It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden considers deploying the Army to stamp out gangland violence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain
a reply to: Muldar

If my memory does not betray me, there are or were regions where the police won't even go. These places had an Islamic name, the sharia ruled there.

That's what you get from woke, uncontrolled immigration.

55 places according to this article I just found by typing "sweden sharia" into a random search machine and picked the first result.

www.jihadwatch.org...

It's true and I have read it a few times in the past and even watched a documentary about the violence and the rule of the gangs in no-go areas where not even the police can enter. This has to stop and the best way for Sweden is to reduce significantly mass immigration, dismantle the criminal gangs, use harsh laws against gang members and deport foreign criminals.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I'm old enough to remember when our resident leftists laughed at anyone who said there were any problems due to the refugees in Sweden and pretended all the reports from women getting assaulted were fake.

Everything you guys get told by the media is fake turns out to be true. When are you gonna stop believing them on the next big lie?

It's quiet here on this thread as there hasn't been so far a single comment on the benefits of mass and uncontrollable immigration.

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Sweden's leader turns to the military for help as gang violence escalates

Sweden’s prime minister has summoned the head of the military to discuss how the armed forces can help police deal with an unprecedented crime wave that has shocked the country with almost daily shootings and bombings

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hmm. Sounds like Sweden will experience intifada first-hand.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Hmm. Sounds like Sweden will experience intifada first-hand.

Cheers

Probably martial law

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
There's a reason Angela Merkel even said that multiculturalism is a failed experiment.

If you put that on a signboard and take it to a college campus and attribute it to Trump, students will bristle about how "racist" it is.

It's the truth. Culturally homogeneous societies have less crime. And it makes perfect sense why. When you have people with conflicting beliefs and values, it naturally generates conflict and enmity. People have less qualms about wronging people who aren't like them, and this applies to all people, black, white, brown, yellow, orange, you name it. It's human nature.

Policies based on fantasies of course don't work. Policies based on human nature work. Gee, who'd have thunk it?

posted on Oct, 2 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
There's a reason Angela Merkel even said that multiculturalism is a failed experiment.

If you put that on a signboard and take it to a college campus and attribute it to Trump, students will bristle about how "racist" it is.

It's the truth. Culturally homogeneous societies have less crime. And it makes perfect sense why. When you have people with conflicting beliefs and values, it naturally generates conflict and enmity. People have less qualms about wronging people who aren't like them, and this applies to all people, black, white, brown, yellow, orange, you name it. It's human nature.

Policies based on fantasies of course don't work. Policies based on human nature work. Gee, who'd have thunk it?

Not necessarily.
I am sure that if you put people from Finland and Norway or Germany to live in Sweden there would be no problems or let's say the problems will be minimal.

The same is not true about people who have very different cultures and ideas/ideals. Then you're taking a great risk.

I note again that all those who are left leaning and support mass and uncontrollable immigration haven't visited this thread. God knows why...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join