It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man is speaking with love for the American people and not love of power for himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Got to say, Chip Roy is spot on. I like the fact that he admits the current Administration is mentally and sexually off-beat.
Go Chip, now make yourself visible on CNN and prove to the American people that CNN is a news outlet that puts Americans as useless fertilizer for fodder for the pointed officials in the current Administration.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

He made some interesting points. Politicians refusing to address the situation at the border over politics, but people like Joe Biden giving countless aid to Ukraine when we need to be focusing on matters at home. The border and human trafficking is an important issue. Secondly, not sure why that reporter felt it was necissary to talk about trans surgeries. We need stop talking about these dumb wedge issues like trans surgeries and focus on whats important and actually affecting Americans.

Not too sure what you meant by CNN but I don't think anyone should go on CNN or even Fox News for that matter. Sure, they are major outlets but they are a detriment to the u.s. We should be boycotting major news networks that have actively tried to minipulate public opinion for the past 20 years.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie

He made some interesting points. Politicians refusing to address the situation at the border over politics, but people like Joe Biden giving countless aid to Ukraine when we need to be focusing on matters at home. The border and human trafficking is an important issue. Secondly, not sure why that reporter felt it was necissary to talk about trans surgeries. We need stop talking about these dumb wedge issues like trans surgeries and focus on whats important and actually affecting Americans.

Not too sure what you meant by CNN but I don't think anyone should go on CNN or even Fox News for that matter. Sure, they are major outlets but they are a detriment to the u.s. We should be boycotting major news networks that have actively tried to minipulate public opinion for the past 20 years.

It's meant to be that CNN thinks Americans got their heads up with buck end up all for anything that they're being told to obey.
Since I'm not desensitized by CNN I've only listened to him to be honest with you less than five times since I join ATS then I can say one thing they don't believe in what the heck they're talking about they're all in it for the paycheck and his pure entertainment.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Turquosie

Joe Biden is so crazy, he makes fun of the MAGA concept!

The old demented fool had to be shut down by cutting off his microphone yesterday.

And he kept talking, LOL: www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Turquosie

Joe Biden is so crazy, he makes fun of the MAGA concept!

The old demented fool had to be shut down by cutting off his microphone yesterday.

And he kept talking, LOL: www.westernjournal.com...

Biden is a 100% mental case. I talked about the "smart CIA pill" a few times on ATS that is used by the military. I don't care what anyone says, I think he is given a "FAKE" one.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The pervert!

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   

edit on Tue Sep 12 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I can’t see the video, it says it’s private. a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rumrunner
I can’t see the video, it says it’s private. a reply to: musicismagic

I just noticed that too. It was available the other day. Must have to do with copyrights?

top topics

join