It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Sanctuary? Democrat-led New York State State Hits Breaking Point

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Tiled revised to add New York State so our gentle readers get it.

NY GOV. HOCHUL: "We're at our limit. If you're going to leave your country, go somewhere else"

Just who owns Joe Biden and just WTF is the CIA doing about it? He obviously will trash the USA as per instructions. Then we have hilarious Harris aka Miss Giggles. But it looks like she is now also saying the same. Have they finally awakened or have the death threats finally sunk in and they have gone WOKE!

No More Sanctuary

So here is NY Governor Hochul finally saying enough is enough. I also am reading that Mr. California aka Gavin Newsom is also starting to complain. For decades the USA government has treated veteran's with disdain. Now they are pouring gasoline on them by allowing all these illegal immigrants into the country. Was that to just boost the population as many here are sterile from decades of chemicals in our food and water?

Now its in the brains of the majority of our politicians whom seem to all be under a spiritual attack of some sort as they simply disregard law.

I am wondering when and where the first shot will be fired and light this place up.

This echoes the sentiments of Vice President Kamala Harris, who during her first foreign trip, urged Central American migrants to stay home.

Harris says she was helping to address the “root cause” of illegal immigration and advised them “don’t come” to the United States. (Trending: 22 Chilling Facts About Biden’s Impeachment)

Despite this warning, Biden reversed President Donald Trump’s border policies.

“We have to also message properly that, ‘We’re at our limit; if you’re going to leave your country, go somewhere else,'” Hochul said.

Beyond sad

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's going to be interesting to watch them all scramble to close the barn door.

There's no real plan to assimilate the millions of illegal immigrants; hell, we don't even know where most of them are.

None of them were tested for communicable diseases, which the growing number of cases of TB, syphilis, etc. attests to.

Either liberals really are THAT stupid that they can't see the negative results their policies will bring, or they want the country to collapse under their leadership.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
like most things we can all see the natural end points of what happens when you reject common sense and adopt virtue. we can see the outcome in all the different areas, its like watching a movie knowing the last page and only watching as you want to see the ride to that last page..

the sad part is much of this is made up by those who reject redemption for others and continue to do so right up to the point they themselves need redeeming.. its sad to see unfold as its created this system where no on can afford to make a mistake or if they do they can't fix the mistakes they've made..
edit on 23-9-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

None of them were tested for communicable diseases, which the growing number of cases of TB, syphilis, etc. attests to.

Either liberals really are THAT stupid that they can't see the negative results their policies will bring, or they want the country to collapse under their leadership.

IMO as I watch the clown next door as he's close to the Governor of South Carolina. Not as a friend but as a fellow bureaucrat that makes $285K a year? He's punch drunk on power and addicted to sex. Has weekly Swinger parties with 30 + people over the weekend marathon as in orgies complete with hookers. His kids are groomed along with many other neighbors. Were moving.

One thing based on watching this clown is they cant see the end game of their actions. I already have enough on him to get a restraining order on him and his wife. All they do is react like Harris and Hochul when its already to late. They are educated but stupid

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

it feels when the real crisis hits that there are many who'll fail as the starts as most have already burnt the bridges they'll need to survive what's coming..

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

"It's no fun, being an illegal alien."
-Plato

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"It's no fun, being an illegal alien."
-Plato

"Nimbyism is an easy cast, but fitting the mold is optional."

-Playdough

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's almost like they put no thought into the impact their policies would have on the city and state they run.

Truly F#n Clown world.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
They were all for uncontrolled immigration while Texas and New Mexico and Arizona took the brunt of it. Now that they actually are getting a small taste of what the other states have had to deal with, they are suddenly looking for some border control? Freak'n clowns.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

It’s disgusting that these dumb Leftists didn’t think of this before flooding the country with illegals.
Now we are stuck with them.

edit on 23-9-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Gov. Hochul encourages migrants to 'go somewhere else' rather than New York (FOX News)

Another racist has shown her spots; a fitting end to a weak governor.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Soo the city of that never sleep and the wokeism is now having too many illegals, lets face it, the only reason the politicians are complaining now is because their crimes are beyond fixing and they are having taxpayers citizens' protest.

Yep, is still something call taxpayers and citizens.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
this is all by design. I sure don't know what the end goal is, but it's been the plan. And Biden hasn't a clue what's going on. he blamed Trump. Apparently that is really where the buck stops.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So now its a problem, yet texas has managed to just barely hang on to being texas with millions of illegals coming in.

Shows how weak NY is.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is all by design. I sure don't know what the end goal is, but it's been the plan. And Biden hasn't a clue what's going on. he blamed Trump. Apparently that is really where the buck stops.

You should know the end game , one world totalitarian government, total control and no rights ,

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My question is I have never seen one report how all these Melissa millions of people getting into Mexico or Canada why hasn't any news organization reported on this so something isn't right something clearly is not right.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
My question is I have never seen one report how all these Melissa millions of people getting into Mexico or Canada why hasn't any news organization reported on this so something isn't right something clearly is not right.

Because the news organizations are owned by the same people who own the politicians and judges and corporation obviously

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There's a reason why all these stores are closing cuz they see the writing on the wall and those storage that are not closing the new construction of walls and bulletproof security entry doors are in the making so basically America is currently on the decline and it's a Non-Stop train wreck and I've been mentioning that people need to know are actually getting out of America those that are so wealthy are afraid to leave their wealth and actually there's a saying that the wealthy is only one minute away from poverty they're so that's so much truth to it.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopthebull

originally posted by: network dude

You should know the end game , one world totalitarian government, total control and no rights ,

that's the conspiracy angle, and it may well be the big picture. But for half of the public to be sofaking stupid to accept all this, is baffling. How on earth could they be this idiotic?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is what the left wants.

It's what they wanted.

You can't have a police-state unless the people would cheer it.

<<   2  3 >>

join