It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mortals, Learned, And Untouchables

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
IMO the beings in the universe are split into three categories and they are the mortals, the learned, and the untouchables.

The difference between the mortals and the learned is that the learned are aware that the untouchables exist and the learned know that the untouchables control life and death.

It is possible for the mortals and the learned to be made untouchable you do not have to be learned to have a chance at this.

Untouchables are immortal and they are positioned in space in such a way that they are __infallible__.

If an untouchable wants to experience another life they engage in a simulation while their position in ultimate reality remains unchanged.

The mortals and the learned are subject to reincarnation, suspension, and destruction.

With reincarnation you are transferred to a new body without the benefits of your memory.

With suspension your consciousness is on pause between reincarnations.

With destruction their can be no return.

IMO there is something like the "Akashic Records" which exists however I do not have reason to believe there are any guarantees of permanence.

What to do with your life once you become learned?

Do you think there is any merit in trying to educate the mortals?

Do you think the untouchables are more likely to reward a fighting spirit or to reward submission?

IMO I will only try to educate my romantic partner for the sake of having someone to confine in.

IMO there is no benefit to educating my family or friends because I do not have reason to believe they would petition for their own lives more effectively than what I try for on my own.

Cool forum

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am not exactly sure what you are talking about, but I gave you your first flag for the effort

Welcome to your new home away from home.
edit on 5-10-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So I guess you consider yourself "learned"? Can you expand little bit more on that. How do you become immortal?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Hey, In my worldview the only way you become immortal is by impressing the untouchables and how to do that I would like to know myself.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ummm, say WHAT! Is this part of a well known religion or creed or is this from a video game or something!?

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TerrestrialCryptog

Yay, LOWEST CASTE! I have decided I want no part of a graduated caste system, so I give myself the lowest designation available.

Do you think the untouchables are more likely to reward a fighting spirit or to reward submission?

Us untouchables do both. There's a large percentage that reward submission but they are driven by the ones that invent their own form by breaking tradition. It's about 95 to 5 percent. The non-following fighters create new forms.

I don't want to become learned or mortal class. As a non-compliant untouchable, I don't like being rewarded for attaining a subjective level of insight with a label.
edit on 5-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerrestrialCryptog

I will only try to educate my romantic partner for the sake of having someone to confine in.

You should take your romantic partner out some times.

posted on Oct, 5 2023 @ 11:18 PM
link   
There are only irresponsible adults, responsible adults, and children. If you want to throw metaphysics in the mix. Gods and demons.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Oh witty pun

a reply to: pthena

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

So you seem to know what you are talking about or at least have a good imagination: why is it that the untouchables dont just sleep? I can understand that when we are awake maybe the average person does have an appetite for feeling superior and is in part entertained by destruction but if you could sleep instead I think that should be done.

Things could be worse I know I could be crucified and kept alive like that for centuries so clearly the untouchables dont crave only human suffering but if they have the option to sleep and instead stay awake and partake in destruction to me that is wrong.

I believe the untouchables have their own reasoning that we mortals and learned are not privy to.

new topics

top topics

join