It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evading online censors - practical methods of info-sharing during a Time of Trouble.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've become furious in my opposition to the Online Safety Bill here in the UK - it is the first salvo in the true beginning of a 'hot war' against conspiracy theorists like ourselves, who of course are in actual fact conspiracy realists. The government is aiming squarely at our efforts to share information on free speech platforms such as Rumble, Telegram & even Meta-owned WhatsApp, all of which could potentially be banned, shut down, monitored or ousted from the UK entirely for the promotion of free speech or the use of encryption software that the government cannot hack..

So I'd been trying to figure out "Where do we go from here?" - and the only answer I've found thus far is that after the national ban hammer comes down, we will need to go onto the streets & make our resistance/activism more 'reality-driven', in a manner that we can evade the censors & create actual change by engaging with people in the course of their everyday lives.

Here in the UK we have a couple of great protest movements already in full swing. There are no 'leaders', as both are decentralised efforts organised by direct democratic collaboration across the anonymous App named Telegram, in the main. The first one to come to prominence was 'A Stand in the Park', which involves people gathering freely to associate one with another in a local park, for the purpose of networking, sharing information & passing information on to the public. This movement started during the Plandemic when there was a de facto ban on gathering together - it was a middle finger to the establishment, and has spawned much creative activism in the months & years since inception. There are 'stands' in most towns & cities up & down the length & breadth of the UK now, and they remain a valuable point of freedom movement community contact, collaboration & outreach. Secondly we have the 'Rebels on Roundabouts' movement, a protest movement begun in my hometown of Stockport, in the North West of England. Basically the idea is to gather next to a major traffic roundabout with placards & signs, most often the placards are yellow, which came about from the MHRA warning signage connected to vaccine injuries & deaths. They meet for a couple of hours once a week in order to be a visible dissenting presence that people driving past can witness as a testament to the fact that if they too are having doubts about the government narratives, the WEF overlords, the WHO, Bill Gates, and all of it - they're not alone.

I wanted to see what I could do to support these groups, and the freedom movement generally, but there is very little I can do physically due to my disability. A while back I came across a report on the Corbett Report about an organisation named 'White Rose' which was producing infographics for public meetings, and also, intriguingly, a huge series of sticker designs with dissenting messages of clarity & edginess regarding matters such as the Plandemic, the Climate agenda, government censorship & so on. You can find all references & sources at the Corbett Report link They explained that all you need is an inexpensive particular type of printer (a Brother QL 800 is the one I purchased, other types are available) & a series of rolls of thermal laser print labels, which are also relatively inexpensive - I bought 4000 for under £40 They can print in black & white, or black, white & red depending on the types of roll you use. Black & white are effective, but the ones with a bit of red mixed in are pretty neat-looking too.

White Rose then made available their entire archive of every sticker design they've created to date, hundreds essentially, available to download for free as a zip file which then can be unpacked using the software which accompanies the printer. I figured I could print these stickers, then hand them over to the activist groups to use as they see fit - in a legal & non-offensive manner of course - and thereby I was now able to do something useful for the freedom movement, standing up for what I believe in, hopefully helping others the learn the truth - the dangers of where we currently stand as a society on the brink, etc.

Here are some examples of the sorts of images to be found in the collection:

So there you are - a relatively inexpensive way that you can get involved in your local freedom movement protests, delivering solid truth to the people via activists at local protests, bypassing the censors & mass media filters that usually cause people to scare themselves away from the acquisition of knowledge. With an immediate visual impact that can't be unseen, they cannot deny what they have seen, they will think about its implications, and they may well decide to do a bit of research now that they bumped up against some raw truth in their daily lives. Obviously I would never condone any action that could prove to be illegal, and so I view these stickers as educational, a bit of fun, certainly nothing that could cause harm or any anxiety to people who happen to read them, never to be posted anywhere in such a way that the act itself could be seen as breaking any laws. Keep it legal & informal kids! Decentralise & spread messages of hope & healing, and you'll do just fine.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I should add that there are also outreach events in city centres now which involve people pasting signs & placards outside buildings which aren't in use, where permission has been granted to display posters & photos of the vaccine-injured, and truth messages more generally. As part & parcel of that is the distribution of free copies of the Light Newspaper, which I did a thread on the other day: Representing the TRULY free press - the Light paper in the UK.... This is a key constituent component of the current freedom movement & I should have made note of it in the OP but totally forgot to do so. Give them a look too, they are greatly assisting the freedom movement with their commitment to spread the truth in a tolerant & patient, non-threatening manner.

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i spellll everything wr0ng.

im working f0urth dimensi0nally here.
and i get to many nerds making fun of my appparent 'typ0s'

oh yeah-
the reason?

i got 'waarnings' on instogram for my direct messssages to my friends.
and i have had i-g, and fbbb bannned multiple times.

when i v0ted for someone not byedon, and someone not trummp, i also got bannned on instogram.

now i misspelll.
edit on 6-10-2023 by drongosrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I wonder if "White Rose" is a faction of "The Order of the White Rose" or perhaps inspired by that organization. I had followed The Order's website up to when they went to the dark web. I had considered following them there but never did.
edit on Oct082023-10-06T22:08:24-05:00100810pm10th5 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Here is a relevant bit of advice on a different branch of the same vein…

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi ATS,

I've become furious in my opposition to the Online Safety Bill here in the UK - it is the first salvo in the true beginning of a 'hot war' against conspiracy theorists like ourselves, who of course are in actual fact conspiracy realists. The government is aiming squarely at our efforts to share information on free speech platforms such as Rumble, Telegram & even Meta-owned WhatsApp, all of which could potentially be banned, shut down, monitored or ousted from the UK entirely for the promotion of free speech or the use of encryption software that the government cannot hack..

So I'd been trying to figure out "Where do we go from here?" - and the only answer I've found thus far is that after the national ban hammer comes down, we will need to go onto the streets & make our resistance/activism more 'reality-driven', in a manner that we can evade the censors & create actual change by engaging with people in the course of their everyday lives.

Here in the UK we have a couple of great protest movements already in full swing. There are no 'leaders', as both are decentralised efforts organised by direct democratic collaboration across the anonymous App named Telegram, in the main. The first one to come to prominence was 'A Stand in the Park', which involves people gathering freely to associate one with another in a local park, for the purpose of networking, sharing information & passing information on to the public. This movement started during the Plandemic when there was a de facto ban on gathering together - it was a middle finger to the establishment, and has spawned much creative activism in the months & years since inception. There are 'stands' in most towns & cities up & down the length & breadth of the UK now, and they remain a valuable point of freedom movement community contact, collaboration & outreach. Secondly we have the 'Rebels on Roundabouts' movement, a protest movement begun in my hometown of Stockport, in the North West of England. Basically the idea is to gather next to a major traffic roundabout with placards & signs, most often the placards are yellow, which came about from the MHRA warning signage connected to vaccine injuries & deaths. They meet for a couple of hours once a week in order to be a visible dissenting presence that people driving past can witness as a testament to the fact that if they too are having doubts about the government narratives, the WEF overlords, the WHO, Bill Gates, and all of it - they're not alone.

I wanted to see what I could do to support these groups, and the freedom movement generally, but there is very little I can do physically due to my disability. A while back I came across a report on the Corbett Report about an organisation named 'White Rose' which was producing infographics for public meetings, and also, intriguingly, a huge series of sticker designs with dissenting messages of clarity & edginess regarding matters such as the Plandemic, the Climate agenda, government censorship & so on. You can find all references & sources at the Corbett Report link They explained that all you need is an inexpensive particular type of printer (a Brother QL 800 is the one I purchased, other types are available) & a series of rolls of thermal laser print labels, which are also relatively inexpensive - I bought 4000 for under £40 They can print in black & white, or black, white & red depending on the types of roll you use. Black & white are effective, but the ones with a bit of red mixed in are pretty neat-looking too.

White Rose then made available their entire archive of every sticker design they've created to date, hundreds essentially, available to download for free as a zip file which then can be unpacked using the software which accompanies the printer. I figured I could print these stickers, then hand them over to the activist groups to use as they see fit - in a legal & non-offensive manner of course - and thereby I was now able to do something useful for the freedom movement, standing up for what I believe in, hopefully helping others the learn the truth - the dangers of where we currently stand as a society on the brink, etc.

Here are some examples of the sorts of images to be found in the collection:

So there you are - a relatively inexpensive way that you can get involved in your local freedom movement protests, delivering solid truth to the people via activists at local protests, bypassing the censors & mass media filters that usually cause people to scare themselves away from the acquisition of knowledge. With an immediate visual impact that can't be unseen, they cannot deny what they have seen, they will think about its implications, and they may well decide to do a bit of research now that they bumped up against some raw truth in their daily lives. Obviously I would never condone any action that could prove to be illegal, and so I view these stickers as educational, a bit of fun, certainly nothing that could cause harm or any anxiety to people who happen to read them, never to be posted anywhere in such a way that the act itself could be seen as breaking any laws. Keep it legal & informal kids! Decentralise & spread messages of hope & healing, and you'll do just fine.

Cheers, FITO.

Great thread!!

Unfortunately there are those who support the bill in your country and they support the UK Government in its attempts to silence citizens and platforms.

Even in this thread there is support but from only a few members who have resorted to Government and OFCOM apologetics in an attempt to justify the UK Government going after Brand and then going after Rumble for not censoring or demonetizing Brand.

I think most people though are against what the UK Government is trying to do apart from those who have an obvious interest and agenda to pursue.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Here is a relevant bit of advice on a different branch of the same vein…

Excellent information there Incoserv

I will throw this little link in about fingerprints en.m.wikipedia.org...

As always up there for thinking, down there for dancing

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

What's wrong here is you're negating the fact that in any "big one"... there will be no internet, towers, satts.

We're not gonna have any platform TO discuss on.

I will say, the Gov has utilized Ham Radio volunteers in a crisis.

They have their own towers.....

top topics

join