistance group dominated by the Zionists but in fact the leaders of your 'Christian' societies who are doing everything in their power to erode Christianity, spurred on by the people they are submissive to and whose orders they have no choice but to follow.

These people own the reserve banks, Hollywood, the MSM... all of it. Even your religion is an offspring of theirs. You worship one you think comes from their ranks.

The Muslims are no better and have been brainwashed with their own brand of Abrahamic mind control.

In the end all of you are willing to Die for these falsehoods.

Death cults the lot of you are.

And because the majority of people on the planet are all Abrahamic indoctrinated sheep what chance does humanity have to ever come face to face with a reality that isn't some manufactured construct?

You Abrahamic people will drag us into the final war and all of you believe you will be rewarded after death simply for subscribing to this madness.

Humanity has no chance because the majority of us believe things must come to a hideous and violent end here on earth and you people are excited about it because muh fake rewards when I die and so the self fulfilling prophecies keep being manufactured.

Why are people so goddamn stupid?

Why can't we break free of this asinine bull#!
edit on 7-12-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have no issues when someone wants to trans as one who has reached the age of understanding. In the USA I beleive it is 18 as thats when one can vote. At issue is they want it as soon as pre kindergarden. My guess is thats for those having sexual appetites for having sex with children. It also results in the male transgender having boobs without surgery. Then they can move on to reassignment surgery. I am against the policies of gender neutral as it simpky goes against mother nature. I am against pushing this stuff on kids and also taking away parents rights that have been here since Cave Man. I am also against there competing as a woman.

That being said it exposes the mere stupidity of this minority of individuals among the rest of the population. Then they revolt, parade and scream that they want their junk stuffed up everyones arse and make it the rule of law.

Its obvious that they suffer from a mental illness when they support something because its fashionable yet those in that arena want them all dead.

Our current administration is way above something is amiss factor when has been the way it was since man evoloved. They are either bribed, demonic or satanic as how else can we account for same?

The only other reason is a purification psyop of the hetersexual males buy culling out all gays, lesbians and those men who want to become a woman. Its a fact that reproduction of the white race globally is down. This could be a means of regeneration without the blue pill?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

IMO the Pope is suspect and needs to go sooner rather than later as something is up with him and I dont see it as being a good thing.

So why is it he hates the USA yet gives China a pass. Hes totally political. Then he weighs in on the Global warming stuff. Get a grip Pope and read as to where the global technology is headed.

Man will fix this

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I blame people for being too trusting and those that aren't, parents reinforcing the indoctrination throughout upbringing even though deep down a lot of them know it's absolute bunk.

Ask these same people the amount of research they put in before buying a car or buy insurance and they'll write out a 3rd testament.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Rgarding HAMAS and the support that many of you have for them one must sift through the rubbage of propaganda. From both sides.

You complain about propaganda then post a CNN article?

Nice!
Talk about lacking self awareness...

You are aware like 10% of Palestinians are Christians right? Israel is killing your people too...

Sorry to break it to you sport but your own government poses a far greater risk to your safety than Hamas, Iran, Putin, and China combined. Israel did 9/11 just like they let Oct 7th happen. You are currently supporting one of the most sadistic regimes on the planet. Zionists are not your friend they share more similarities with nazis than anything.

Israel can stay Zionism has got to go.

Asking for a friend.
As a Christian do you believe the Jewish people will be cast into hell on judgment day for their transgressions against Jesus?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Really, I just happened to pick one article amoung over a dozen on the same subject so you run with that to deflect the on point argument.

Regardless of what Putin or Biden is, this was about his treatment of the "family". Lets take it a step farther as to how the mafia mobsters felt about there italian family.

So wht is it you dont like about facts as were all supposed to DENY IGNORANCE here yet you seem to get a pass.

Keep on point please
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Too many people on earth are indeed meek, week and must follow instead of leading. This is the end result

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   

There are about 1000 Christian’s in Gaza out of over 2 million, so your 10% is quite false.
There were 3000 Christian’s in 2007.
I wonder why the massive drop, despite Gaza having one of the higher reproductive rates in the world.
How many Jews are in Gaza?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

IMO the Pope is suspect and needs to go sooner rather than later as something is up with him and I dont see it as being a good thing.

"Pope Francis" is anti-Catholic, anti-American, and anti-Free-Market. He wants no borders for countries and a world tax put on the productive to give to the unproductive to redistribute death - all through the Vatican of course. He is a far left 'woke' New World Order MARXIST politician wearing a funny hat.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

After Saturday comes Sunday.

CORRECT. Hamas said that after Israel they were going after 'treacherous Christians'.

Israel is Only the First Target, Warns Hamas Commander

'When we speak about the army of Jerusalem and the Battle of the Promise of the Hereafter, we are not talking about liberating our land alone,' he said in a December to MEMRI TV - a news channel from the Israeli-founded, DC-based Middle East Media Research Institute.

'We believe in what our Prophet Muhammad said: "Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake, and I have seen its eastern and western ends. The dominion of my nation would reach those ends that have been drawn near me."Al-Zahar said he believes ultimately the whole world will fall into line with their views.

'The entire 510 million square kilometers of Planet Earth will come under [a system] where there is no injustice, no oppression, no Zionism, no treacherous Christianity and no killings and crimes like those being committed against the Palestinians, and against the Arabs in all the Arab countries, in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and other countries,' he said.

edit on 12/7/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What on EARTH are you rambling on and on about!? We Christians worship someone who owns the Federal reserve banks!?!?

Abraham's beliefs are a form of modern mind control!?

It is we Christians dragging the rest of the world into a final bloody war and we couldn't be more excited about it!?!? Dude, how many totally made-up claims do you have in your arsenal!?!?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

What on EARTH are you rambling on and on about!? We Christians worship someone who owns the Federal reserve banks!?!

So just WTF is your alternative as if they could stop it both then and today. You bring up history of the world stuff as if certain groups have power to stop it. History is history and whoever won wins and not mmuch else all others can do about it. Just like this:

Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran

So Christans dragging the world into war? I didnt know that your a freelance beat writer for Iran
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: A hole

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I wonder why the massive drop, despite Gaza having one of the higher reproductive rates in the world.

i'm sure it's not from threats, ridicule, harassment, kidnapping forced conversions and murder. hamas followers and other Muslims wouldn't dare deny their kindred their right to religious freedoms.

scroll down to here Christians of Gaza

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

"You are aware like 10% of Palestinians are Christians right?"

No, I wasn't. Do you have a source for that?

Israel did 9/11?

I thought the hijackers were Saudis.

Got a source for that - preferably, a credible one?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

"How many Jews are in Gaza?"

The remaining hostages?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

I went on a little rant bourne out of pure frustration.

Your reply show that you were unable to follow along.

Perhaps it's better that way.

new topics

top topics

join