It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: I won’t abuse power ‘except for Day 1’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Link

“‘You’re not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said, ‘No, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling.’ After that I’m not a dictator,” Trump said.

The former president’s comments came days after former Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, a Republican who lost her seat to a Trump-backed primary challenger last year after she participated in the House commission that probed the January 6, 2021, insurrection, said the nation would be “sleepwalking into a dictatorship” if Trump wins next year.

Later, Hannity again pressed Trump, asking, “Under no circumstances, you are promising America tonight you would never abuse power as retribution against anybody?”

“Except for day one. I want to close the border and I want to drill, drill, drill,” Trump replied.

Donald J. Trump, a candidate for US President, openly says he will be a dictator on day one. No words minced. And he refuses to say he won't abuse power. And after he is done being a dictator, and after he gets done what he wants to get done, he will then stop being a dictator.

When, in history of dictatorships, has a dictator ever stopped being one and given power back?

Hannity even went very soft on him and gave him an opportunity, multiple times, to say he will not abuse power and he will not lead us into a dictatorship; and Trump immediately went the other way and said... no, no, no, I will be.

He is telling us exactly who he is, and what he plans to do. Believe him. He is not lying on this one.

The plans he and Stephen Miller have on internment camps are real. His saying he will allow shoplifters to be shot on sight, no due process, is really what he wants to do. Saying he will seek retribution on everyone is real. When he says that, as president after 2024, he will prevent his opponents from running against him, he means that.

“If I happen to be president, and I see somebody who is doing well and beating me very badly, I’ll say, ‘go down and indict them,’”

If he happens to be president, he will be the last American president. Think about what that means.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
That's it for today. Hope you all enjoyed my afternoon off.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I said, ‘No, no, other than day one. We’re closing the border and we’re drilling, drilling, drilling.’ After that I’m not a dictator,” Trump said.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Everyone except lying (D)'s knew what Trump meant and his humorous answer, but the leftist media just can't stop making up crap because they are so afraid of not just Trump, but the majority of American citizens who are definitely going to vote for him next election.

The most unAmerican people who don't respect voters are the ones who just can't tell the truth.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Erm, that was a joke.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As expected from CNN and MSNBC today: "Trump confirms he plans to be a dictator, starting on Day #1 of his administration!"

They know their years-long gig of lying to and deceiving the public is going to be exposed by the United States Government, starting 14 months from now.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
👩‍🏫😀

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Do you not understand Mahogany ? Americans want this kind of attitude they want this kind of leader.

Someone with a spine who speaks plainly and honestly.

It is what this country needs ! Wake up , We don't need some spineless corrupt moron like Biden.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Erm, that was a joke.

No, it was not.

You're not taking him as seriously as you should.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The American people don't want a dictator.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think we should know, this is partially his plan. He is serious. But it will not end after a day. He has a God complex. He is a raging narcissist. a reply to: Mahogani

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

“Donald Trump and the maga Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic,” Biden said.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Americans want this kind of attitude they want this kind of leader.

So loser rapist trump cultist's want a fascist dictator as El Presidente for life?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Erm, that was a joke.

No, it was not.

You're not taking him as seriously as you should.

And what exactly makes you think Trump is taking this as seriously as you are? Like WingDingLuey stated above, you swollewed it hook, line and sinker.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

edit on 6-12-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

So loser rapist trump cultist's want a fascist dictator as El Presidente for life?

Mate you've wondered to far Left do please return to reality .

I'm not even a Trump supporter but I FULLY understand the appeal of Trump why can't you ?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

I'm envious. Warm weather + Steelhead limit. Wow.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If he was elected, it would be his second and therefore last term under the Constitution. How could somebody be beating him very badly, since he couldn't run again and therefore wouldn't have any opponent? This seems to imply that he's not viewing a second term as his last term, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

If he was elected, it would be his second and therefore last term under the Constitution. How could somebody be beating him very badly, since he couldn't run again and therefore wouldn't have any opponent? This seems to imply that he's not viewing a second term as his last term, doesn't it?

We are currently experiencing the Third term of Obama in case you didn't realize .

Obama himself stated he Desired a third term and wished there was a way to achieve it , Case and point BIDEN .

He achieved it .

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Everyone except lying (D)'s knew what Trump meant and his humorous answer, but the leftist media just can't stop making up crap because they are so afraid of not just Trump, but the majority of American citizens who are definitely going to vote for him next election.

The most unAmerican people who don't respect voters are the ones who just can't tell the truth.

They have every reason to be VERY AFRAID. Not average people, right or left. Just the high-profile individuals and MSM outlets who continually spout fear of Trump 2.0. They're pretty much telling world, they are guilty.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

And just like that your ability to read between the lines is restored! It's a Christmas miracle! You're leaving out quite a bit of context, but partisan shills will do that won't they?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join