It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo Tech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hi to all!!This is for all those email about Neo Tech!! I knew the whole while it was a scam - without receiving or even reading hte letters. I'm just glad there is an awesome website like this to prove it. I was with my friend today whom confided in me her - "secret" that she was not suppose to tell me. I told her it was a hoax because they were a)asking for money [the obvious], b) manipulating her to keep this "secret" to herself, and c) telling her things she wanted to hear. I want to find out who these jerks are - and after I get a hold of that joke of a book I want to laugh in this sorry loser's face. This jerk is probably sending so many copies of his bull # to people in hopes of luring in the most vulnerable and lost people (who may be at a hard time in their lives). Yes, in the case of my friend, the succeeded in taking her money because if she told me sooner I would have shown her this website that took me 2 seconds to find. Thanks Guys!!! And does anybody know if there is anything we cand do about these B.S. ers???

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by beentheredonethat]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
are you talking about this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Novatech book scam?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This is NOT news!
This does NOT belong here!

I'm glad you found what you were looking for, but this is the WRONG place to be telling people!

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How did this get approved?

EDIT Oh, nevermind, I think I know how this got here.

[edit on 12-4-2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Please let us know Zipdot, I'd be really interested in hearing how this became an ATSNN news story...

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Thread Closed.
Link given above.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

join