It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of Deranged Americans Are Openly Supporting Islamic Terrorist Acts While Hating on Israel.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Starbornsurfer

It was nothing "peaceful" about the calls for terrorist acts against Israel in the middle east and here in the US.

"Any means necessary" means any means that includes brutality anywhere, including here in the US.

The terrorist cells in the US are working overtime, making sure to have enough idiots all pumped and ready to strike for jihad.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: quintessentone

So you are going with 'Netanyahu made them do it'.

Such said by every abusive domestic partner ever.

So the leader of Israel has no accountability? Oh yeah I forgot, this is the new normal for leaders of nations.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There is a huge war on for the American mind, currently. It's very obvious.

Do we think we may be safe as long as the useful idjits are in the streets?

If a terrorist attack goes off in the US, that will solidify US sentiment against the Muslim world.

Who would benefit most from that is the question?

We live in highly dangerous times.

Im beginning to have nightmares, for real. That's not a usual pattern for me.

edit on 11/6/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

Terrorist and wannabe hates Americas holidays, because Christianity links to them, take that with the hate against jews and I suggest to do your shopping early before crowds fills the malls and keep your celebrations at home.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
For those that don't know >

youtu.be...
This is the third OLDEST church in the world
which has existed in Gaza from the beginning TILL NOW.
A few days ago israeli zionists destroyed it.

Israel has rejected allegations from Church leaders
www.bbc.com...

Archbishops warn of 'concerted effort' to drive
Christians from Holy Land
www.archbishopofcanterbury.org...

An Anglican Church declares Israel an apartheid state
www.middleeasteye.net...

www.youtube.com...

Strike on ancient Gaza church devastates Christian community
www.middleeasteye.net...

Israeli police arrest Christian monks

www.youtube.com...

Equality Must Be Protected.

edit on 6-11-2023 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneD

Also, Biden Administration officials are meeting with leaders of Mideast Countries who are on "the fence", and converting them to a Pro-Hamas/Anti-Israeli stance.

I think Barack Obama is running this Administration for real.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Also, Biden Administration officials are meeting with leaders of Mideast Countries who are on "the fence", and converting them to a Pro-Hamas/Anti-Israeli stance.

I think Barack Obama is running this Administration for real.

Obama has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas is an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Connect the dots.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As history tells and not fake bias history, like some are trying to bring to the theads, hams was created by the Muslim brotherhood in the 70s.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In Your Opinion, is the below phenomenon occurring due to BIDEN Administration Incompetence, or (God forbid), as Desired/Planned?

Every time Joe Biden's Secretary of State has met with the leader of a Mideast nation over the past week, that leader has become Pro-Hamas and Anti-Israel, or more so, than they were before.

--The King of JORDAN pulled his country's Ambassador out of Israel, after meeting with Secretary of State Antony Blinken.

--The President of TURKEY did the same thing, after meeting with Blinken last week.

--This weekend, the Prime Minister of IRAQ met with Antony Blinken. Today, Mohammed Shia al-Sudani was in IRAN praising Iran-supported HAMAS terrorists who slaughtered over 1,400 Israeli citizens inside their own country last month. (These Palestinian Hamas terrorists also murdered over 30 Americans!)
🥵
dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
it has to do with some new trade agreement with surrounding countries with peace talks and promises to run trade through israel first...or somethin like tht..
i know ..sad isnt it...thet should be anti hamas ASWELL....
a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

THAT REALLY SUCKS

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaeDedAgain
it has to do with some new trade agreement with surrounding countries with peace talks and promises to run trade through israel first...or somethin like tht..
i know ..sad isnt it...thet should be anti hamas ASWELL....
a reply to: WeMustCare

Do you know more about this "incident" in Los Angeles today?

NBC News says a man fell backward and died when his head hit the concrete: www.nab.org...

National Post News says it was a Jewish man murdered: nationalpost.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Im an Amazon or private boutique shopper only.

I cant even remember the last time I went to a mall. And xmas shopping is a gag gift, or something BIG like a camper. Grandma doesn't go middle road.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
no..why u ask? because i am from hollywood?if so how did u know?

also..your first link is a congressional calendar

dont know if you meant to do that..
.....a reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:32 PM
link   
autopsy showed that the jewish man was killed by a

pro-Palestinian protester

.....kidding ..it doesnt say that..not exactly..
reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: DBCowboy

As history tells and not fake bias history, like some are trying to bring to the theads, hams was created by the Muslim brotherhood in the 70s.

Yes Hamas was created from the Palestinian branch of the Muslim brotherhood but the why it emerged is the most important aspect here, because if not for Israel's continued occupation Hamas would never have been born.

Let's get the true history right.

HAMAS emerged in 1987 during the first Palestinian uprising, or intifada, as an outgrowth of the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestinian branch. The group is committed to armed resistance against Israel and the creation of an Islamic Palestinian state in Israel's place.

www.dni.gov...#:~:text=HAMAS%20emerged%20in%201987%20during,Palestinian%20state%20in%20Israel's%20place.

What caused the first Palestinian uprising, or intifada?

The First Intifada or First Palestinian Intifada,[5][7] also known as Stone Intifada (Arabic: انتفاضة الحجارة, romanized: Intifāḍat al-Hijara, lit. 'Stone Uprising')[note 1] or simply as the intifada or the intifadah,[note 2] was a sustained series of protests and violent riots[8] carried out by Palestinians in the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories and Israel. It was motivated by collective Palestinian frustration over Israel's military occupation of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, as it approached a twenty-year mark, having begun after Israel's victory in the 1967 Arab–Israeli War.[9] The uprising lasted from December 1987 until the Madrid Conference of 1991, though some date its conclusion to 1993, with the signing of the Oslo Accords.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Here's the problem with yours and many other's moral and ethical logic summed up succinctly by former President George Bush Jr.

"You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists."
edit on 11-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

I hated Bush, because the middle east war, but darn he put a dent on Al-Quaeda if now we will have the new equivalent of Gaza here in the US.

BTW my husband was in the 3 middle east campaigns, got shot while driving in the desert but the bullet hit the door, he was very lucky.

Still I will not doubt the way things are going we may have hamas brining their jihad to the US in the near future with soo many idiots supporting terrorist in the US.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   

soo many idiots supporting terrorist

Well. The Israel lobby is very strong in the US, so this genocide is likely not going to end soon?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Bush put a DENT on Al-Quaeda? Trillions of dollars and hundreds of thousands of lives lost and the US made into an occupationist fool to the rest of the world, and a dent, at least makes it worthwhile?

Please stop plastering all over ATS that supporting a ceasefire is supporting terrorists. It's extremely falacious.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join