It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction + Alien Implant?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hey all I've been wondering about this for a long time. It seems that I have alot of the symptom's of a possible abduction (Unusual Fear of Aliens, Unusual sleep paterns, being frozen in bed, etc.) The thing is i don't remember the actual "abduction" and i don't have any scars or marks that apeared overnight but I think I may have an implant. The reason is that at times (very frecuently 10-20 times a day) i get a strange "chill" that comes from my back kneck area and travels through my body. I seem to get the chill especialy when I listen to some types of music (not rap or classical music
). I've asked my friends if they fell the same thing and they say "No, never" and look at me freaked out
. If anyone get's the same chill or can tell me why I get it i'd be very gratefull

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't get the chill myself, and I don't remember any kind of sleep paralysis, but lately I've been kind of along the same lines. I've been scared to death lately of aliens--that's why I found and joined this site, because this place seems to have the best heads I've seen on this stuff. I've always had kinda strange sleep patterns, but for the longest time I'd rarely remember my dreams, and lately they've been more prolific. Nothing too extreme, although about two nights ago I had the first nightmare I've had in probably years. And for about the past few weeks, since before the pope died, I've had this really strong feeling that something big--not necessarily bad, not necessarily good--was going to happen. I have no idea what it might be, but "contact" is about the only thing that seems like it could fit (I know this may be better apt for the BTS boards, and that's where I was originally going to post it, but it seems to fit in this context.)
I feel I have a "healthy does" of skepticism, and I've been thinking that there's two possibilities in my case that could parallel yours:
1) Something is really going on--in your case, possibly you have been abducted, or maybe you are having some other type of ET-related experience, maybe something psychic and you're mentally preparing for something. In my case, maybe for some reason I subconsciously know that something's going on.
2) The debunker in me is thinking that I am having some sort of psychological "misplacement" (?). I know that I personally am going through a pretty stressful time, and my scenario may be my mind's way of trying to deal with it. I don't know what kind of things are going on in your life, but maybe that's a possible cause. Of course, if one were to analyze any point in anyone's life, they could find a psychological cause to your problem whether there really is one or not. That's one of the double edges of psychology: it's easy to rationalize anything if you think about it hard enough for long enough.
What causes your chills? I mean, is there any sort of noticeable trigger at all? You say it happens quite frequently, so if there are any triggers they may not seem related. Maybe they are though, if one were to look at them a little deeper. Also, I'd appreciate it if you could describe a little better the other things you mentioned--what kind of sleep patterns do you mean are unusual? Does anything happen when you're frozen in bed? Is there anything in particular that sets off your fear of aliens, like it only happens at night, or when you see Regis on TV or something (I have my doubts about him sometimes...
)? Was there any point where you lost time? Please give more details. I'd also appreciate it if anyone else out there could comment on my end as well--I'll start a new thread if it's out of place in this one (that and I really don't want to steal Azure's spotlight either). Thanks, and I hope this helps in some way.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Look to the mundane before the fantastic...

I'd consult a doctor. Chills can sometimes be an early indicator of nervous system disorders, and it may be linked to possible sleep paralysis. Check these avenues first (for many reasons), before wondering if you're an abductee...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I've had all of the above, except the chills during the day. I've even had little grey men running around in my rooms at night, but I wouldn't attribute all of those things to alien abductions.

Sleep paralysis is frightening, and can lead people to think something is happening to them that is not normal, but, in fact, it is a very common condition that affects more than half of all people at least once in their lives.

As for that unusual fear of aliens, I hear you loud and clear. It's hard sometimes trying to get a good night's sleep thinking you need to look over your shoulder every two minutes. Things that helped me get over that fear include time, taking a break from reading alien conspiracies for a while (take time to enjoy the good things in life), and don't read this kind of stuff before going to bed because you'll put yourself in a mindset for being afraid.

If all else fails, keep a knife under your pillow? Heheh.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Lol CloudlessKnight I do actually keep a knife under my pillow
. As for your questions MCory1... I was ony frozen in bed 1 time. It lasted about a minute of so but when i looked at the clock... OMG how could 1 minute be from 8:00 PM to 8:20??? Also my sleep patern. It takes me a long time to go to sleep and when I go to sleep I sleep heavily and I NEVER have or remember having dreams. Then some nights I wake up at 3:00 totaly freaked out but then I fall asleap again. About the chills. They especially triger with music. Don't know why maybe the aliens wan't to make a intergalactical album and are recording the music I hear with an implant
They also trigger sometimes for no aparent reason at all apart from the music. About my fear of aliens I ESPECIALLY fear them at night. Even the obvuisly fake give me chills. Hey thats also a trigger, when i see aliens i get an INTENSE sensation of fear and that i'm being "watched" followed by the "chill" sometimes. I've had these fear for a long time as when i was little I was terrified of my closet and being alone. That makes me think that I have various phobias. I'm claustrophobic (hate closed spaces) and fear of being left alone and fear of being watched (i don't know what these 2 are called
). As for our dear Moderator Gazrok I have visited the doctor and he says that I don't have anything fisical to explain these chills and my sleep disorded is probably caused by eating to much for dinner ( Im not fat i just eat alot
.). So far I have thought of using the search function for ATS and looking for the words "chills + - implant. Thats all you guys wanted to know hopefully someone will explain this to me. O and MCory1 i sometimes have that feeling that something is goin to happen. For example I got a very strong felling once that overwelmed me that something BIG was going to happen in 2006. Well thats all have a great time surfing ATS ^^. (Edited for Grammar ^^)

[edit on 13-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well i have an update but this is mostly to revive the thread
. Whenever I get the chill from having the sensation of being "monitered by aliens" if i listen to a song that normaly gives me the chill it negates the fear and chill. If nobody knows why I get the chill im going to post in the Paranormal Studies thread. Hope someone knows why i get the chill
Oh and Cloudless Knight. I've read your posts. It must have been very frightening being "attacked" by ET's. Also i think your "dreams" were actually memories of real happenings although i dont think your a alien hybrid
. It seems you have it far worse than me i wish you the best of luck finding out about why you were molested by greys. About your father being in the military.... Was he a marine or a medium-high ranking officer? Sorry i didn't post this in your thread but i started writing it in this one and im very lazy
. Well good luck to both of us

[ Edit for Grammar and statement to Cloudless ]

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Have you noticed any itching or tingling in the area?
Is so, does it happen when you least expect it, like a wake-up call."to indicate you are paying attention?"

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well my back area where i get the starting "chill" REALLY itches sometimes when I least expect it. About it being a wake up call im not sure. It starts itching when i go to be before to read or when im just about to fall asleep.

[Edit for Grammar]

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azure Twilight
Well i have an update but this is mostly to revive the thread
. Whenever I get the chill from having the sensation of being "monitered by aliens" if i listen to a song that normaly gives me the chill it negates the fear and chill. If nobody knows why I get the chill im going to post in the Paranormal Studies thread. Hope someone knows why i get the chill
Oh and Cloudless Knight. I've read your posts. It must have been very frightening being "attacked" by ET's. Also i think your "dreams" were actually memories of real happenings although i dont think your a alien hybrid
. It seems you have it far worse than me i wish you the best of luck finding out about why you were molested by greys. About your father being in the military.... Was he a marine or a medium-high ranking officer? Sorry i didn't post this in your thread but i started writing it in this one and im very lazy
. Well good luck to both of us

[ Edit for Grammar and statement to Cloudless ]

[edit on 23-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

Well, I wouldn't exactly say I was attacked or molested, but thanks for the thoughts, haha. As far as I know. My father was just a sonar tech. Low ranking. He went for the four-year deal.

Whenever I start to get that unnerved feeling, I turn on the tv or some music too.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but my guess would be that you are psychotic.

Have you looked into that possibility?

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Do you mean phsycotic as in crazy or do you actually mean Psychic (telepathy and all that stuff). I really don't think im crazy what leads you to think i am? Please respond in more detail describing your reasons.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Unreasonable fears. Suggests psychosis. Possibly induced by prolonged abuse of alcohol.

Unexplained lack of motor control. Possibly psychosomatic. Depression? Drink much?

Unusual sleep patterns. What's unusual about them? Are they just irregular? Go to sleep and wake up at normal hours if you're worried about it. Otherwise, don't worry about it. And it helps not to drink all the time if you want to sleep regularly.

So what's your poison? I'm a Jack man, myself.

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well im not depresed, im alergic to alchohol (don't laugh I feel bad enough alread "cry") and i don't smoke or do drugs. I have unusual sleep paterns in the sense that i wake up at 3 or 4 in the morning feeling scared and unsecure but i fall asleep a bit later with the light on.

[edit on 24-4-2005 by Azure Twilight]

new topics

top topics

join