It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets fired at Israel from Gaza rocket attack terrorists have infiltrated from Gaza

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Where's Ron when you need him...

Damn always dug Ron Paul... not afraid of the truth

link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Clearly an "unprovoked" attack.

At this point ATS is basically an extension of the MSM. I see very few people here challenging the official narrative on most things like this.

Isreal = Good
Palestine = Bad
Ukraine = Good
Russia = Bad
Saudi Arabia = Good
Iran = Bad

What if it turned out Americans were the most propagandized people on the planet?

That's not true.
My threads are attracting a lot of attention for challenging official narratives. Mostly from those who support the official narratives and the denialists of reality and reason.

I don't want to take part in this thread and don't want to comment on these issues as there would be a lot of upset souls for once more and this seems to create complaints, anarchy, and disorder...

But I will add that there is no way this conflict will end and there will be no resolution. Peace seems almost impossible as a task and it's more likely there would be a more generalized conflict between many nations in the future in the Middle East and elsewhere.
edit on 7-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Peeple
I heard Israel is considering turning off the electricity to ghaza.

And everywhere the aid for Palestine, Ghaza etc is being questioned, in Europe too.

It's funny, if aid or utilities stop, everyone will blame Israel as if the Palestinian territories don't share a border with Muslim countries. The West Bank shares a long border with Jordan and the Gaza Strip has a small border with Egypt.

Why don't they supply them with what they need?

Edit: This also disproves the false talking point that the Palestinians are "prisoners" or otherwise forced to stay there by the Jews. The Jews don't control their entire borders.

Also Revolution Guard in Iran might be declared a terrorist organization as main supporter of Hamas

By who? They're already designated one by Israel and the US. It would be news if Europe caught up to that reality.

Don't most Egyptians and their government give Gaza a complete cold shoulder? and doesn't it have to do with mostly because of the smothering influence from Hamas?

Pretty much, yes. Even before Hamas took over, the other Muslim nations in the region have always given the Palestinians the cold shoulder. But the Jews get all the blame because, well, they're Jews.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

FREE Palestine

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

From conversations I had with Muslims years ago, other Arabs see the Palestinians as the lowest echelon of the Arab world. They considered them useful only as a way to prod Israel.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

FREE Palestine

From someone who supports war crimes against Jews. You're afraid to say it, but you won't deny it either.

Disgusting.
edit on 7 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Exactly they get exploited and abused by their own leadership.

If you want to Free Palestine you'd have to free them from their own leaders

But you know people just don't want to die for ideology if they are fed and pursuing their own happiness
edit on 7-10-2023 by Peeple because: add

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Just reading this and catching up.
So where is Hamas getting their anumitions from please?
Rainbows
Jane

Iran...you do not know that?

There will never be a better time to take out Iran now Russia's hands are tied up in Ukraine. Nothing will ever change in the ME until the Iranian regime is neutralised.

John Bolton has entered the chat

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: datguy

My late Dad did National Service in Palestine back in the day. When Israel was the terrorists.

Now?

I don't have an opinion, other than that this will all end badly for everyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   

a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

If you want to Free Palestine you'd have to free them from their own leaders

Exactly this. And all the Western useful idiots that support Hamas are part of the problem. They are enabling Palestinian suffering through their support for a racist terrorist group.

It's crazy seeing the far left line up with neo-Nazis on that.
edit on 7 10 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: angelchemuel

I recall Iran getting 6 billion about 3 weeks ago.

But I say crazy things.

This deserves repeating.

2nd

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I am reading more information on the issue of who truly started these attacks, now some are questioning that it was Mossad using Hamas to stop the peace task.

Really, we are living in a very twisted and dirty world of politics these days. Sadly, human lives are expendable.

Elites does care about lives.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hi Peeple

From the conversations I had, my take is the Arabs interact with one another on an utterly "real" basis. They didn't like Israel, but their dislike for Israel wasn't all that greater than their dislike for other Arab nations.

I agree with you about the leadership comment (even if I would apply that comment to many countries and societies at the moment).

Cheers

link   

It's crazy seeing the far right line up with neo-Nazis on that.

?
I don't get it?

But yes it is like buying from a puppy mill.
I am kind of worried how it is going to be the next few weeks/months (?) with more attacks on synagogues, pro-Palestine demos turning violent...

link   

originally posted by: datguy

FREE Palestine

Come on if you want to do the short format cheerleading try Twitter/X it's full of that chit...

Got any thoughts on what happens in the next 48 hours? please include them here...

This attack no matter how justified Hamas and the Palestinians feel, does nothing for thier plight. Hell it makes it worse a lot worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
If you sympathize with the one side so much and feel that strongly about expressing your hate for another group you should go enroll on the side you feel is helpless instead of writing your vitriol on a forum like ATS. Stay on topica reply to: Grenade

Oh didn't you get the memo? He's "neutral".

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
My opinion:

The Gaza Strip is a gangrenous wound on the side of Israel.

It must be cut out. Excised.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

It's crazy seeing the far right line up with neo-Nazis on that.

?
I don't get it?

But yes it is like buying from a puppy mill.
I am kind of worried how it is going to be the next few weeks/months (?) with more attacks on synagogues, pro-Palestine demos turning violent...

I meant far left. You got me before I could correct it.

If you look at the rhetoric coming from far left progressives about Israel, it's indistinguishable from neo-Nazi rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

From conversations I had with Muslims years ago, other Arabs see the Palestinians as the lowest echelon of the Arab world. They considered them useful only as a way to prod Israel.

Cheers

So much this... they enjoy having them right there and being able to push buttons when necessary, it's convoluted as hell

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join