It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists unveil pair of 'mummified alien' corpses to Mexico congress

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: JumpTheGun76

What is there to wait and see?

From the post quoted....

The problem is, the mummies which were found in 2017, have already been convincingly debunked by scientists.

The rest of it explained why.

What scientists that have seen the mummies and tested them? Is there a link where I can see that?

Hope it's not a link to scientists saying what they think, instead of actually testing the bodies.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
We need complete openness about this, so all the truth and lies can come out in the open.

We should demand they show us all they have about UFOs etc.

None of our tax money should go to them unless they tell us the truth!

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply. A few points:

1). Not getting into Rendelsham. I take all points on the topic and it is a part of LMH thesis about contact and advanced interaction. I was at MUFON Symposium once and listened to Penniston and later talked to him. He makes no money on the books so I think your thesis on the topic is off. Have you ever talked to him or Bouroughs, personally?

My only interest is in the binary book and for reasons not directly related to Rendelsham. Maurice Osbourne (the other Osbourne that has been scrubbed from YouTube) and others I know have studied communication in binary. There are two other incidents I am aware of that were binary coded to recipients. These incidents are not public. Furthermore, the Crabwood Disc was binary coded. Before you go on to the skeptical pronouncement of crop circle hoaxing, let's let it be. The MOD and DIA knows where it originated and it's not local.

2) The CJ interview. I watched it. I also read it was highly edited. A friend of mine said that whenever he watches UFO videos and there is music in the background, his fraud meter goes off. Was she really trying to pass the game artwork off as actual photograph? Much ado about nothing. So, she is probably an irritated old woman. I'd be irritated after decades and having to put up with stupid questions , as well.

3) I never ignored the fake alien thing. She is in a bad place, and this is a warning for people like Richard Dolan. You make one mistake or get duped or tricked into telling people you have a real alien, and it's a huge step backward for reputation and the field. I think she took a boatload after that, but she did backtrack and talked about it on a later show.

However, for what it is worth from a later poster:

"Anyway it was similar in shape and form, to the apparent mock-up above. Long and thin arm and fingers. Also it's the same number of fingers, 4 total fingers (3 fingers plus a thumb).

But the hand I saw was actually GREY and very wrinkly, and probably longer exaggerated shapes, altogether."

The grey clones have 4 metacarpals, unlike the plaster paris in Mexico. The dermis is similar to the picture and that piqued my interest. The skin hue varies although that orange was weird.

4) tomwhitmoreblog.wordpress.com... is an excellent unbiased analysis. There was a group set up to study the UFO sightings and crashed objects (oh sorry, yes, all made up). The documents are of tremendous controversy and consequence as we all agree. We just don't agree on what is authentic, officially disinformative, or complete hoax.

The rest of your points, I have no comment. I defend her because she has created a huge awareness about some things but she will be the most susceptible to a plethora of disinformation and manipulation by those who know and want disclosure and those who will see to it the door is shut for another generation, at the least.

a reply to: mirageman

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

There are two other incidents I am aware of that were binary coded to recipients. These incidents are not public.

I believe there are, indeed.

I won't comment re the rest as it's directed to MM.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
deltaalphanovember

Imagine the advancements it could lead to, not just in space exploration but in so many other fields as well. The possibilities are endless.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The point about Chris Lehto and other folks who get attached to the UFO field is this.

The point is if this is a hoax, he should point it out and advertise it as he advertises legit UFO events. Maybe he did, then good...

That’s the problem when one gets emotionally or financially attached to the UFO story; one doesn’t want to expose it as problematic and filled with frauds and hoaxes even though it has legitimate events surrounding it.

Once one loses objectivity and has a vested interest in enhancing UFOs' popularity, then objectivity is lost, and truth suffers.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
One more point

I won’t get into I told you so mode....yet...

But I’ve always said that TTSA was invented to make UFOlogy into public buffoonery on display.

I said after the Peru alien attack hoax, I wonder what they’ll do next?
Mexico, dead ancient alien mummies was next!

I admit that this all may be just human (bad) nature, but we have documented evidence the US IC has for decades wanted to make UFOlogy look ridiculous.

And the best way to do that is to get people's attention( which they did in spades through TTSA) and proceed with the UFO buffoonery on public display...

I’m not surprised these hoax events came out of South American countries.

Again. What will they come up with next?

I’m sure we’ll soon see.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   
These Alien bodies were debunked a few years ago. Check out this youtube video @ the 7:00 mark to see the exact so-called Aliens that were presented in Mexico. The finger bones were attached upside down on one hand, the skulls are from a llama. The list goes on and on. The Mexican government is a complete joke presenting this nonsense!

edit on 16-9-2023 by Enzo954 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2023 by Enzo954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Enzo954

Good Job finding the source video!

We need to purge this field of all cons and charlatans. Who isn't tired of the retarded children being mistaken for their adult parents?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   
... I thought, ... surely nobody would fall for this excrement. ....

But after the last few years, I think they'll fall for anything but Truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
If these are real aliens, then I am Master Yoda.

Very gullible, the plebes are indeed.

If they wanted credibility, having JM run the show was about the poorest choice they could have made.

I’m just curious why Billy Meier wasn’t there.

December 1, 2023

DNA test results are back: nypost.com...

These muthafukers aint human!!

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: KKLOCO
If these are real aliens, then I am Master Yoda.

Very gullible, the plebes are indeed.

If they wanted credibility, having JM run the show was about the poorest choice they could have made.

I’m just curious why Billy Meier wasn’t there.

December 1, 2023

DNA test results are back: nypost.com...

These muthafukers aint human!!

Yes, they were pieced together from animal fragments, as previously proved in this thread.

I believe they are out there. Unfortunately, this is not the evidence.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
So did my grandfather

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crowf00t
a reply to: FlyersFan
So did my grandfather

He looked totally fake too? He was probably a really nice guy though. Right?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yeah he looked like he was made out of wax

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Okay, from that single picture it looks like a small statue made from building materials as in fake.

Monkey bones wrapped in tortillas was my first thought 😂

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join