It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Putin was greeted in Abu Dhabi

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: RussianTroll

Not in Russia. Opposition and protest is criminalised and gets you jailed, murdered or suicided.

"Because this is exactly how all people on Earth should communicate, with mutual respect and taking into account the opponent’s opinion."

Unless you happen to be part of the LGBTQ community, of course?

2 things are important here:
1. From what source do you get your information?
2. Relate the information to the situation in your country.

Then the conclusions can be more or less objective.

As always, it’s already midnight here, I went to watch the football between Villerial and Maccabi, and then went to bed. Good night)))

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

1. Many sources - not just one. Including your own thread on the Russian Court criminalising LGBTQ organisations. Litvenenko? There was a full inquiry into his murder. Salisbury poisonings? Likewise.

And I worked round the corner at the time.

2. The situation in my country? Like what? There is no comparison. I can freely say that I think our Tory Govt is rubbish and must go. Sunak is a disgrace, Boris was and is a liar and a clown. Can you say the same against Putin? Who is the subject of your thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join