It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of UFO Black Budget Projects

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Is it neccessary to replicate it?

If the tech is alive as is often said, the while you guys develope several Manhatten sized consecutive projects, I would try curiosity as bait and maybe it might follow me home.

Seriously ; )

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

If you want to use it. At some point you’re going to have to repair it. And you’ll want more than one.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

This was more than appearing to move at high speed. There were aircraft flying around and this thing overtook them like they were barely moving.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your story.

Did your object ever change track? Or adjust speed?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Caecus

No, and if it's what I later heard it might have been, that's not surprising.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   

While I can understand the national, commercial and military view of wanting the tech.

Personally I feel they are best left alone. If they want something they will probably say so.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   
My sole experience with UAP:

Probably around 8-9 years ago, having just put my MTB away in the shed at around 10 PM on a cold November night in Northern England- I suddenly heard what can only be described as an artillery barrage which seemed to be occurring in the sky above.

30 seconds of high intensity, low frequency pulsed booms in a haphazard style with the sound intensity magnitudes higher than any other aerial events I have witnessed ( 30 year sky watcher, lives near an Airport which has military and civilian aircraft, also within 1 mile of an annual large fireworks display).

Didnt seem to originate from any particular direction and I got the feeling whatever was causing it was either massive or very powerful due to the whole body reverberation experienced.
Had a sonic boom a few months later and it seemed puny in comparison.

Luckily- several other people managed to record it.

The noise/s was recorded in New York, The UK and the Middle East and I saved a copy of the OG YT vid before it disappeared:

My experience was identical to the sounds heard at 1:25

Available here: (first few seconds has no audio but it works)-
emalm.com...

edit on 13-10-2023 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Caecus

No, and if it's what I later heard it might have been, that's not surprising.

Traveling at high speeds, altitudes, and covered in plasma, reminds me of the Flight Simulator Top Gun Darkstar mission where you fly from Groom Lake to Cape Canaveral in about 30 minutes, traveling at over mach 9, and at altitudes over 100,000 feet.

The next thing that comes to mind is remote operated hypersonic technology.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

While not to jump the gun, the "hoax" video was published several years after the "real" video was. That creates suspicion.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I apologize everyone for the late response. Ofcourse I'm not claiming all of these projects to be true , I just picked the most popular black projects discussed in UFO lore which people are familiar with. I know that alot of these whistleblowers are sharing information that's hard to fact check. Which sucks.

Personally i just take everything these individuals say with a grain of salt , regardless whether it sounds true or not, If disclosure does happen it wouldn't be such an existential shock for me. Although i think the public have been bombarded with so many hollywood movies that contains a lot of this information anyways.

I believe whoever allowed people like David Grusch to come forward with their testimonies obviously wants the public to be exposed with this information. perhaps to prepare us for a future disclosure.

or it's also very likely that the US government is spreading disinformation about ufos to the public as a psychological warfare operation against their adversaries. Another possibility could be that this technology exist but the government uses aliens as a way to divert attention or to discredit the science of antigravity propulsion as pure fiction.

For example there have been many brilliant scientists during the 1930s like Tesla , Thomas Townsend Brown and Viktor Schauberger that have been working on anti-gravity propulsion. Viktor Schauberger actually admitted working on a flying saucer prototype for the Nazis , The Americans probably seized it and brought along the Nazi scientists who worked on it during operation paperclip. Perhaps the Roswell crash was just a flight test from this German saucer that went wrong, and that the military actually did use a baloon cover story to hide this technology from the public. And when the public suspected it to be space aliens the government pretended to take the matter serious by using bluebook to divert the attention away from themselves.... if this is the case then all reports discussing this technology will probably be declassified in the next 50-100 years or so , perhaps to give the military enough time to set up counter measures incase this technology gets weaponized. I guess time will tell.

edit on 13-10-2023 by RedPanda94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RedPanda94

what you guys forgot to mention was
the THOUSANDS of ze nazis scientists brought over
from OPERATION PAPERCLIP

our u.s. governmint built them advanced labs
and ANYTHING THEY ASKED FOR to
CONTINUE WORKING ON THEIR EXPERIMENTS
for our military and sicko's in power

they had kids and grandchildren changed/built laws
they infiltrated, then took over the usa