It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden considers deploying the Army to stamp out gangland violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... d-Stockholm-wave-12-killings-month-including-boy-13.html

Sweden is considering deploying troops to stamp out gangland violence that has seen 12 people killed this month as the country's prime minister is set to hold crisis meetings with the head of the armed forces today.

Prime minister Ulf Kristersson has vowed to defeat criminal gangs and will meet military chief Micael Byden and national chief of police Anders Thornberg today to 'see how the armed forces can help the police fight gangs'.

It comes after a bloody 12 hours that saw an 18-year-old rapper executed on a sports field, a second man shot dead and a 25-year-old woman killed in a devastating bomb blast in Stockholm.

And this month has been the deadliest so far for shootings, with 12 people killed. This includes a 13-year-old boy who was found dead in the woods in Stockholm's suburbs after being shot in the head in yet another example of 'gross and completely reckless gang violence', prosecutors said.

The Scandinavian country has in recent years been in the grip of a bloody conflict between gangs fighting over arms and drug trafficking, which has escalated over vendettas between the gangs.

Apartment buildings and homes across the country are frequently rocked by explosions, while shootings - once limited to disadvantaged areas, have become regular occurrences in public places in the usually tranquil, wealthy country.

Who would have thought it a few decades ago that Sweden will become the playground of criminal gangs!

According to Professor Amir Rostami who is a leading criminologist in Sweden, almost all gang members in Sweden are 1st or 2nd generation immigrants and the number of gang-related crimes is increasing every year as a result of mass and uncontrolled immigration

www.gulf-insider.com...

Criminal networks hire teenagers to carry on contract killings as the law is more lenient for minors who receive less harsh punishments.

Prime Minister Kristersson said

An increasing number of children and completely innocent people are affected by this extreme violence,

Sweden has never seen anything like this. No other country in Europe is seeing anything like this.

Very much related to mass and uncontrollable immigration and the 'diverse' values those people have. Embracing 'multiculturalism' in a few words!

What I say is that Sweden needs to tackle this issue by imposing very harsh punishments for the members of criminal gangs despite the fact many are teenagers. They must end mass and uncontrollable immigration and futhermore they should deport foreigners who are involved or are part of these criminal gangs.

Prime Minister Kristersson said:

we will deport foreigners that are involved in the criminal gangs, even if they have not yet been convicted of any crime

www.reuters.com...
edit on 29-9-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Which simply means they will take people like you and I out

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Islamic cleric Imam Tawhidi
"You went to the muslim countries, and you imported the garbage that the muslim countries wanted to put in prison, or isolate away from society. You went and imported them."
edit on 29-9-2023 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: redbackd

I don't think any of us is part of any criminal gang of foreigners. Unless you are (but again I don't think so). What a strange comment you just made.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
www.youtube.com...

Islamic cleric Imam Tawhidi
"You went to the muslim countries, and you imported the garbage that the muslim countries wanted to put in prison, or isolate away from society. You went and imported them."

I don't know if he is referring to Sweden but take a look at what Professor Amir Rostami said who is one of the leading criminologists in the country. Almost everyone in these criminal gangs is a first or second generation immigrant. That's shocking!

Amir Rostami (probably Iranian judging from his name) added this is due to the mass and uncontrollable immigration.

edit on 30-9-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: redbackd

By the way welcome back after almost 12 years of absence!

But your comment was very unfortunate.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 04:25 AM
link   
but travik kelsie clearly told you, blak liives matta.

even in sweden baby!

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

I don't think any of us is part of any criminal gang of foreigners. Unless you are (but again I don't think so). What a strange comment you just made.

Why, he has a point there. For me it also feels like all that BS that is happening is orchestrated to reach long-term success. Like, if you want to build a fascist society, kind of a fascist dictatorship, you need the people on your side. But how do you want to reach that people think and feel like you want it? Maybe create a lot of BS over a time period of let´s say 20 - 30 years. Like flooding nations with people other nations love to get rid of, for reasons. Btw, they are used to keep the wages low, used as low wage slaves. Because even we germans aren´t willing anymore to work a whole life for nothing than stress and so called burn out. But if you have millions pf "Neubürger" (new citizens) who often come from nations where 100 Euros is enough for a family of four and a month or more, who work here for low wages just to send that money home where it still is worth something, because you can build a future there with that money, but not here. For these people low wages aren´t low wages but a lottery win, to the detriment of the native workers here. This is neo"liberal", robber baron capitalist behavior.

That brings me to the next step. You paint everything "left" that makes the people angry and even suffer. Like all that robber baron "climate" BS, a tool to redistribute money from the bottom (us peasants) to the top(those "elites", corrupt criminals). Clearly not "left". Or that LGBetc agenda BS, why is that "left", it´s a gay and whatever else thjing but has nothing to do with "left" politics or behavior. Governments which support "NGO`s" to bring cheap labor force, to keep the wages low at home (and for other reasons), how did they manage to paint such a clearly robber baron capitalist behavior "left"?. The modern "Antifa", if you would ask the couple Klarsfeld they would call them a fascist organisation but not antifascist. They are like the SA for the actual agenda, everything but "left".

Now you made the alleged "left" look so bad that the not too sharp thinking people believe that everything that somehow is called "left" is really bad for nation and people and that there now is no other choice anymore than to think, behave and vote "right" now. People now are ready for harder measures against, exactly for that reason, imported criminals, for even a military deployment in their own country. But where does that stop, does it stop when the criminal gangs maybe are eliminated, who´s next then? The fascist Corona (first hot phase of the Great Reset we all witness right now in the nations involved, infiltraed by hostile WEF agents ) times showed us that the mental low flying people are more than ripe for a new fascist period, the brainwashed mass was the same mass we had here in Germany in 1933. Not self-thinking followers, yes-men, denunciators, agitators and discriminators. But nowadays these people are so brainwashed that they think that they are supporting a so called "left" and are "Antifa". They again believe they stand on the right side of history...

One shouldn´t open Pandoras box because you can´t close it anymore!

"When the Nazis took the communists, I kept silent; I was not a communist.

When they took the trade unionists, I kept silent; I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews, I kept silent; I was not a Jew.

When they took me, there was no one left to protest."

- Martin Niemöller

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
but travik kelsie clearly told you, blak liives matta.

even in sweden baby!

They do.
But not relevant to this conversation.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: Muldar

Why, he has a point there. For me it also feels like all that BS that is happening is orchestrated to reach long-term success. Like, if you want to build a fascist society, kind of a fascist dictatorship, you need the people on your side. But how do you want to reach that people think and feel like you want it? Maybe create a lot of BS over a time period of let´s say 20 - 30 years. Like flooding nations with people other nations love to get rid of, for reasons. Btw, they are used to keep the wages low, used as low wage slaves. Because even we germans aren´t willing anymore to work a whole life for nothing than stress and so called burn out. But if you have millions pf "Neubürger" (new citizens) who often come from nations where 100 Euros is enough for a family of four and a month or more, who work here for low wages just to send that money home where it still is worth something, because you can build a future there with that money, but not here. For these people low wages aren´t low wages but a lottery win, to the detriment of the native workers here. This is neo"liberal", robber baron capitalist behavior.

That brings me to the next step. You paint everything "left" that makes the people angry and even suffer. Like all that robber baron "climate" BS, a tool to redistribute money from the bottom (us peasants) to the top(those "elites", corrupt criminals). Clearly not "left". Or that LGBetc agenda BS, why is that "left", it´s a gay and whatever else thjing but has nothing to do with "left" politics or behavior. Governments which support "NGO`s" to bring cheap labor force, to keep the wages low at home (and for other reasons), how did they manage to paint such a clearly robber baron capitalist behavior "left"?. The modern "Antifa", if you would ask the couple Klarsfeld they would call them a fascist organisation but not antifascist. They are like the SA for the actual agenda, everything but "left".

Now you made the alleged "left" look so bad that the not too sharp thinking people believe that everything that somehow is called "left" is really bad for nation and people and that there now is no other choice anymore than to think, behave and vote "right" now. People now are ready for harder measures against, exactly for that reason, imported criminals, for even a military deployment in their own country. But where does that stop, does it stop when the criminal gangs maybe are eliminated, who´s next then? The fascist Corona (first hot phase of the Great Reset we all witness right now in the nations involved, infiltraed by hostile WEF agents ) times showed us that the mental low flying people are more than ripe for a new fascist period, the brainwashed mass was the same mass we had here in Germany in 1933. Not self-thinking followers, yes-men, denunciators, agitators and discriminators. But nowadays these people are so brainwashed that they think that they are supporting a so called "left" and are "Antifa". They again believe they stand on the right side of history...

One shouldn´t open Pandoras box because you can´t close it anymore!

"When the Nazis took the communists, I kept silent; I was not a communist.

When they took the trade unionists, I kept silent; I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews, I kept silent; I was not a Jew.

When they took me, there was no one left to protest."

- Martin Niemöller

If immigration is such a serious issue in Sweden then the State has no other choice as to follow the most logical path, that is to reduce significantly the mass and uncontrollable immigration and deport foreign criminals. Also put harsh punishments to those involved with gangs.

According to the criminologist I cited earlier, almost everyone in these gangs is a first or second generation immigrant.

Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, are probably the best countries someone can live with a very decent life and standards of living. But when you have open borders or a policy which has to be 'politically correct' (see why the left is mentioned a lot) then you risk destroying the fabric of this society with all those 'wonderful' individuals who don't give a sh@# about human life, peace and order. And people who cannot integrate themselves into these societies.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

As soon as they started letting all the immigrants in, their crime rates exploded. I remember discussing some of the issues here on ATS. We all knew this was going to happen.

When you let wild animals in your house, you're bound to get attacked.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
Whilst agreeing with almost all of what you say, the difference between now and Germany in the early 1930's is there is no 'great orator' to open his mouth and cause the, as you describe 'mental low flying people' to lose control of their bladders and bowels.

And you are quite right; where does it stop? With police in many countries increasingly militarised and the ongoing erosion of individual rights, how long before civilian police forces are just an extension of the miliary and we all live under junta conditions whilst being expected to pretend this is what we want and what we voted for?

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: starviego

As soon as they started letting all the immigrants in, their crime rates exploded. I remember discussing some of the issues here on ATS. We all knew this was going to happen.

When you let wild animals in your house, you're bound to get attacked.

What were the reactions of ATS members when similar discussions were made about immigration in Sweden or any other countries.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Muldar
You missed the howling gorilla in the background. The EU. Sweden is a member of the Eu and they say YOU WILL take this amount of migrants. Firstly get Sweden to be like Poland and Hungary and say "we will not accept any more migrants, not one, and those that are here we will deport them". Then tell the EU to get out of your country.

Now the do gooders will say "but these are people that are born of migrants but born in Sweden so therefore they are Swedish". No, no, no, Unless they are born from Swedish parentage they should be classed as their parents lineage/ citizenship. Send them asll back to where they came from.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I'm old enough to remember when our resident leftists laughed at anyone who said there were any problems due to the refugees in Sweden and pretended all the reports from women getting assaulted were fake.

Everything you guys get told by the media is fake turns out to be true. When are you gonna stop believing them on the next big lie?
edit on 30 9 23 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I'm old enough to remember when our resident leftists laughed at anyone who said there were any problems due to the refugees in Sweden and pretended all the reports from women getting assaulted were fake.

Everything you guys get told by the media is fake turns out to be true. When are you gonna stop believing them on the next big lie?

They are deluded just like in most cases (not to say in all cases) because they live in a fantasy world.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
You missed the howling gorilla in the background. The EU. Sweden is a member of the Eu and they say YOU WILL take this amount of migrants. Firstly get Sweden to be like Poland and Hungary and say "we will not accept any more migrants, not one, and those that are here we will deport them". Then tell the EU to get out of your country.

Now the do gooders will say "but these are people that are born of migrants but born in Sweden so therefore they are Swedish". No, no, no, Unless they are born from Swedish parentage they should be classed as their parents lineage/ citizenship. Send them asll back to where they came from.

I have already covered it in my OP

Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, are probably the best countries someone can live with a very decent life and standards of living. But when you have open borders or a policy which has to be 'politically correct' (see why the left is mentioned a lot) then you risk destroying the fabric of this society with all those 'wonderful' individuals who don't give a sh@# about human life, peace and order. And people who cannot integrate themselves into these societies.

I spoke about open borders and 'politically correct' immigration decisions i.e pseudoliberal nonsense.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Malmo has become entirely a 'no-go' zone, which is just outragious. They have taken over a once beautiful and peaceful country and just added violence and hate

My ex lives in Sweden and he absolutely is sick of the endless immigration. His family , who were once mostly liberal, are now mostly conservative

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Malmo has become entirely a 'no-go' zone, which is just outragious. They have taken over a once beautiful and peaceful country and just added violence and hate

My ex lives in Sweden and he absolutely is sick of the endless immigration. His family , who were once mostly liberal, are now mostly conservative

I have visited one of the Scandinavian countries sometime ago and as I said in my OP who would have thought it a few decades ago Sweden will become the playground of criminal gangs (which are almost entirely made up of first or second generation immigrants).

I think the greatest mistake was for these countries to accept a large number of immigrants where Islam is the dominant religion. There is a huge risk for any societies when they fall victims of this pseudoliberal agenda that results in 'globalization' and a mixture of ethnicities that cannot live together.

posted on Sep, 30 2023 @ 05:00 PM
link   

If my memory does not betray me, there are or were regions where the police won't even go. These places had an Islamic name, the sharia ruled there.

That's what you get from woke, uncontrolled immigration.

55 places according to this article I just found by typing "sweden sharia" into a random search machine and picked the first result.

www.jihadwatch.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join