It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro palestine protestors punch and kick an old man cos he is a veteran.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the link

This is just disgraceful, punch and kick a 75 year old man because you hate this country and it confirms all the worst things most of us with a brain have been thinking about these anti jewish nazis mobbing up on our streets.

I hope the Cops arent shy about locking them up if they try and disrupt the rememberance day festivals.
edit on thpTue, 07 Nov 2023 10:11:34 -060020232023-11-07T10:11:34-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: typing

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I do wonder how many of these worthless protesters are shall we say "recent arrivals"? Like near-zero British people of any political affiliation would support attacking elderly poppy sellers.

I will never understand the logic of moving to a country where you hate the people, the culture, the history and their values. Go somewhere you find less disagreeable ffs.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I think there's nothing worse than mob violence and show's the utter disrespect these people have.

If Rememberance Sunday sevices are disrupted then I agree with you, the Old Bill should be swift in locking up these people.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Making America a melting pot sounded like a good idea to many people.

But there are too many crazies to allow it to continue.

Time to expel people who support terrorists and put border entry back to the way it was when Donald Trump was in charge.

This will happen when one of the terrorist sympathizers blows up 15 or 20 people at a US shopping mall, leading up to Christmas.

edit on 7112023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Making America a melting pot sounded like a good idea to many people.

But there are too many crazies to allow it to continue.

Time to expel people who support terrorists and put border entry back to the way it was when Donald Trump was in charge.

This will happen when one of the terrorist sympathizers blows up 15 or 20 people at a US shopping mall, leading up to Christmas.

Its all about the gdp, its an easy way to raise the gdp of a country inviting tons of low lifes in cos you then pay them money for food and housing and you take taxes off what they buy and stuff so it makes the books look good.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A pro-terrorist protestor killed an old Jewish man in my county over the weekend.

Westlake Village. Near Thousand Oaks. The area is very much populated with affluent Jewish people that work in Hollywood. There have been terror attacks on Synagogues here in the past.

Expect more of this sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
A pro-terrorist protestor killed an old Jewish man in my county over the weekend.

Westlake Village. Near Thousand Oaks. The area is very much populated with affluent Jewish people that work in Hollywood. There have been terror attacks on Synagogues here in the past.

Expect more of this sort of thing.

Poor guy. Well we wont hear anything fro0m the politicians until ordinary foilks start offing these scumbags then there will be 24 7 patrols and stuff to keep the little darlings safe.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Aw come on! Those were mostly peaceful punches and kicks.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Im very surprised that two events have been overlooked by the majority of the media:

THe loud protest at the white house, and this killing of the old man.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

Im very surprised that two events have been overlooked by the majority of the media:

THe loud protest at the white house, and this killing of the old man.

because the victims dont fit the narrative that the MSM are pushing.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Maybe the best thing that could happen on Sunday is the royals and politicians get a taste of their third world enrichment.
I hope they disrupt the service in full view of the traitors that have filled our towns and cities with militant islamists.
Something has got to give and if it's gotta hurt someone let it be the metropolitan elitists who inflicted these savages on us,the normal people.
Import the third world,become the third world.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Maybe the best thing that could happen on Sunday is the royals and politicians get a taste of their third world enrichment.
I hope they disrupt the service in full view of the traitors that have filled our towns and cities with militant islamists.
Something has got to give and if it's gotta hurt someone let it be the metropolitan elitists who inflicted these savages on us,the normal people.
Import the third world,become the third world.

You got more faith in our rulers than I do, but I broadly agree with the sentiment.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I just don’t get why these people who have views which will simply NEVER gel with the western civilized world are allowed to come here by the hundreds of thousands if not millions. I get that we have freedom of religion, but in a recent survey of UK Muslims, which I am sure mirrors our Muslim population, 84% of those surveyed agreed with both, “I believe the sentence for homosexuality should be death,” and, “I believe that law and order should be dictated by sharia law,” and remember, sharia law also says that Christians and Jews are theirs for the enslaving and raping since Jews and Christians are not considered human in the Quaran and the Quaran also states that Muslims must convert or kill anyone who doesn’t adopt the Muslim faith. So this idea that, “well that is only the extremists,” well that survey tells me that 84% of Muslims then are extremists and it isn’t some small fringe population of the mainly peaceful Muslims. How can we allow freedom of a religion whose goal it is to outbreed us, take over our country, install hateful and religious based laws, and eventually force Islam on us all or kill us!?
edit on 7-11-2023 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

Money thats all

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

There will be some serious blowback if any protesters try to disrupt any Memorial service.
People are ready for it.

They should have the decency to cancel all demonstrations this weekend.

Do whatever they want the following weekend, but not this weekend.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: glen200376

There will be some serious blowback if any protesters try to disrupt any Memorial service.
People are ready for it.

They should have the decency to cancel all demonstrations this weekend.

Do whatever they want the following weekend, but not this weekend.

None of them are decent as far as I can tell.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Not one shred of decency in them at all mate.

People are just so sick of it all, the arrogance and lack of respect.
The constant drip-feeding of the same old #e.

I could go on, but what's the point?

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
1/11/2024

Several Pro-Palestine protestors would have been run over by this dude, if they didn't move out of his way!

NYC Bad Ass: gettr.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
They aren't pro-palestinians.
They are pro-hamas.
That makes them useful idiots.

top topics

join