It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Washington Post/ABC Poll Shows Trump Leading Biden by 10 Percentage Points

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
themessenger.com...

Now that's a revelation and a big 'surprise' as it has been branded in the MSM that tried to give a logical explanation on why this poll is different from the other polls and they've concluded it must be an outlier. But we all know if Biden and Trump were to go to a rematch then most likely Trump will win and get elected.

Part of the article

A new ABC News/Washington Post survey found a majority of Democrats looking beyond Joe Biden in 2024 and Donald Trump gaining a 10-percentage point lead over the current president.

The data, released Sunday, showed 62% of Democrats or Democrat-leaning respondents want someone other than Biden as the 2024 nominee, while 33% back him.

The Post notes, however, that the poll's wide margin for Trump finding does not match other recent polling, suggesting it is an outlier.

A number of Democrats scored single digit support as an alternative, such as Vice President Kamala Harris and Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., both scoring 8%. Another 20% who preferred a different candidate simply answered "just someone else" as their choice.

Excuses at this point for something everyone is expecting to happen. Most democrat voters want someone else other than Biden to get nominated but simply there is nobody else.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Muldar

Excuses at this point for something everyone is expecting to happen. Most democrat voters want someone else other than Biden to get nominated but simply there is nobody else.

There will be, and with Biden giving illegal ID cards they'll be able to get a drivers license, which is all that's required in many states to vote.

It's going to come down to who promises the biggest free ride, and with the growing number of Spanish speaking TV shows I think the steal is in. They've still got another 13 months to close any loopholes and brainwash a few million more people.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The democrats already know Trump will blow Biden in the weeds in
a fair election. That's why they're interferring with all the fake charges.
This poll could be very dangerous for Trump. Watch for what they pull
next.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This all begs the question of who will actually be running. Neither one of these yokels has the nomination to run for their parties yet, and it's a very long time until the election. We could EASILY have two other people get the nomination.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Saloon

The democrats don't have to cheat to win. Trump himself just today gave them the win with his completely outlandish post.
And if you don't know what I'm talking about then just turn on the news.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

The democrats don't have to cheat to win. Trump himself just today gave them the win with his completely outlandish post.

Did you read this article?
62% of Democrats in this poll said they want someone else to be nominated and not Biden. It speaks for itself.

edit on 24-9-2023 by Muldar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

If I was a God fearing man I would pray for you to be correct.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Did he say something mean again?
Oh deary me!

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Oh ya I read it and 100% agree.
I'm not a Democrat even though I get labeled as one after. But Biden is not just a danger to us here in the United States but also to the world. But man Trump really just wants to have complete control no matter the cost.
Both obviously want that but Biden doesn't necessarily put that want on display unlike how Trump does.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

62% of Democrats in this poll said they want someone else to be nominated and not Biden. It speaks for itself.

How many of those 62% will still vote for Biden just because he is a democrat and likely most important for them is that he is not Trump.

(post by Stopstealingmycountry removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler We could EASILY have two other people get the nomination.

God I hope so. They’re both horrible options.

I’d be willing to give almost anyone else a chance.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

The democrats don't have to cheat to win.

Nevermind that I said they already are.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

Translation: He stated his opinion.
How dare he.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muldar

That's true, but they didn't say they wouldn't vote for him if he is the candidate.

I think there'e a fair number of Republicans who don't want Trump to be the candidate either, but they will still vote for him if he is. Governor Kemp of Georgia, for example.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   
He couldn't lose right? Marking this post and will re visit Nov 5th 2024 for sure to see if the cheats happen again. In the meantime it's going to get real crazy by then too.
Let's call it a time capsule.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I saw what Trump posted and thought it was hilarious. I tried to upload it to post but it didn't work.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I feel so sorry for the American public.

Imagine having to choose between Biden or Trump? What an absolute joke that country is.

Two, geriatric, old men that should be in nursing homes, not running a country.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join