It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired U.S. Army colonel Douglas Macgregor: "Israeli self-destruction in Gaza"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree that you're being realistic. I may not agree that this is the best solution.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano

I agree that you're being realistic. I may not agree that this is the best solution.

If you can find a way to stop Muslims to want to kill Jews and Christians, then I'm all ears.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well now it is all a bit pointless, you have Cowards using women and children as human shields and Cowards blowing through the human shields to kill their enemies. The only thing this is doing is building an insurmountable wall of revenge and hatred.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullHeathen

2) An attack on one NATO ally is an attack on NATO.

Interesting. Israel or NATO

What if Turkey drops from NATO...

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

What does Syria have to do with lengthen the Hamas wars?

Syria has the good stuff i.e. chemicals and they like to use them.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Let's have an analysis.

There is 3.45 Muslims in USA
6 Million in Israel

but the number of terror attack against Israel is so high compared to USA. Why? Because American air force doesn't bomb civilians in USA.

That means if the Israeli government would support the Palestinian people, probably the number of attacks will go down.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sure, chemical or nuclear weapons would get the job done.

link   

originally posted by: annonentity
The only thing this is doing is building an insurmountable wall of revenge and hatred.

The wall has been built for 4000 years, and so what do you want to do about it?

edit on x30Thu, 02 Nov 2023 19:42:25 -05002023305America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2023 19:42:25 -05002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   

Let's have an analysis.

There is 3.45 Muslims in USA
6 Million in Israel

but the number of terror attack against Israel is so high compared to USA. Why? Because American air force doesn't bomb civilians in USA.

That means if the Israeli government would support the Palestinian people, probably the number of attacks will go down.

Kinda hard to support the same people that raped girls, killed babies, butchered people.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I'm not saying support Hamas

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   

How about democracy, freedom and equality for everyone in Israel?

Right now I want to dismantle my own state of Germany for being accomplice to genocide, does that render me Muslim as well?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm not saying support Hamas

You can't have your way so you are saying F it just nuke them already... Well, my friend, you have zero say in any of it as it has all been going on for like 1000s of years. Who are you to say otherwise?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Right now I want to dismantle my own state of Germany for being accomplice to genocide, does that render me Muslim as well?

It renders you kind of ignorant.... maybe stupid...

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You're right, but at least, we can 'try' to find a solution.

I agree, it is extremely hard job, but at least let's think.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Not sure Im aware of the political exposure that current actors in Israel and Palestine, et. al. including the US, started this to keep from being exposed.

Who is covering up what?

Will it lead to a somebody getting nuked?

It's not just what's happening in Gaza and Israel. Have you not noticed that for at least the last three or four years we've been in the midts of a global fuster cluck of a fecal feature? This is just the next act of the same damned horror show that the "elite" are producing.

All the world is certainly a stage, and it's a freak show they're putting on. We're all players.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   

You're right, but at least, we can 'try' to find a solution.

I agree, it is extremely hard job, but at least let's think.

Well, we tried to free up Iraq...look where that went right back to days of old... Same with Afghanistan, it's the old saying lead a horse to water....

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
This is just the next act of the same damned horror show that the "elite" are producing.

All the world is certainly a stage, and it's a freak show they're putting on. We're all players.

I think it is time for....

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Well, it was a mistake to try and fix a country leading to it's total destruction. I believe that fixing Iraq was not necessary.

For Afghanistan, it is a different story. Fighting extremists is a good job but it wasn't completed.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Way to make my point, but I'll take what I can get.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

For Afghanistan, it is a different story. Fighting extremists is a good job but it wasn't completed.

I actually think Afghanistan was the worst of the two choices. Not changing Warlords who have been that way for 1000+ years will just wait you out, 10 20 100 years they don't care. It is also all the same crap with the Moques being the training centers for more extremists and it is a never-ending production, same going on in Gaza.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join