It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Human Existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The future of human existence will entail a great awakening and renaissance which was predicted thousands of years ago by the native Hopi tribe. The human form and experience will continue to evolve and lead us all to novel and unique experiences. The infinite potential and eternal soul of the individual and of the collective will be fully realized. The individual will see themselves not as a separate entity, but as an integral part of everything in the world around them. Our senses will be sharpened and strengthened, and we will learn how to utilize and operate the senses beyond the physical five.

We will realize that we are never truly alone, for our ancestors and the spirits of those around us watch over us and guide us in the right direction. The inherent duality of the universe and world shall be realized, and each opposite force will be understood and appreciated for what it is. Each condition and situation shall be fully experienced and understood for what it is. We will understand and accept that no two situations are ever the same and that every moment is another opportunity for anyone to follow the divine path and light of the universe.

We will become fully aware and cognizant of how ancient everything is, including the cells in our bodies. We will understand that the cells, atoms, and molecules that make up our bodies are hundreds of millions or even billions of years old. We will recognize that we are the sum of all our parts and pieces combined with the impact of our local environment. We will commune and enter into a state of complete connection and communication with the cells and bacteria in our bodies. We will grow stronger from every challenge and struggle that we face in our lives.

When a man or woman puts aside all petty and trivial worldly concerns and tries to focus on the issues facing society and the country, those people become something greater. I know it is love that will enable us to persevere through all the suffering and through every struggle, and I know it is love that will save us in the end. A love for others so deep that it cannot be described in words. It is only with this love for others, and from others, that anyone could ever hope to transcend the human experience.

For hundreds of millions of years we have been evolving. And everything that has ever happened has led us to this moment. Humans are not what they think they are, and many will soon understand what this means. An event is about to take place that will change the paradigm of life for the entire planet. This event will surpass what the natives dreamed and hoped for all those centuries ago. Many will reconnect with and understand nature, and many will establish a strong connection to the source. A form of heaven shall descend upon the earth. The veil shall be entirely opened. For the past few decades the veil has been thinning and we are very close to the moment of its breaking. Man shall become one with the infinite, with the abyss, with the void, and with heaven while still in physical form.

Our bodies will be utilized as tools to learn and experience as much as we can in this physical realm, the mental realm, the emotional realm, and this new spiritual realm which is currently descending upon the earth. A connection to everything will be felt by the multitudes on the planet once again. There will be a constant presence of God, and of peace. Events that few imagined could ever happen will begin to happen more frequently until they are simply regular events. Humanity is entering an incredible time of transition and transformation. The human soul and spirit is about to evolve in a way that will change our perception of the universe and alter the course of our lives forever. This is humanity’s destiny. This is our fate. To become one with God and bring about a type of heaven on this planet. That’s why we are here.

The time has come for this next step in human evolution to take place. Continuing down the current path will only lead to our destruction and ruin. We must turn back to God, back to nature, and back to the country. The future of our nation depends on it. There are crucial decisions to be made at every moment in the day. Our time is running out and cannot be wasted or squandered any longer. This is a critical time, and it is essential that we focus our energy and attention on the best things possible. Whatever helps us learn and grow, that is what we need to be doing.

The awakening will affect each person differently, yet the same. I feel that many people can sense that this awakening is already happening. There will be no sense of separation anymore. Even when a person is alone, they are still be part of a greater collective. The same love that has always been there just needs to be realized. I have the highest amount of hope in my heart and soul for this awakening to fundamentally transform the basis of human existence. We have set our sights upon greater things, and these shall be fully realized and brought into existence. The future of humanity is one of light and of love, of peace and of beautiful melodies, of seeing into the other realms and dimensions, and of bringing parts of those dimensions back into this realm. The connection between man and heaven shall be fully realized. The next frontier of human existence is here it is is time for it to be revealed to all.

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ForestSpirit77

Is it true that both Kachinas have passed now?
Someone told me that, but I've been unable to find anything about it online.
Does anyone know?

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes its mask

[www.crystalinks.com...]

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Hopi are cool...

I believe the Blue Kachina would have only one word for our planet right now, sorry to be repetitive, but it totally fits.

A word meaning "life out of balance".

Sorry if you hate minimalism.
edit on 30-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

Does anyone know?

Blue Kachina has passed us, it was the blue-green comet, can't remember it's name. The time between the Blue and Red Kachina is I think about one solar cycle or 10-11 years. Blue was in 2022 to the start of 2023, so that puts red around 2033-2034. The Red Kachina is the micro-nova that will seriously light up the sky when it happens. We are in Solar maximum right now until Dec 2030 during magnetic pole excursion and serious weakening of the magnetic field. A good X-Class solar flare in the X20 to X100 range will knock out the electrical grid and all sensitive electronics worldwide. I think it will happen in 2028, we just need one big one and we're screwed back to the stoneage, literally. This is and is not like an EMP, this is major current induction carried on the back of solar-earth magnetic coupling.

Since people are already mentally defective due to high levels of hereditary gene mutations for the last 10-12 generations and advent of modern medicine, anarchy will ensue. Guns are good as long as you can get ammo, bows are better because you can make ammo. Being off in the bush surrounded by forest and water (hiding) with bows is best. Keep that in mind, collect seeds, learn to tend to animals like chickens, pigs, horses.

However, there is little chance of escaping the Red Kachina and the great cleansing. The sun will gather material from the nebula surrounding the galactic current sheet as it travels through it and a kind of dense gaseous shell will cover the sun. In 2033 it will be in solar minimum which is the only time this can happen. The gas pressure will increase and the sun will turn blood red to dark, it will look like an eclipse. When the pressure gets too high, the gaseous shell will blow off in a micro-nova. This creates a 360 degree CME, high speed solar winds, flares, etc., and a sh!tload of energy traveling towards us. It will hit in waves and in the crescendo, the lithosphere (crust) will separate from the mantle and allow the shell of the world to slip 90 degrees in a direction controlled by mass and centrifugal force. Problem is, the earth is rotating at 1014 mph, so what happens to the water and air? Well, it keeps traveling in the same direction for a while, so expect up to 1014mph winds and 1014mph tsunamis up to miles high.

It's even in the Bible, Revelation 6:12-17 (italics are mine)

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair (the sun covered in the nebula gases), the whole moon turned blood red (the sun would be giving off red light),
13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth (CME, plasma, solid materials from the micro-nova), as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind (1000mph wind).
14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up (looking up at tsunamis), and every mountain and island was removed from its place (the crust rotates putting antarctica and greenland on the equator).
15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains (why do you think they are making D.U.M.B.s)
16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Luke 21:26-27
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son (SUN) of man coming in a cloud (360 degree micro-nova CME cloud) with power and great glory.

What will happen to ForestSpirit's AI? Well, it will go extinct like most of us for another 12,000 years when we do this all over again. May you live in interesting times eh....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 30/10/2023 by meckanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: meckanic

originally posted by: TheValeyard

Does anyone know?

Blue Kachina has passed us, it was the blue-green comet, can't remember it's name. The time between the Blue and Red Kachina is I think about one solar cycle or 10-11 years. Blue was in 2022 to the start of 2023, so that puts red around 2033-2034. The Red Kachina is the micro-nova that will seriously light up the sky when it happens. We are in Solar maximum right now until Dec 2030 during magnetic pole excursion and serious weakening of the magnetic field. A good X-Class solar flare in the X20 to X100 range will knock out the electrical grid and all sensitive electronics worldwide. I think it will happen in 2028, we just need one big one and we're screwed back to the stoneage, literally. This is and is not like an EMP, this is major current induction carried on the back of solar-earth magnetic coupling.

Since people are already mentally defective due to high levels of hereditary gene mutations for the last 10-12 generations and advent of modern medicine, anarchy will ensue. Guns are good as long as you can get ammo, bows are better because you can make ammo. Being off in the bush surrounded by forest and water (hiding) with bows is best. Keep that in mind, collect seeds, learn to tend to animals like chickens, pigs, horses.

However, there is little chance of escaping the Red Kachina and the great cleansing. The sun will gather material from the nebula surrounding the galactic current sheet as it travels through it and a kind of dense gaseous shell will cover the sun. In 2033 it will be in solar minimum which is the only time this can happen. The gas pressure will increase and the sun will turn blood red to dark, it will look like an eclipse. When the pressure gets too high, the gaseous shell will blow off in a micro-nova. This creates a 360 degree CME, high speed solar winds, flares, etc., and a sh!tload of energy traveling towards us. It will hit in waves and in the crescendo, the lithosphere (crust) will separate from the mantle and allow the shell of the world to slip 90 degrees in a direction controlled by mass and centrifugal force. Problem is, the earth is rotating at 1014 mph, so what happens to the water and air? Well, it keeps traveling in the same direction for a while, so expect up to 1014mph winds and 1014mph tsunamis up to miles high.

It's even in the Bible, Revelation 6:12-17 (italics are mine)

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair (the sun covered in the nebula gases), the whole moon turned blood red (the sun would be giving off red light),
13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth (CME, plasma, solid materials from the micro-nova), as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind (1000mph wind).
14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up (looking up at tsunamis), and every mountain and island was removed from its place (the crust rotates putting antarctica and greenland on the equator).
15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains (why do you think they are making D.U.M.B.s)
16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Luke 21:26-27
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son (SUN) of man coming in a cloud (360 degree micro-nova CME cloud) with power and great glory.

What will happen to ForestSpirit's AI? Well, it will go extinct like most of us for another 12,000 years when we do this all over again. May you live in interesting times eh....

Cheers - Dave

Is this also what the suspicious0bservers yt channel believes too? Because i kinda used to believe that nonsense until I saw the vid of professor Dave destroying Ben as a con man. Then I unsubbed from it.
edit on 31-10-2023 by NoviceStoic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Just have to say: That is such a great movie. Long, but great.

I remember borrowing it on VHS from the library when I was in college in 09'. I'd never heard of it.
The box art just jumped out at me for some reason.
I still have some of Philip Glass's Metamorphosis pieces in playlists to this day.
Amazing how so much can be said without words.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Your energy is needed in protesting for change not in emotional theatre.

Get out there and make change happen.

new topics

top topics

join