It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon official from Georgia arrested in undercover human trafficking sting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

" set up some checks and balances."

Ah , now there's the Rub . Foxes would Never Deny themselves the Hen Houses , it's the Nature of the Beast . The World Needs to Build More Cages for such Animals IMO ........

We are a little late for making positive change, after all, you can't hear the storm coming if it's moving faster than the speed of sound and you don't look up for oncoming danger. This is the problem we have, people are so busy taking care of themselves, they don't really acknowledge what is happening until it's too late. This is part of the situation with all these human/child/sex traffickers. People say, well I'm careful, what's wrong with those other people and how did they let their kids get grabbed. They don't see the magnitude of the problem until it effects them personally.

Our society is now almost totally individualistic, which is very dangerous and makes society extremely vulnerable when it comes to government abuse and corruption. It's all "me-me-me-greed-greed" and no one really pays attention to the consequences of this kind of mindset until of course, it's too late. In 2024 the pendulum should swing far right, maybe too far right, but that swing is coming and it is a necessity, because after 10-12 generations of increasing mutations, we will have to be very organized and conservative in our approaches to survive.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b02_000000Fri, 24 Nov 2023 20:42:02 -0600000000112023-11-24T20:42:02-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Can you show me the Biden connection? I don't see but then I am not biased.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

RE: time.com...

So many Mainstream Media outlets went out of their way to condemn trafficking when Wiki-leaks began exposing Hillary, Podesta, Obama, Biden, etc.., as child-sex predators, Americans who possessed just a little intuitiveness knew there was at least SOME TRUTH to what Julian Assange had published.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Therealbeverage

Can you show me the Biden connection? I don't see but then I am not biased.

Stephen Hovanic has no references to who appointed him, that I can find easily on the web. It does state that Biden removed all of the Trump DODEA appointments. So he was not appointed by Trump and most links read...
Biden's Pentagon Education Head

I am quite sure that even a brain dead moronic puppet like Biden would have someone clear out any good people Trump had in place, considering it (biden) filled the DOD with MIC contractors apparently.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b38_000000Sat, 25 Nov 2023 18:58:38 -0600000000112023-11-25T18:58:38-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join