It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abovetopsecret.com is Comprehensively Infiltrated by the Secret Elite Counter-Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

I have to give it to you, you do know how to hold a conspiracy theory, but how can I tell if you are not one working for the secret elite counter illuminati.

Just asking, you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I have to give it to you, you do know how to hold a conspiracy theory, but how can I tell if you are not one working for the secret elite counter illuminati.

Just asking, you know.

I can't. You can't.

That can only be determined by those in the know.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Fair enough, yes ATS has been infiltrated many times by all kind of factions be benign or otherwise, back in the days we had a great time exposing this groups, now a days, it becomes harder.

Technology is a biatch.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:52 PM
link   

who is saying 2026 is the year of the Social-Media Singularity Event

That's an article from about a year ago but currently there's several new articles making the rounds referencing this one.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's an article from about a year ago but currently there's several new articles making the rounds referencing this one.

One way to counter a dystopian future of AI generated social media after the Social Media Singularity, would be for a counter-dystopian future organization to use THEIR AI singularity to, by means of electronic wizardry, expose the identities of every single social media poster.

If the identities were to be exposed, the truth of social media's use in whatever manner would be exposed. And the truth is supposed to set us free, right?

Edit to add:

Wow okay, so we have 3 years to find out!

What a time to be alive and breathing!

edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: edit to add

edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Those Marxocapitalist Communazi' Dempublicans !!

They are insidious...

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: FurPerson

I mean amazing that your whole OP is one sentence and I was still kind of able to read it without losing my nerves...
but aside from that: no.

I know, right? It came out so fast, I wasn't sure I was giving the reader a fair chance, but I could not sum it up more succinctly, and that's what I'm trying to do; not waste too much of the reader's time.

Why couldn't such a datamining operation have even a .000001% chance for the purpose of contributing to the nebulous and hypothetical Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace?

the TRUTHS of humanity and life and our role as Planetary Childcare Administrators, as such that befit the role of trauma and behavioral therapists for all human kind

...is this where these experts deem LDS (Captain Kirk's version) is the only solution to wipe out our varying degrees of trauma?

Not to wipe out in the way you describe, but more like an effectual prescription for Geotherapy, all scientifically, of course .

I'm coining that term now independently of whatever it might mean in the current lexicon, if it even is in the common lexicon; Geotherapy.

Geotherapy (cure the Earth?) can only be applied everywhere once one's security from others' that seek to take by force what we have or for total domination over us has been eliminated so that we feel secure. As well as identifying other peoples' varied experiences resulting in deep psychosis and torments. Maybe then and only then can we begin to cure the Earth.

Therapy is not so much considered a cure, rather, an ongoing process which facilitates and enhances the inherent natural healing abilities.

Geotherapy will take generations to accomplish and is absolutely critical to the Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace.

When there's a will, and means, there's a way!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hey I have a new 800 umber for this! Do you want it!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Oh, gosh no! Next!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Glad to see they let this one slip by and headline ATS.

Must be dis/misinformation campaign against itself!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

irony ahead

It isn't the ads it's the traffic... Why does a successful site fail? The host says site is too big when in most cases an entire site could fit on less than a cd r easily. What it really is; is the amount of traffic in and out of it like an airport... So to scam site owners we need to drop some pay per click in there as we can't host the data... That doesn't really make any sense when that adds more data and more traffic as well as the eventual hacking and crash of it.

edit on 19-11-2023 by crowf00t because: cl

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t

irony ahead

It isn't the ads it's the traffic... Why does a successful site fail? The host says site is too big when in most cases an entire site could fit on less than a cd r easily. What it really is; is the amount of traffic in and out of it like an airport... So to scam site owners we need to drop some pay per click in there as we can't host the data... That doesn't really make any sense when that adds more data and more traffic as well as the eventual hacking and crash of it.

Wow! That's awesome, I never considered that angle about traffic scams, it's fascinating.

Could Abovetopsecret.com be hosted in a secret bunker, so as to be in full control of it's functioning and online presence?
edit on 19-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: t

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t

irony ahead

Now you've got me going on another conspiracy theory trajectory.

When the site crashed and went up again without owner nor mod control was that datamining gold time? Was the traffic higher and were the anon posts aligning more with the truth that data miners would want, of course, depending on what they were looking for, such as the OP states, compassion or a mixture of data?

When ATS owners and mods have full control, we know they know who we are, but users of this site remain anon to a larger extent, so are posters holding back because of this knowledge and because they have to follow the T&C? That to me is not datamining gold, it's actually the opposite because without freedom of speech and expression the truth that may be expressed in different ways online, sometimes get left behind.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
What proof if any do you have to support this?

proof is in the pudding

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Geotherapy will take generations to accomplish and is absolutely critical to the Dynamic Geostrategic Roadmap to Peace.

Generations change in outlook. Peace planning may suffer the fate of war planning. Always planning toward fighting the last war.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Wow! Not just secret or not just elite, BUT SECRET ELITE!!!

I think that is bad....

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
What proof if any do you have to support this?

He's saying ATS is Illuminati, and it's being infiltrated by Counter-Illuminati.

I wouldn't be asking him for the evidence of the second before he offers evidence of the first. ATS is Illuminati? Since when?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

One way to counter a dystopian future of AI generated social media after the Social Media Singularity, would be for a counter-dystopian future organization to use THEIR AI singularity to, by means of electronic wizardry, expose the identities of every single social media poster.

If the identities were to be exposed, the truth of social media's use in whatever manner would be exposed. And the truth is supposed to set us free, right?

Edit to add:

Wow okay, so we have 3 years to find out!

What a time to be alive and breathing!
the last post of this thread before he dorko
deleted it ...and me

I have the rest also..which is much much more juicy and revealing
edit on NovemberpmAmerica/ChicagoSunAmerica/Chicago19PM4pm07 by FaeDedAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greazel
Guess it is always Sh%tpost time somewhere

Yip,another 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: Greazel
Guess it is always Sh%tpost time somewhere

Yip,another 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join