It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural disaster or a climate weapon?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Recently, almost the entire Black Sea coast faced a storm of unprecedented strength and destructiveness. An orange level of danger was declared in most provinces of Turkey, the Crimean Peninsula was practically washed away into the sea, an aquarium museum founded in the 19th century was flooded and destroyed in Russia, and videos of ruined coastal infrastructure are circulating online.

apnews.com...

The natural disaster that struck the Black Sea was unique not only because of the unprecedented wave height, which exceeded 9 meters (even though waves larger than 8m were not ever recorded), but also because it was completely unexpected and sudden. To provoke such a strong storm in the fairly closed Black Sea, ordinary wind would not be enough. What was needed is either a shift of tectonic plates (but nothing like this has been recorded), an eruption of an underwater volcano (which does not exist in the Black Sea), or external influence. The latter seems pretty likely. One of the most powerful complexes for "studying instabilities" in the ionosphere EISCAT (European Incoherent Scatter radar site) is located in Norway, near Tromso, which is not far from the region. EISCAT is an analogue of the infamous HAARP in Alaska. By the way, an interesting fact: in Kamchatka, not far from this very HAARP, the sea also overflowed its banks, flooding the local airport.
It is known for sure that it is possible to tweak the ionosphere using radio waves. And EISCAT and HAARP can precisely target the ionosphere over the desired area. If you choose the right time and weather conditions, you can provoke a serious anticyclone over a specific region.
In general, given events in the world, the option of human intervention in climate laws does not look so unlikely. Russia is now busy with the war in Ukraine, the world's attention is focused on the situation in Palestine, and winter is approaching in the Black Sea region, when a storm is not something surprising. Why isn't it a good time to test climate weapons?
The problem is that Russia may also have such a weapon. Back in Soviet times, the Russians developed a similar complex. It is not known whether it is functioning now, but in one thing we can be one hundred percent sure - if climate weapons are used by one side, the other will not remain in debt.
edit on 30-11-2023 by Mickey763 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mickey763

May I suggest a companion thread?

Libya Floods - 20,000 Dead. Hidden Attack To Send A Message?

It all seems a bit coincidental, doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:35 AM
link   
ACAPULCO SHORED: How, What, When and Why Acapulco Was Destroyed… And Who!

Acapulco got hit about a month ago by a very strange storm. It turned into a Cat 5 in a matter of hours and was mainly just wind with little to no rain. Done a lot of damage.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It'd just God doing God stuff.

Nothing to see here.

I know everyone is all keen on trying to figure out how he does it so that they can scientifically repeat the phenomena and play God themselves but it's like when physicists reached the quantum level and couldn't explain what was going on.

It's called copyright protection and trade secrets.

Enjoy the mystery and count your blessings he's not being as harsh on America as he is in other parts of the world.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/30/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   
have you ever seen the videos on youtube?
"australia overrun with mice"

a hell of a lot more than 3000.

so I think its hype up to kill us off.
Though if you live in a big city run by Them,
you die!

edit on 30-11-2023 by Scratchpost because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
And what do you think about a tornado within a tornado?
www.instagram.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
If it is not the work of man, then it is even more scary. What then can we expect next?

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
So I see... seem like a whole series of these storms

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I have no idea.

There is so much going on in the world these days with overpopulation and overdvelopment and growth for the sake of growth by certain groups that it's creating so much suffering and pain that it's heartbreaking.

Nature is cruel and has her reasons but when we look at cultural documentation of ancient mythologies involving the gods there are alway stories of wrathful dieities and wars between dieties.

Maybe Earth is just an experiment and we are all subject to entropic forces of beings who are bored and cause destruction for kicks or away to wipe out patterns of behavior they find distasteful.

I can't profess to understand the mind of a being who has such knowledge of fundamental forces of creation that it can create such phenomena at will.

It's amazing and terrifying but I am convinced God is a scientist running an experiment here on Earth.

Like many sciences especially with lifeforms breeding indiscriminately and spreading to sustain populations and resource consumption there will be casualties due to genetic abnormalities and survival of the fittest and so forth.

Culture wars acts of conquest and Domination and the story goes on indefinitely because that's just how it goes in this universe.

Maybe the people were doing something he found so offensive he just decided to end that particular population..

He has his reasons but it's not my place to question his auditties. He is a War God and seems to enjoy watching battles between various dominant groups and seems pretty ambivalent about human suffering.
edit on 12/1/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

top topics

join