It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHORT STORY WRITERS CONTEST -- Oct 2023 -- BRING YOUR OWN -- BYO2023 --Winners Announced

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Congratulations to all the winners, and respect to all the participants!! This is a wonderful thing that we've all created. Imagine if our works could be compiled into an Amazon book. I think it would sell. I know that I am amazed at the level of talent that is present here.

You all be safe and keep writing. No matter what. YOU KEEP writing!!! The world may burn and things may go to #, but YOU keep writing, because that is what will survive the ages, the written works of the times. I have saved all my works by printing them, and put them in a concrete vault I made. That same vault holds the ashes of my best friend, and will someday hold the ashes of me, my Darlin' and my Mother. A time capsule of sorts.

The world is a frightening and wonderful place. Please stay tuned, and thank you for your contributions.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Thank you! You once said to go out of your minds and write like there is no tomorrow! Kinda the words you used! I think we should all write one amazing book and it would for-sure sell!

Thank you for always reading our stories and telling how you feel!

edit on 17-11-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Absolutely, Argentus. We could lose the forum and society can go to pot, but no one can ever take away our thoughts and creativity.

Your time capsule creation is wonderful and touching. I think leaving a 'marker' of one's life can be beneficial to our souls, and hopefully, mankind, going forward in our stead.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Congratulations pthena for winning the contest

Also, congrats to two new writer members

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The new contest will be up for the 1st of December!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
TY all for what you do. @donttreadonme can you please U2U me so I can get my original account back? I cannot U2U yet with this account. TY

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry for the late reply (was dealing with a locked account ad nauseam).

Congrats to the winners! pthena, great job

DTOM, You're my hero. TY for getting me back into my account. I'm grateful for this!

And now, let's write a story shall we?
edit on 28-11-2023 by ArcAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ArcAngel

You're back....and just in time for the next contest!
WOO HOO!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
new contest is up and running
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join