It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four LA Sheriffs Found Dead of Apparent Suicide .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I simply wanted that fact brought forward rather than not mentioned, and wonder why you didn't mention it?

The story is more interesting when the implication was that this was all active duty officers and half the period of time.

Do you disagree that accuracy is important to every story?

The Facts are there , I posted a Video with the OP it spells it out .

No it's not anymore Interesting ...? Just because one is retired does not take away from the suspicious nature . Retired Cops are still just as responsible for their actions as an Active cop and can still have massive influence .

You keep implying I'm lying about something or that I'm trying to twist the Facts , The Facts are there Right there in the OP and the Video .
edit on 8-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Maybe a crime big enough that one of them got a heads up they were being investigated.

There is a strong sense that a crime is involved. The last time something like this happened was a crime so big and ugly that the officers where at a loss in how to deal with it. With the retired officer, maybe he was a good and respected man that the younger officers turned too for advice.

9+ of 12 who saw Weiner's laptop now dead + 4th NYPD Suicide this Month!

Being in LA, under the Gettysburg is one on the suspect list for what these officers stepped into.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The Alternative Option For The United States Is A “Future Play”
Full article, source: ascensionjoy.com...

Newest Global Currency Reset Event Update: Either Real Fiat System Or Hybrid
Source: ascensionjoy.com...

The United States USA Have 80 Hours To Decide Between: Declare Bankrupt Or Be Saved By Messiah King
Source: ascensionjoy.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No, I'm not.

But you posted a source that stated different, or additional, facts that you left out or got wrong.

So either you didn't listen to the video you posted, or you did it for a reason.

Most people listen to videos they source.

I guess you feel like all the accurate facts don't matter. They do to me, and others, so I posted what your video said, to correct you.

I guess Im out of line. Pardon the hell out of me.
edit on 11/9/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

But you posted a source that stated different, or additional, facts that you left out or got wrong.

I see okay so the Snippets I posted from the source feel misleading to you . I posted the Link to the article and the Video both of which are Available in the OP meaning all of the Facts are there Available in the OP.

The Snippets I post were random bits from the beginning of the Article , I'm not spoon feeding every bit of the Article in the post. Either way mate I gather that you don't like me much because you often attack my Post , I accept that but I don't like you labeling my OP as misleading .
edit on 9-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hey, nothing personal. I added important facts that were left out of the OP. I don't know why one would not listen to the video source, and then not get the facts right.

Why are you so touchy about it?

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Hey, nothing personal. I added important facts that were left out of the OP. I don't know why one would not listen to the video source, and then not get the facts right.

Why are you so touchy about it?

I am being a bit touchy about it aren't I ?

There are people on ATS who purposefully mislead and tell outright lies , I am not one of them .

But perhaps you're right I should have taken more care in the snippets I posted.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
so i found some more numbers... these are for 2022 i believe... only 7 suicides in the entire west of the country of the 22 agencies reporting.. so yeah with la taking such a strong role in the police , i cant see the sheriffs being worse off by much and this report suggests not many LEO self delete...

LINK TO FBI SITE ...Law Enforcement Suicide Data Collection link to pdf here
edit on am1120233011America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2023 11:59:55 -0600_11000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

No worries, my friend. We are all a bit on edge.

I know I am.

But it's funny, I also see people sorta coming together too... like we are. Working thru our petty disagreements.

Almost like some things, life and death and being on the edge of WW3 makes some of our previous arguments pretty meaningless.

Im pretty mad about how the Ventura County Sheriffs Dept just turned their backs on the man that was the dead guys mate, the day before, when he reported that one of the protestors that came into Westlake Village, a well known city where Jews have been terrorized many times in the past, and brandished a gun at him. Then his friend gets killed at the next counter protest.

I live in Ventura County, BTW, just north of LA and LA County Sheriffs. Havent seen more news in 2 days.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Thank you mate for following through on the Information

And you're right the Sheriff Departments number cant be worse in fact I'm sure they are lower .

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

I live in Ventura County, BTW, just north of LA and LA County Sheriffs. Havent seen more news in 2 days.

I see so my OP hits rather close to home I understand.

Im pretty mad about how the Ventura County Sheriffs Dept just turned their backs on the man that was the dead guys mate, the day before, when he reported that one of the protestors that came into Westlake Village, a well known city where Jews have been terrorized many times in the past, and brandished a gun at him. Then his friend gets killed at the next counter protest.

Yes that whole story makes me sick to my Stomach and from the looks of it they are just gonna sweep it under the rug.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

no worries , sorry it took so long to find solid numbers.. it seems this place only has published 1 report and was started in like 2020-21 .. and its not easy to find numbers lol especially with 90000 websites talking about these 4 deletes. ill keep trying to find specific numbers for the LASD from time to time and post if i find better

i can see some flames now though lol
edit on pm1120233012America/ChicagoThu, 09 Nov 2023 12:25:59 -0600_11000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Law Enforcement in all of Southern CA is traditionally pretty awful.

Ventura County has an awful history. Westlake Village/Thousand Oaks is populated by wealthy Jews that either work in the movie industry or are retired from. It's almost an enclave. There was a terrorist attack on a synagogue there in the 80's I think it was... a shooting if my memory serves, and then there was the mass shooting at the Borderline Bar in T.O. just a few years ago.

There was a raid on a home on a property in Malibu back before MJ was legalized. It was the last acreage that remained of the Santa Monica Mountains state land. They refused to sell it to the state.
There was a raid on the home then, the Sheriffs Dept declaring they saw a patch of MJ growing on the acreage. No knock warrant, sheriffs just burst in the house, homeowner had a gun, homeowner shot dead. No MJ found. Widow of the property couldn't tolerate living there anymore, and the state wound up with the land in the end.... and NOTHING happened. The widow got a wrongeful death settlement for an undisclosed amt.

Im not defending LEO in these areas. Many are crooked.

My son is active in our little city politics. They are investigating our ex-police chief for pocketting a large portion of the parking money at the litte town festival we have every summer. He left right after that to go work for the Ventura County Sheriffs Dept high up the ladder.

There are TONS of movies about the crooked LA Police Dept going back to mobster days. Its a political story all its own.

I suspect the cartels are beginning to infiltrate here. It's happening already in AZ.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Maybe they read Christopher Dorner's manifesto?

He was given the Waco treatment for complaints against his racist gang member fellow officers.

Burned alive.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Maybe they read Christopher Dorner's manifesto?

He was given the Waco treatment for complaints against his racist gang member fellow officers.

Burned alive.

Don’t forget he was a murderer.
Apparently you can corner the dorner.

<< 1   >>

join