It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Police wrongly labels hundreds of rapists as women in referrals to the CPS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... rders-not-to.html

Police have reportedly wrongly labelled hundreds of alleged rapists as women in referrals to the Crown Prosecution Service - despite Home Secretary Suella Braverman's orders not to.

The scale of police adopting the self-declared gender of suspected rapists has been shown for the first time in figures obtained under the Freedom of Information Act.

In the last four years, police forces have referred 260 'females' to the CPS to consider a rape charge, The Telegraph reports. Another 209 alleged sex attackers have been recorded as an 'unknown' sex, which is thought to include people who identify as non-binary. By law, only men can commit rape. Therefore, it raises fears that self-declaring gender gets around a legal loophole

Women according to the UK Law cannot be rapists because rape requires the act of penetration for someone who possesses male genitalia and this is physically impossible for all real women out there. Hence women cannot be rapists but can only be accomplishes to this crime.

I don't know what is wrong with the Police in the UK and even the UK Home Secretary stated that common sense must prevail and it's quite wrong to label alleged rapists as women because only men can legally commit rape.

But the transgender ideology seems to have had an impact and just like a virus has infected the Police and Security Forces in the UK. A biological male who identifies as a female can never become a woman and regardless of whether the crime has been committed before or after 'transition' has taken place, it was committed by a man and not a woman. It's disgraceful for women to be labelled as rapists or alleged rapists given that the vast majority of victims of rape are women.

Earlier this year a scandalous case emerged where a transwoman rapist Isla Bryson was sent to a women's prison in Scotland and after an outcry was transferred to a men's prison (after only two days there).

edit on 6-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This is comedy gold.

So logically, if women "can't be rapists", then these prisoners should be let out immediately.
Be logically consistent, society.

a reply to: Muldar

edit on 6-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

This is comedy gold.

Imagine the levels of stupidity of those UK Police Officers who suddenly and inexplicably label women as rapists without even knowing what a woman is!
edit on 6-10-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Blaire White said something super poignant about this: "If y'all can't agree on what a woman is, then why are you so obsessed with redefining it?"

edit on 6-10-2023 by TheValeyard because: spelling error bc I'm over-caffeinated

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   
A woman places an ad in the local news- paper: “Looking for man with three quali- fications: won’t beat me up, won’t run away from me and is great in bed.”
Two days later her doorbell rings.
“Hi,” her visitor announces. “I’m Tim. I have no arms so I won’t beat you up and no legs so I won’t run away.”
“What makes you think you are great in bed?”
“I rang the door bell, didn’t I?”

Yes, well, one thing is for sure - he couldn't commit an armed robbery. But he is still in possession of a deadly weapon.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

His tongue is a deadly weapon?

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Are you insinuating that women and people who identify as women are being released due to the UK's definitions regarding sexual assault?

Because you totally fail to mention that rape and sexual assault via penetration have the same sentencing which is upto life imprisonment.

(post by Freeborn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Are you insinuating that women and people who identify as women are being released due to the UK's definitions regarding sexual assault?

Because you totally fail to mention that rape and sexual assault via penetration have the same sentencing which is upto life imprisonment.

You may want to take a look again at the opening page and the story. I think it's quite clear that alleged rapists or rapists cannot be women as women cannot rape given the UK Law.

People who identify as women are men and men can commit this crime. Involving women in acts that are physically impossible to them has been heavily criticised even by the Home Secretary who asked the Police to use common sense when they wrongly label rapists as women.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yes because rape is committed with a biological organ designed for reproduction and passing urine, typically it's called a penis according to UK law.

Does sexual assault via penetration carry the same sentencing as rape?

Don't get me wrong I see the issues when it comes to labelling especially considering the UK's definitions when it comes to sexual assault. I also see the very modern issue of where to incarcerate people identifying as a different sex. I don't necessarily see an issue with sentencing. I'm unsure what your issue is here.

Personally I want the police to focus on crimes and securing convictions rather than fixing definitions. If the results are getting a sicko off the streets then why should I care about definitions. Outside of legal definitions and the settings their used people like that are usually known as nonces and rapists regardless of how they identify and the actual definition of the crime.

So what does this technicality achieve other than a bit of a headache on how these individuals are incarcerated? We're talking a couple hundred potential problems within the UK prison system and from what I'm seeing these "women" are normally in a male prison anyways. The overwhelming majority of people in jail here are male, like 95% of prisoners.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Yes because rape is committed with a biological organ designed for reproduction and passing urine, typically it's called a penis according to UK law.

Does sexual assault via penetration carry the same sentencing as rape?

Don't get me wrong I see the issues when it comes to labelling especially considering the UK's definitions when it comes to sexual assault. I also see the very modern issue of where to incarcerate people identifying as a different sex. I don't necessarily see an issue with sentencing. I'm unsure what your issue is here.

Personally I want the police to focus on crimes and securing convictions rather than fixing definitions. If the results are getting a sicko off the streets then why should I care about definitions. Outside of legal definitions and the settings their used people like that are usually known as nonces and rapists regardless of how they identify and the actual definition of the crime.

So what does this technicality achieve other than a bit of a headache on how these individuals are incarcerated? We're talking a couple hundred potential problems within the UK prison system and from what I'm seeing these "women" are normally in a male prison anyways. The overwhelming majority of people in jail here are male, like 95% of prisoners.

I can't tell you about what happens in the UK as I don't live there but I will assume that not all types of sexual assault carry the same punishment as rape. There is another thread of mine where a woman has sexually assaulted a 13 year old boy in England and got a suspended sentence and she is now free.

But I do know that identifying as a woman and committing offences, whatever these offences are, cannot be classified under the category of female crimes. It's still men who commit these crimes and no matter how they feel and how they choose to live their lives, they are not women.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This would be hilarious if it weren't so infuriating.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

This would be hilarious if it weren't so infuriating.

You can't really have men masquerading as women and commit crimes which then recorded as crimes committed by women. The Police must be a little more smart and not engage in political correctness.

top topics

join