It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas Israel cant sustain the loss

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: orbhunter

Here, here.

There can be no peace in the ME until Iran is neutralised.

I'd take out Saudi Arabia and one of two other countries as well.

Oh yeah totally agree mate. It's just too complicated to do in one hit. If the divide and rule principle is to continue, then choosing to back the Saudi's is at this moment a better bet than trying to work with Iran who really do have an axe to grind with the Isreali's, Yanks and Brits who all have pretty good and relations Abraham accords etc. One step at a time. Iran needs neutralising first. There can be no peace in the eastern Med' and ME until Iran is completely taken out of the equation

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Something I been watching since the US went after Iraq and Afghanistan.

The pending destruction of Iran

If I'm right and the Daniel 8 prophecy is actually running it looks like Iran is on dangerous footing at the moment. If Hezbollah goes into full war mode and makes some gains at the northern border I'm afraid they might activate their Samson option.

If Lebanon and Iran are suddenly filled with massive bomb craters what happens to the rest of the world?

As far as the rest of the Gaza strip is concerned the Israelis may have to go to a bomb the hell out of Hamas strong points no matter what they are under and then seal off the tops after poison gas charges are dropped into the tunnels. Just erecting a siege around what's left of the strong points and killing anything that pops it's head out.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech620
Something I been watching since the US went after Iraq and Afghanistan.

The pending destruction of Iran

If I'm right and the Daniel 8 prophecy is actually running it looks like Iran is on dangerous footing at the moment. If Hezbollah goes into full war mode and makes some gains at the northern border I'm afraid they might activate their Samson option.

If Lebanon and Iran are suddenly filled with massive bomb craters what happens to the rest of the world?

Yeah Hezbollah is the next step on the pavement to eliminating Iran. Now watch the next 4 days for action. While the ceasefire is limited to Gaza only and not Lebanon, as a conspiracy one might expect some 'incident' to enable the Israeli airforce to switch to the northern front and Hezbollah

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Fill the tunnels with ammonia, Hamas will come out. Or just flood them with sea water.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ohahhupthera

You don't know, or understand who, or what constitutes, "a Palestinian". Palestinian is not a particular race of peoples. It is a conglomeration of different ethnicities that have lived in that region from the time of the Roman occupation forward. The Romans renamed that region Syria Palaestina in retribution for the Israeli uprising of that period and has been called Palestine ever since. Hells Bells, even Golda Meir, Prime Minister of Israel from 1969 to 1974, considered herself a Palestinian. She even had a Palestinian passport before the state of Israel was formally recognized.
edit on 24-11-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I’m thinking those mechanical dogs would probably work a treat clearing a tunnel system.

a reply to: bastion

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
I’m thinking those mechanical dogs would probably work a treat clearing a tunnel system.

a reply to: bastion

Rounding up Hamas

t.me...

Real dogs in tunnels

t.me...

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
sorry to hear that

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join