It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pseudo-dinosaur hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The pseudo-dinosaur hypothesis in cryptozoology and neodinosaurology, postulates that neodinosaurs are not technically dinosaurs—rather a clade of reptiles that adapted to dinosaurian-like form.

Overview

In the pseudo-dinosaur hypothesis, it is postulated that the vast majority of neodinosaurs are not dinosaurs, rather a clade of reptiles that adapted to having the behavior, ecology, and form of dinosaurs as a biological defense mechanism against predators, and for why these adaptations were needed, it is time for us to look at the list of why the adaptations were needed;

- In creationist terms, the world in the antediluvian period would and had dinosaurs alongside humans (www.bible.ca...), therefore a clade or species of reptile would've needed biological mimicry in order to establish a bond between a human and a pseudo-dinosaur, eventually leading into the carnivory of the human by the pseudo-dinosaur, and such carnivory is exhibited in dinosaurs as well—however human taming of dinosaurs might've decreased the acute stress reaction (or fight-or-flight mechanism) in dinosaurs approached or encountered by humans
- Dinosaurs had a wide variety of feeding behaviors, which influenced their physiology, biology, and overall their selves—so pseudo-dinosaurs would have a wide variety of feeding behaviors modeled after the dinosaurs
- The biology of dinosaurs meant that they were in style of that of a apex predator, or just a apex predator, providing huge advantage for carnivory that the pseudo-dinosaurs would adopt

Evidence

The evidence for the pseudo-dinosaur hypothesis is in the list;

- The emela-ntouka, a neo-dinosaurian cryptid, has traits of being elephantine, a rhinoceros-like horn, and a crocodile-like tail, all of which these traits are attempts of the adaptations of the pseudo-dinosaurs to accurately replicate the morphology and physiology of dinosaurs
- The fragile nature of the morphology/physiology of the neo-dinosaurs are the results of trying to accurately replicate the morphology and physiology of dinosaurs by the pseudo-dinosaurs

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: i664k

I sense ChatGPT

But hey still an interesting OP .

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Just need to clarify, this wasn't made by ChatGPT

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: i664k

Just need to clarify, this wasn't made by ChatGPT

Hey mate my bad not trying to ruin your OP , it is very interesting .

Please do carry on.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I was just clarifying

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The pseudo-dinosaur hypothesis in cryptozoology and neodinosaurology, postulates that neodinosaurs are not technically dinosaurs—rather a clade of reptiles that adapted to dinosaurian-like form.

Overview

In the pseudo-dinosaur hypothesis, it is postulated that the vast majority of neodinosaurs are not dinosaurs, rather a clade of reptiles that adapted to having the behavior, ecology, and form of dinosaurs as a biological defense mechanism against predators, and for why these adaptations were needed, it is time for us to look at the list of why the adaptations were needed;

- In creationist terms, the world in the antediluvian period would and had dinosaurs alongside humans (www.bible.ca...), therefore a clade or species of reptile would've needed biological mimicry in order to establish a bond between a human and a pseudo-dinosaur, eventually leading into the carnivory of the human by the pseudo-dinosaur, and such carnivory is exhibited in dinosaurs as well—however human taming of dinosaurs might've decreased the acute stress reaction (or fight-or-flight mechanism) in dinosaurs approached or encountered by humans
- Dinosaurs had a wide variety of feeding behaviors, which influenced their physiology, biology, and overall their selves—so pseudo-dinosaurs would have a wide variety of feeding behaviors modeled after the dinosaurs
- The biology of dinosaurs meant that they were in style of that of a apex predator, or just a apex predator, providing huge advantage for carnivory that the pseudo-dinosaurs would adopt

Evidence

- The emela-ntouka, a neo-dinosaurian cryptid, has traits of being elephantine, a rhinoceros-like horn, and a crocodile-like tail, all of which these traits are attempts of the adaptations of the pseudo-dinosaurs to accurately replicate the morphology and physiology of dinosaurs
- The fragile nature of the morphology/physiology of the neo-dinosaurs are the results of trying to accurately replicate the morphology and physiology of dinosaurs by the pseudo-dinosaurs

You can't keep discussing neo dinosaurs and pseudo dinosaurs, which according to your chosen language are modern animals running around today I should be aware of...without telling me what the heck they are!?!? Lizards and snakes you mean!?

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Lizards and snakes you mean?

Depends, but mostly pseudo-dinosaurs are a clade of reptiles

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

Overview

Evidence

You can't keep discussing neo dinosaurs and pseudo dinosaurs, which according to your chosen language are modern animals running around today I should be aware of...without telling me what the heck they are!?!? Lizards and snakes you mean!?

Was about to post something similar.
Snakes-lizards and reptiles

top topics

join