It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I took my 15 year old for a wellness checkup…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: watchitburn

I am 50. Vaccine free. I was born with a bad heart and it has been replaced! I never get sick! Thank you!

Being born with a bad heat, and it needing replacement, does not equate with 'never getting sick'.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Annee
If my 15-year-old referred to shots as poison -- a conspiracy theory.

I'd be really concerned.

Table salt and refined sugar are poisons too.

Some vaccines are poisons, but are in such small amounts that they pose little risk.

Some vaccines are also diseases that could be deadly in other forms.

The problem is that many read some ridiculous online BS story and swallow that memetic poison whole. I wonder how many people have died so far through human history, of avoidance of common sense?

This volcanic soil is so good for growing stuff, we should live here! (I confess, I do actually live in Auckland, New Zealand, on the side of a volcanic hill).

Yeah, I know.

Getting kids involved in conspiracy theories. I have a 15-year-old. He brings something home -- I make him research all sides of it.

Viruses mutate. There's always a new virus. New science, new technology to keep up.

I'll trust the science.

My brother -- big Trump supporter believed the BS. Now dead.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yes, the doctor told me to leave the room at one point to try to talk my son into getting the shots. I gladly left. The doctor walked out shaking his head! Thank you for what you wrote!

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Thank you Razor! He was not like this for many years! Today he pulled the “my new policy crap” he is done! Thank you!

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

My parents never had me vaccinated! EVER! I rarely get sick.

I now live with a heart with a cow valve. I do moo when I want to go out in the field!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'd be really concerned.

I have a bad reaction to the flu vaccine, noted by two doctors in the past. I am also intolerant to one of the ingredients in the covid vaccine, It took me years to identify the chemistry that I am intolerant to and even fauchi mentioned in one speech that those who are allergic to that ingredient should not get the vaccine. The Pharma companies stressed that not to take it if you are allergic or intolerant to any of the ingredients too.

Now, how would a fifteen year old know whether they are going to be tolerant to the vaccine, and if they give three vaccines at a time, how will they be able to know which vaccine they are intolerant to.

There is no conspiracy theory with this, all meds do have some side effects....that is not a conspiracy. If the benefit outweighs the risk...then I would say it is worth it, but the covid vaccine for a healthy fifteen year old....the risk could be worse than the benefit. Not that many people get a cytokine or bradykin storm from a flu shot like me, but then again, if someone in your family had a bad reaction, the majority of the time the whole family avoids the shot, so the numbers could be skewed. I personally knew three people who wound up in the hospital from taking a flu shot and having a severe reaction to it, all three were told not to ever take the shot again.

The risk of an over reaction to the flu shot does lessen with extreme age because the immune system does weaken when you are over seventy five. One of the people I know who wound up in the hospital could take the flu shot without a serious reaction when he turned seventy seven. He may have been able to take it a few years earlier, but he never had the flu bad anyway, so he did take one because his immune system was starting to get weaker and it worked out alright. Before the doctor had told him never to take the flu shot after his hospital stay from it, he had been sick after taking it two or three before that, but it was not as severe as that case. My doctor told me my reaction could kill me and to never take it again and I listened. My medical records include this information, my last doctor did research before adding it to the online medical records, he verified it from my old doctors records and from talking to him before that doctor died...same office, just that the doctor had retired but still came in to visit occasionally.

One vaccine at a time...that way if there is a reaction, you will not avoid all the vaccines, just the one that was a problem. If it was not for the polyethylene glycol or propylene glycol in the covid vaccines, I may have taken them. I am not a masachist, I do not take things I personally know I cannot tolerate. Our reactions to the flu vaccine were not egg allergies, it was a cytokine storm which builds up within a day or two and gives severe symptoms of illness often similar to the flu and sometimes way more worse for people. I cannot take the dtap vaccine either, but can take the tetnus vaccine or possibly the DT vaccine, If I need a tetnus shot I will get the straight tetnus shot...never again the DTAP

By giving people more than one vaccine at a time, they may not ever take any of them if they have a bad reaction, one out of three might not be tolerated, but that person is going to avoid all of them. That practice of multiple vaccines at a time is stupid...doctors should not be doing it, they can cause more harm than good.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

I had to get a new doctor recently as I scared my last one , after waiting about 16 months for a D -dimer blood test I suggested me and Mr Hammer would meet one of them as they got out of their cars to go to the surgery and get some blood from them .

Have had a doctor recently end a appointment instantly as soon as I asked why is this capsule magnetic , the pharmacist also dodged that one and walked away !!!.

I had the gonads to call them Nazis for what they are doing and have been for a lot of years , got me a 4 month sentence in the jail !!! , m.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The caveman could only say so many words. ooga-booga and ag We all die when our body wears out. As far as I know the only thing that killed the caveman was his wife! The common caveman tried to pull his wife around by the hair. That ended.

Nomad Olga Bob was living in a cave and decided to invent ooga-booga but he called it a vaccine. After his wife killed him for being a ooga-booga he went into the afterlife and vaccinated himself and all he could say was ooga-booga!

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That was just the doctor's way of telling you that you were in the wrong place. They serve sickness, not wellness there.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Doctor suicides are at a record high. They are losing tons of money, and have to make up for the loss of revenue by forcing vaccines on people...among other questionable services.

The government is paying doctors $45 to $85 per injection they deliver. There is no overhead for the doctor other than the refrigerator. In addition, the doctor is charging the insurance company, and collecting a Co-Pay from the patient.

Their shrinking bank accounts, increased overhead, and their conscious, is wearing them down. Oh...and did I mention...Doctor Suicides are at a record high.

Glance at this: www.beckersasc.com...

YOU WERE SMART to leave the Doctor's office. I forced mine into early retirement. Ask other parents and you'll find a replacement doctor easily.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Omg!!! 4 months for that? So sad!!! I feel sad that happened to you!

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You are so right??? Thank you for this! All anyone needs is the food in your CA amazing garden and no one would ever get sick!
edit on 3-11-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Your words are soooooo true! Yes he is going to someone that won’t be pushing for profit! My doctor once fired me lol because I quit a 18 year adderall addiction! Flushed away my best friend! East day of my life!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: HatesFreshAir
are you the type who denies all vaccines and has a shocked pikachu face when your kid dies from measles?

No one in the US has died from measles in the last 10 years, it's not a deadly disease. You have no idea what you're talking about. That includes the significant unvaxxt population like the Amish who by the way never get autism.

Measles has been considered eradicated from the USA since 2000, due to a fairly comprehensive vaccination campaign. The vaccines are usually given to children and protect for a lifetime. The fact that there have been few deaths in the last 10 years probably relates to the entire population (except for a few) having been vaccinated against it.

Measles Vaccination - CDC
Measles Cases and Outbreaks

Speaking of which, kids have died from the measles vaccine in the last 10 years, but not from the virus.

So go away with that nonsense. The vaccine is garbage as it is and pretending that all vaccines are the same and everyone has to have a one sized fits all approach regardless of genetics and pretending pharma isn't making 100 billion a year from them.

The article in Health Impact News on 4 February 2015 was incorrect. A US woman had died from Measles that year, and there were two in 2009, and also one in 2010.

The VARES reports indicate only about 100 deaths after measles vaccinations for the years 2013 to 2022, which is about 11 per year, compare that with the 400-to-500 that died per year from measles prior to vaccination in the US, that has to be a reduced risk.
edit on 3-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

That's just insane! Where do you live ? There may be lawyers who'd be eager to take up your case. It seems a gross violation of rights to say no to a medical procedure. The whole things is simply diabolical. So what are these so called 'doctors' afraid of? Anyone 'vaccinated' shouldn't have to worry about anything , after all , they're now 'protected' with this F*n 'safe and effective' poison

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Fair enough.

He is there to support the medical health of the community, but he cannot if they ignore his professional advice and refuse.

Just as you have every right to walk out, your doctor has every right to refuse service and/or refer you elsewhere.

He also has to consider his other patients. If he allowed numbers of people who are more likely to have various infectious endemic illnesses to congregate and concentrate in his offices, that presents a risk to others in the community.

He can't do it all by magic, ya know.

Do tell me , what's the point of so called 'vaccines' if they do nothing to protect you from us 'unvaccinated' nutters?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: WeMustCare

Your words are soooooo true! Yes he is going to someone that won’t be pushing for profit! My doctor once fired me lol because I quit a 18 year adderall addiction! Flushed away my best friend! East day of my life!!!

Fortunately, "regular" doctors are driven out of business if their malpractice insurance gets "dinged" a few times. I had a client whose malpractice premiums skyrocketed from $14,000 @ year to $75,000 @ year after his carelessness caused two health complications, that got him sued. He had to go work at a hospital, so he would be more insulated and sheltered from lawsuits.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

Fair enough.

He is there to support the medical health of the community, but he cannot if they ignore his professional advice and refuse.

Just as you have every right to walk out, your doctor has every right to refuse service and/or refer you elsewhere.

He also has to consider his other patients. If he allowed numbers of people who are more likely to have various infectious endemic illnesses to congregate and concentrate in his offices, that presents a risk to others in the community.

He can't do it all by magic, ya know.

Do tell me , what's the point of so called 'vaccines' if they do nothing to protect you from us 'unvaccinated' nutters?

Immunizations work to reduce numbers and severity of cases by priming people's immune systems against a disease.

People who are immunized still get the disease if they are exposed to the pathogen, it's just that their immune system is a bit more ready to fight it.

Some immunized people still succumb to the disease and there may be several reasons for that, such as some other disease or condition that 'weakens' the person overall, or a compromised immune systems.

Immunizations also don't work if there is still a large primary source of unrepressed contagion that can overwhelm someone's defenses before an immune response can be mounted. It is largely about the 'load' or abundance of a pathogen and its infectiousness.

It is utterly childish to think that there is a 'magic bullet', 'always works' fix for any human disease.

edit on 4-11-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: HatesFreshAir
are you the type who denies all vaccines and has a shocked pikachu face when your kid dies from measles?

No one in the US has died from measles in the last 10 years, it's not a deadly disease. You have no idea what you're talking about. That includes the significant unvaxxt population like the Amish who by the way never get autism.

Measles has been considered eradicated from the USA since 2000, due to a fairly comprehensive vaccination campaign. The vaccines are usually given to children and protect for a lifetime. The fact that there have been few deaths in the last 10 years probably relates to the entire population (except for a few) having been vaccinated against it.

Measles Vaccination - CDC
Measles Cases and Outbreaks

Speaking of which, kids have died from the measles vaccine in the last 10 years, but not from the virus.

So go away with that nonsense. The vaccine is garbage as it is and pretending that all vaccines are the same and everyone has to have a one sized fits all approach regardless of genetics and pretending pharma isn't making 100 billion a year from them.

The article in Health Impact News on 4 February 2015 was incorrect. A US woman had died from Measles that year, and there were two in 2009, and also one in 2010.

The VARES reports indicate only about 100 deaths after measles vaccinations for the years 2013 to 2022, which is about 11 per year, compare that with the 400-to-500 that died per year from measles prior to vaccination in the US, that has to be a reduced risk.

Speaking of the Measles I remember reading about this .....

Measles Transmitted By The Vaccinated, Gov. Researchers Confirm - LINK

Research reveals that a vaccinated individual not only can become infected with measles, but can also spread it to others who are also vaccinated against it - doubly disproving that the administration of multiple doses of MMR vaccine is "97% effective," as widely claimed

Measles outbreak likely caused by vaccinated children, science shows - LINK

posted on Nov, 4 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

He also has to consider his other patients . . .
a risk to others
Does NOT the 'vaccine' protect those who get the 'vaccine' ?
Why worry if you are already jabbed ??? Lol

I'd be really concerned.
If some one said
that they were born in the wrong body--a conspiracy theory.
I'd be extremely more so concerned.

Poly want a cracker Lol

Questioning doctors
good article about unnecessary surgery :
www.theepochtimes.com...

a lot of people are lazy, and they’re impatient, and they just accept whatever is told to them.

edit on 4-11-2023 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join